《7》

I don't normally offer drive to stranger but since my good friend asked and I have been checking her out and with her fierce personality have me thinking she is the perfect specie I should take my revenge on

The thoughts of luring a female into my charms and broke her heart have never come across my mind until Indiana trampled over my heart.

With this game I am planning will surely keep me distracted and keep my mind off of her. I wonder if I will be successful with this fierce woman here.

At first I wanted to report her to Chris to teach her a lesson for her rude behavior but then the idea of making her my target pops inside of my mind.

A sneaky grin plays on my lips as I lead her to my car, I opened my side of the car and pushed my head inside to clear the passenger seat so she can sit.

"Di door open" I looked up at her still standing there as if she wants me to open the door for her.

That's old Sanjay... Yes over the weekend mi change..

"mi neva ask" Her smart mouth say and I have the urge to tell her fi no bother come in a me car.

She open up the door and enter then close my car door a little too damn hard which have me staring at her hard.

"a nuh old car enu miss so yuh neva affi slam di door suh hard" I spoke as I reverse out of the parking lot.

"Yuh cuda fool mi" She grumbled as she flicked her phone out.

a ole shi a call mi baby when shi a walk... shi have wah coming for her mon...

let mi try be nice..

After minutes of silence and I reached the stopped light, I looked over at her busy typing away on her phone. She's a beautiful young lady just need to drop her damn rotten attitude, it really ruin her beauty.

"Where in Kendal yuh live?" I asked her.

"New Kendal road, yuh can leave me at the entrance" She replied without looking up from her phone.

"Chris asked me to drop you at your house and mi nah lef yuh a road" I told her.

The light turn green and I drive off...

"hmmhmm mi will tell yuh wen fi stop" she finally look up from her phone.

"So what's your name?" I asked trying to make small conversation before asking for her digits.

If shi ago give mi becaz shi renk..

She hissed her teeth lowly and ignored me.

"so yuh nah ansa mi?" I asked and again she remain silent.

One thing wid mi, mi easy fi shame and mi mad fi lef har a road wid har stinking attitude..

I turned the music up since she decide not to speak to me and press my foot down on the accelerator once I reach on the highway. The car's moving at 120speed and I over take everything I can so I can quickly let this woman out of my car.