44

As soon Jungkook reached his country, he commanded his people's to attack Taehyung's country. People in Busan were agonist to hear King Taehyung has abducted their Queen. They all united to end Daegu and Kim Taehyung.

Jisoo woke up next day only to find herself alone in the bed, chamber was also empty. No trace of Taehyung.

She fixes herself and went rushing in worry about him. The guards informed Taehyung was preparing for the war, they have decided to fight on the battlefield on the next week. Meanwhile Lisa came to know that Jungkook is going to fight with Taehyung. She is worried about them both. One is her husband, love of life and other is her cousin, a brother she ignored all life.

Although it has 7 days left, but Jisoo felt like it was a very short period. Her nerves tricking in anxiety.

Taehyung comes back everyday during nights when she would fall asleep tired of waiting. He wasn't doing on purpose, because of his own training and preparation he was busy.

On day 4 as he came back, he found his wife soundly asleep on edge of the big bed. He stood infront of her fragile tiny body, covering her with his shadow. He leans down, his fingers brushing on her cheeks. "It's very difficult to stay away from you" he confessed to the sleeping beauty.

That's how more two days left, and today was the 7th day last day of preparation. Because tomorrow morning the war will start by.

Jisoo felt nauseous and sick today. It was very unusual. Because she hasn't skipped her food, nor she ate anything wrong and she doesn't overwork herself. Taehyung wasn't informed about Jisoo's sickness as he was too kept up.

Madea was scolded by Jisoo when she said she'll inform the King about queen's health. Right now Jisoo was drinking the crocotion made by Madea. Suddenly she fainted scaring everyone. They all rushed here and there, at the same time Taehyung was coming back. He was back earlier than usual, as he saw everyone rushing he asks about the chaos. "Queen has fainted" as soon he heard this he walks fastly from the entrance door to Jisoo's chamber.

The chamber was closed as doctor was checking her up. He waits anxiously, soon after the door burst open by the doctor and she congratulated, "Congratulations, Your majesty. Your majesty is going to be a father" he couldn't believe his own ears. Father?!

Everyone left them alone. Taehyung slowly takes steps inside the chamber and found his wife laying straight in the bed, covered in duvet. "My lord" her face beams with joy to see him. Her voice could show off the excitement pretty well. He sat beside her, held her hand "did you heard the news already? I wanted to give the news to you first" she pouts. Taehyung was speechless which made her pause of excitement.

"Are you not happy with the news?" Jisoo asks. As far she remembers he was the one talking about having an heir. Suddenly he lays on top of her half, hugs her body."Happy is an understatement. Thank you for this" he spoke near her ear, it tickles her. "actually thank you" she teases.

Taehyung came on the bed, lays beside her wrapping his arms around her waist. She holds into his arms as he snuggle into her body. "It's feeling like I haven't felt your warmth for ages" Taehyung spoke breaking the silence. Jisoo giggles, "i feel same" suddenly he sighs. "This news had to come right before the war, can't even celebrate it with the country" she turns around and faces him, holding his face "so what? When you come back, we'll tell them with a big celebration" she pecks his nose.

He was too tired for anything, these days were too hectic. He falls asleep right beside her, snuggling close to her.

Jisoo remembers the novel ending very well, she doesn't want it to happen. The plot has to change no matter what! She grips him tightly as if he would disappear if she let go.

Whole night she guarded him almost, holding him, sometimes kissing his face, sometimes staring at him. But around the midnight late she fell asleep. Woke up when he had already left. Her heart clenched knowing it is the day.

The maids tried to feed her but she won't eat. Even Lisa tried but Jisoo was too worried to eat anything. The whole day passed, Taehyung hasn't returned yet. Increasing her tension more, she waits patiently. It was going to be night, soon midnight yet he wasn't returning.

She starts crying her heart out. "I want him right back here! I don't want to eat!" She threw the tray of food. Madea cries with her, Beomgyu came to her and knelt sitting down, "i promise to bring back brother-in-law, please eat something. At least for the kid, for him" Jisoo pauses and nods little.

Beomgyu left. Jisoo was taken back to see the little kid brother has grown up so much to give her promises. What made her more shocked was even her father has visited. "Father?" She saw him standing on the door.

He walks slowly to her and pats her head, "take care of yourself and the baby" saying he left. She felt like she saw tears in his eyes. Which he was wiping.

This unborn child is doing wonders.

Three days passed Taehyung still haven't returned. Even her father and Beomgyu. She has enough of this. "I'll find them by myself! You all are useless!" She screams standing up to leave. But everyone blocked her way, "Queen, please trust us. We are trying to look for King. We heard there was a many of our soldiers dying, we can't let you go there in this condition" the soldiers tried to pursue her. Her mother-in-law holds her down, made her lay back. Ruby kept sitting beside Jisoo to make sure she doesn't leave.

But she was Jisoo. During midnight she snuck out of the palace.

She looks around the whole country, finding no clue she decided to check Busan. She left for Busan in the morning.

__________________