14

Taehyung was going on a stroll around the ship to observe it's safety by himself. When he was about to get out of his chamber his chest hits with someone's head. With raging eyes when he sees down to the person, he found his wife rubbing her forehead.

Soldiers did noticed the change in his eyes, they were noticing many things these days. They left their King and Queen alone after giving a bow of respect.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung grumbles. She hesitated to confess but her life is precious than her ego, "I'm... I'm afraid" he raises his eyebrows "of what?" He asks. "Water...and the ship is moving so frequently, I'm little scared" he examines her face, hands fisted gripping her dress. Shw wasn't little scared for sure. "Then what are you doing here? What should you do to be here?" His rude question made her wonder is he dumb? I told I'm scared can't he say okay stay beside me! She glares at the floor.

"If you don't mind, can you ask any of your soldier to stay beside me? I don't want to stay alone, what if I fall down?" She was terrified. He was in disbelief. She wants a soldier beside her? Another man? He shakes his head as no, this time she stares at him in disbelief. How much cruel he could be! Such a devil! A jerk! A bea-" her thoughts stops hearing him, "stay beside me" he walks out of the chamber strolling around. She stays on the spot for some moment but later runs behind him, trying to act ladylike.

After strolling the ship he was relieved by the safety measurements by his mans. They sat on chair beside the railing of the ship. "My lord, can't we sit somewhere else?" Jisoo's voice shaken in fear, she didn't want to look at water. She stares here and there to avoid. "if you keep being scared for something, it will keep scaring you. Get it rid of your fears" he sips on his tea. "It's not easy" she says very slowly almost in a whisper. He looks at her, unknowingly his eyes fell on her hair. She wore a ribbon, even her dress has some particular ribbons around. Is she obsessed with ribbons?he thoughts. Shrugging off, he understood she can't sit here and fight for her fear so he walks in his chamber.

She follows him behind. He sat on a chair and she did same. After sitting Jisoo didn't know how to pass her time. She can't gossip with him, can she? She was fidgeting with her fingers again, his eyes fell on it. He continues reading some papers, but he was distracted now and then by her. "You seem like bored?" His question made Jisoo little surprise. He spoke to me?

"A little bit, I apologise if I misbehaved" she hurriedly spoke. "Why? Didn't you wanted a vacation?" His eyes bore into her eyes. Scanning her face, "yeah because I wanted to see the world but here I could only see water" she laughs nervously. Taehyung felt guilty, she was right!

Suddenly the ship moves a bit, Jisoo held the chair. Taehyung observed her body language. She was actually scared of it. His tongue slips out a word he didn't thought he would say, "next time it moves, you may hold my hand" Jisoo's eyes widened hearing this. "Huh?" She spoke unknowingly. When the ship moves again, he held her hand by himself as she didn't.

Her heart skipped a bit when his tightens his hold. She gripped back when the ship was moving continued. His eyes wasn't meeting hers because he couldn't look at her at the moment. Nor did she. They just held hand without looking at eachother like a robot.

But he felt her hands were warmer than his. His hands were always cold, he never understood why. Feeling her hands warmth was relaxing. They kept holding hands for a long time untill the ship was normal. She slowly left his, he felt a disappointment losing the warmth.

The day passed and the night falls. Jisoo was in his chamber. No one knows but how did he end up hearing her voice for so long. Jisoo was speaking her out after he told that she could talk if she wants. Taehyung was astonished how much talks she hides inside her? 

"Are you planning to sleep here?" He asks making her pause. She didn't wanted to stay here with him but she was scared what if she fall asleep and the ship moves. So without thinking she says yes. Taehyung was taken back, she actually wants to stay here?

"My lord, you may stay in the bed I would sleep on the sofa here" she spoke being grateful that he lets her stay. Taehyung shakes his head as no, "the bed is big enough and you're too small you wouldn't take much space" saying he went to change clothes and wash face before sleeping. Jisoo was confused so he just told me to stay in bed with him? Her eyes widened. The dream she saw was in the morning, didn't they say morning dreams comes true?

She didn't wanted to die!

Taehyung laid on the bed, she was standing infront of the bed but not sleeping yet. "Are you standing to prove me protection?" He sarcastically commented. She laughs nervously which is pretty obvious to Taehyung. Slowly she crawl to bed and laid on the right side. She covers herself with a blanket and curves into a ball. Taehyung was awake so as she. He slept once with her in bed when she was drunk, it is the second time. But why is he so nervous? KING Taehyung doesn't get nervous, he makes people nervous.

Meanwhile Jisoo was in her thoughts what if he suddenly turns around and gripe her neck? She was chanting god name to protect her. Slowly she was falling into sleep but Taehyung couldn't. The warmth from her body radiating to him was too much for him. He slowly tries to get up when he felt a hand around his waist.

___________________