37

"i want Jun back here, I even wanted him to attend our wedding too" Jisoo's reply has him awestruck. She seems to surprise him all the time. He smiles and hugs her, "I'll bring him back, I'll give him all the love and affection he has been deprived of" Jisoo leans on him hearing the answer.

Taehyung orders his man to prepare the carriage to leave. Before leaving, he placed a kiss on her forehead who was busy patting the pets. She looks at him, and as usual he is looking extremely handsome and attractive. "Don't look at other womans on the way" he chuckles. "My eyes belongs to you, my whole belongs to you the moment you married me" his smooth answers would always shake her heart. She was flustered which made him grin more.

As Taehyung left, Jisoo got busy with her usual activities.

Taehyung was inside the carriage but his mind, heart was inside the palace. He didn't realise when he had fallen so deep for this woman. He had spent 2 years with her, yet fell in love in 5 months. He smiles little thinking of the moments he made with her. He is going to make more memorable memories with her in future-

Suddenly the carriage stops on the way, he felt a jerk. His eyebrows furrowed, skeptical about the situation. He steps out only to find himself surrounded by many people. Assassins, precisely. Corner of his eyes, took a look at his men to signaling for attack. His men were ready to fight when they shoot each and every person in the ground. In mere minutes, his soldiers were laying dead.

All of it happened out of nowhere, his jaw clenched but only remained calm. One of them steps forward, maybe the leader. "King of Daegu,Kim Taehyung" his name slipped out of his tongue smoothly as if he knew Taehyung since a long time. "Who sent you here?" Taehyung calmly asks. The man chuckles, "Does it matter? You'll be dead in sometime" His voice sounded cruel and dark.

"Time will say, now tell me who has sent you? Is it Former King Dahyum?" Dahyum, his step-uncle, Jungkook's father-in-law. The man nods giving a impressed look. "You are smart enough i think" he says, picking out a sword slowly. "How much did he paid?" Taehyung asks noticing each and every detail of that man. The man laughs darkly, "are you trying to buy me? You could buy me, but my loyalty.." he shakes his head as negative, "impossible" he completed his sentence.

"And how can I buy your loyalty? There must be some way" Taehyung was striking a deal, a deal with a devil. The man looks at Taehyung with a different eye. "He has paid me for years, you can't buy me King Taehyung" his reply sounded stern. "I'm trying to get you on my side, buying and selling is for things I believe" Taehyung has his own way of dealings, he is trying the most successful way.

"You are strong, I need someone strong and loyal on my team to protect my family" he adds. The man kept silence hearing the word "family". And Taehyung noticed it all. He smirks inside, "everyone has their own weaknesses, I think I found yours"

"Look I can pay more than him, i just need you by my side" he slowly walks to the person. His mans starts pulling the gun at Taehyung but they all went down when the man signals to down it. "I just killed your soldiers, don't you feel anger on me?" He asks. "I do not. Why would I feel bad for some weaklings" he sounded cruel. And it was true he didn't care about his soldiers dying. Those who can't protect him on time are nothing but weeklinngs for him.

The man smirks and offers his hand introducing, "Kim Seokjin, used to work under King Jungkook" as Taehyung heard the words "used to" he broke down into a chuckles. "Welcome to my country" he replies.

Taehyung returns palace after taking Jun with him, when he enters his eyes widened. The palace seems like went through a storm, a dangerous storm. It silenced the palace, ruined the atmosphere. "Mother! Ruby! Jisoo!" He calls his ladies and gets no answers. His heart sank, he walks faster and went to check the mansion.

Maids and soldiers no one were at place. He had his hand holding Jun's hand, protectively. Making sure he doesn't lose his hand.

His eyes falls on the blood stains which were going inside of Jisoo's chamber. His steps fell slow as he walks inside. Everyone were inside the chamber, gathering in a circle crying. His breathing almost stopped when he starts moving people to see the sight.

He found Jisoo laying her head on Telsa, who was laying lifeless on the floor. His breathing comes back as if feeling relieved. "Jisoo!" He calls out. She looks at him raising her head, her eyes were red due to crying continuesly, "your majesty!" She runs to his arms, and hugged him tightly crying on his chest more. The more he try to calm her down, more she cries. "Jisoo..Jisoo..tell me what happened? How did it happened?" He softly asks.

"Someone attacked us" his mother replies timidly. Ruby was grasping her mother's hand tightly as she was still traumatised by what happened previously.

"And? How did she died?" He asks carrasing Jisoo's back, still hugging her. "Your majesty, she died to save, lady Jisoo" Jisoo broke down in sob more as she heard. He needs to hear Jisoo out right now so he told everyone to go back and take rest. He orderer his mans to taken care of buried of Telsa.

As He took Jisoo inside the bathroom, he helped her wash her face, he holds her hairs by one hand and with other he splashes water on her face. Meanwhile the maid changed the sheets, as it had blood all over. They cleaning the chambers and bed both.

Madea was devastated, she has been with Telsa since she was a child. They weren't sister by blood but they were like soulmates. She has been traumatised by Telsa's death. She went to her and Telsa place, cries holding her clothes and things she has left.

Jisoo can't stop crying yet, they sat on the bed together. Taehyung pulls her in his lap, back hugging her, trying to shush her down, "if you keep crying and don't tell me anything how am I supposed to punish those bastards?" He asks softly brushing the hairs away from her neck. She slowly stops crying and starts talking with little hiccups.

"After you left, some people barged in. They slapped Telsa and Madea while searching for me. They said they will kill me, they want to take avenge from you..I was in my chamber when they barge inside and pulled the gun at me, when they were about to shoot Telsa came infront..." She broke down then slowly says, "and took the bullet for me" she adds, back to crying.

Taehyung won't let this sacrifice go in vain, he would protect Jisoo. "I took out the flower pot and slammed on his head, he falls down and died on spot" he couldn't believe what he heard. "You what?" He asks in disbelief. "I took revenge for Telsa but I don't know who has sent them" she turns to face Taehyung, who was shocked hearing her. She holds his hand closer to her chest requesting him, "please find out who has sent them and kill them mercilessly" Jisoo has been with Telsa and Madea since the beginning. These two were right and left hand to Jisoo, always by the side to help her. Would smile when she smile, would cry if Jisoo cries, would laugh at Jisoo's dead jokes, would eat Jisoo's experimental cooking. They had a different bond.

She hugs him, "I can't forget the look of Telsa when she was in her last breath, you know what she said" she says between the sobs. "She said, please stay happy lady Jisoo, in another life I would still be your maid" Taehyung knew Jisoo was close to these two maids but today he became sure they were more than just maid and lady. They were almost like best friends.

"I promise to punish each and every person who tries to harm you" Jisoo suddenly remembered the book. She has read the ending, and she remembers very clearly each and every detail. "God please, not him" she mutters snuggling closer.

_____________________________"

Im so evil ☠️