26

"why can't I go?" Jisoo whines standing infront of Taehyung. Her head is almost touching his chest as she was short. "Because I said so" he says casually not giving her words any importance.

"Please, I request you" she gave her puppy eyes this time, using her most useful weapon. He gave her a look then looks away adjusting his attire.

"Well, if I give you permission what do I get in return?" He picks his sword and cleans it by himself.

Jisoo gulps thinking what does he even by that? She looks here and there trying to find a good deal with him. "Anything you want my lord..I don't have much status to give you anything though" she looks down trying to play her victim card.

"Let me think" he shows as if he was thinking. He took a seat and tries to find ways. Suddenly Jisoo goes somewhere and comes back after a few mins, "Here you go, your majesty" she gives a big portrait. He thought she had drawn him, so he was excited but acted dull. Opening it he found a portrait of his mother. It was beautiful but it's not something he expected.

"Why did you give me this? Is this something return deal?" He eyes her. Jisoo was getting annoyed. Now what the hell should I give?

He spoke interrupting her cussing session, "how about you make a portrait of me when you return?" Jisoo did catch the word return, means he has given permission. So she gave him a bright smile and nods cheerfully, "of course my lord, I'll make you the best one!" Hearing her giggles he felt satisfied. It wasn't a bad deal I guess, he says in mind.

"I'll be back in 7 days, your majesty " she informs getting ready, and her maids were packing her stuffs and essentials. "7 days? Only 4 days are considered to given" he saw how she stopped twirling her hair strands hearing him. "Only 4? It's too less" she pouts staring at the mirror. He walks to her and stood behind her, his eyes took a good moment taking her make up and attire. Who's she getting ready for? He thoughts.

"Okay my lord, don't glare like that I feel scared" she mutters, the maids couldn't control themselves to look at them. Suddenly they heard a low chuckle and they felt it was a dream. Our King is chuckling at Queen? They were shocked but happy to see their loyalties are happily married now.

They smiled and adore the couple. "I pray that nobody catch an evil eye on our majesties" Tesla says to Madea. Madea nodded and they were done packing.

The carriage was ready, everyone was ready to leave. Jisoo was bidding goodbye to her Mother in law and Sister-in-law. But Taehyung was nowhere. Everyone sighs thinking that our King would never change.

Jisoo sat beside her father and the carriage started moving. She looks out of the curtain and waved at everyone who was there to bide her goodbye. The maids seems to be crying from far, they were really attached to their lady. Jisoo's eyes move here and there to see if Taehyung was anywhere near. But he was nowhere, she sighs and gets back closing the curtains.

Reaching the house, she saw it was pretty small. But she had hear from maids Queen Jisoo's father was an florist so she could expect they would be poor. But her mind wander thinking, "in every life I had to be poor, of course" she sarcastically shas ot herself rolling her eyes. Entering the house she takes in the details of the little house. There was not a single picture of Queen in the house. She was confused but shrugged off.

"Go and make us tea" she heard her father order, he went inside his room. She looks at her brother to see he was also leaving inside his room. "I'm family to them so if course they bound to order" she thought it was normal for families to be frank enough. She made tea and snacks and called them out.

They seemed impressed to see the cookies and tea laying on the table. "You learnt things huh?" Her brother commented taking a cookie. She smiles little not understanding if it was a compliment or not. She was about to take her tea when her father yells, "why are you sitting here to drink tea? go and prepare lunch" his voice held no sweetness she heard in the palace. "There's time for lunch yet" she replies confusedly.

"Are you trying to talk back at me?" His voice gets darker and stood up. He walks to her and held her forearm, "just because you married a king, doesn't make you any difference to me!" Jisoo just blankly stared at him not getting why was he so angry at her. "You're a piece of shit to me! A whore who seduced King" she didn't believe a father was saying these words to a daughter that too bluntly.

"Control your tongue" she warns in a low tone. He laughs mocking, "oh what would you do if I didn't? I'll slap you tight on your face and get this bratty attitude out of you!" He was about to raise his hand to slap when Jisoo pushed him hardly. "If you're not my father and a old man I would have cut your throat!" Hearing this The man was startled. What happened to his daughter? How did she learn to fight back?

Her brother was about to hold her down when she twisted his hand behind him, "are you trying to hit your older sister, you brat?" She twisted harder making him cry out. Her father watch in horror, "let my son go, bitch!" Jisoo just laughs little sarcastically. Bitch? You're your daughter a bitch!? "Who taught you this? Your dick head husband! I thought he doesn't even care if you exist or not" he mocks Jisoo and Taehyung's relationship.

"From now on, if I hear any bad words from any of you I'll show you what my husband has taught me" she warns and leaves her brother.

They both were petrified. "The day has just begun, go and prepare lunch for the Queen of this country" she orders sitting and sipping on the tea. They just stood like statue but as soon Jisoo picks a cup to throw at them, they ran to the kitchen.

"Looks like Queen Jisoo was mistreated even here" she felt bad to know Queen Jisoo has faced so much hurting by everyone.

Meanwhile Taehyung was laughing really hard in his private chamber. So Taehyung did follow Jisoo secretly in a disguise. When he saw her father raising hand to hit he was about to go inside from the window but he was awestruck watching Jisoo fight back bravely.

"From now on, if I hear any bad words from any of you I'll show you what my husband has taught me"  this words has been ringing in his mind the whole day. He kept smiling remembering it.

The people at parliament were confused at his sudden smiling like a crazy. "Did his sister's illness has been transferred to him?" They all kept murmuring.

_________________________