Prologue

Laying on the bed she was swaying her legs while reading the novel, "why loving a villain? Like what's the need?" She scoofs at the villain's wife.

"Look at the male lead, he's so handsome and he loves his wife so much" she adores how the male lead the king of Busan loves his woman. How she wish someone loves her like this. But alas, she's single till now even at the age of 29.

Sighing she left her bed and slipped on the floor where the coca-cola had fell. She screams while falling as if she's falling somewhere deeper.

She wakes up and found herself in tight dress, which had layers. It's so hot! She starts removing when some girls yells "majesty! What are you doing?" She looks around and saw many girls in traditional wear. She got confused when she looks around the room. It's not her room. Where is she?

She screams after realising, did she just time traveled?

The maids got shocked at her behaviour untill a person walked in, they all looked down and bowed before leaving.

"What happened my wife?" The strong cold deep voice echoed in the room. Jisoo looks at him slowly, it's the king! The villain king!

I'm doomed, she shouts in her mind..

Vsoo as king queen look

     Jisoo as normal girl

King Jeon Jungkook

Queen Lalisa