39

Taehyung sat on the futon, waits for her to finish her bath. The day when he was away from the palace, his heart kept bumping. He kept worrying about his family. Were they alright? What if someone attacks?

Soon he heard slow footsteps, Taehyung watched as Jisoo emerged from the steamy bathroom, wrapped in a delicate silk robe that did little to hide her curves. Her hair cascaded down her back in lose curls, framing her face as she seems startled by his sudden appearance. "When did you arrive? Did I make you wait for long?" She asks so normally as if she was used him watching her like this. He almost chuckled. Ah this woman knows how to make me smile,he smiled thinking as his eyes kept on her.

Jisoo maybe realised that she was in a robe with her body wetted.

He had just finished a long day of meetings and paperworks.
But seeing Jisoo that too like this, has made him forget all of his worked up days.  "Come here" he commanded slowly, his gaze lingering on her every move.

She hesitated for a moment, then she padded towards him, the tiles cold beneath her bare feet.

As she was right infront of him, inch far from him. He pulled her on his lap. His fingers slowly removed the wet hairs from her back, rubbed his nose on her back of neck, her heartbeat increasing. He has his wrapped around her waist tightly, in a way of never letting her go. "Did you missed me?" He whispers on her skin. She gulps about to answer when he softly kissed her on the spot, "I missed you so much" her heart skipped a beat.

"How do you make me feel so vulnerable even when you are not infront of me?" He asks slowly turning her head to face him, her body still on his lap. He takes a proper long look on her face, her wet hairs stuck on her face, wet lips all of it working like a seduction. He knows she didn't knew he was about to visit her but still he would like to believe she did all of that just for him, just to seduce him, just to get his attention. Just his.

His fingers holds her chin making her look at him, soon his lips collapse on hers. She holds his arms when the kiss was starting to get too intense. She knew he was a little horney one but isn't he tired? He just had a long day at work. He was feeling better and better as the kiss keeps getting more passionate. Jisoo felt out of breath so she bites his lip, still he didn't left her instead of letting her go. He bites on her lip. And sucks her lower lip that was bleeding.

Is he some sadistic!? Sometimes he likes my tears, now blood? She thought but her thoughts come to end when he let her lips rest for a minute. He grins at her, his gaze on her lip. As he rubs her bruise on lower lip, "could you suck my lower lip where you had bit me?" His lewd orders has her awestruck. "My lord... you haven't even ate yet? Aren't you tired?" She suggests to avoid this. "I'm not hungry for food" he replies staring into his eyes.

She just took a bath but she is all sweaty again. She leans and sucks his lower lip, he just remain sitting letting her do the work. He just held her hip, feeling her kiss.

Slowly he slipped off her robe, revealing her naked body for him, His eyes drinks up the sight, she burns under the gaze. He reached out to draw her more close, "I'm entrancesd by you" he slams his lips on hers again.

She allows herself to be pulled into his embrace. He placed her hand on his clothes, "take it off" he orders. She gaze up and down hesitated and flustrated. She did slowly which engraved more desire inside him, he feels himself growing bigger with every touch.

As their bodies touched he couldn't help but feel a surge of desire. He kissed her deeply, his hand roaming around her back, her sides, her hips.  "I want you so badly, all the time" he confessed his ragged with lust and love.

Jisoo shivered at his words, her own desire growing as she felt his hardness against her thigh. She leaned in closer, running her hand in his hairs,  and whispers. "Then take me, my King"

With that he picks her up from his lap and laid on the futon. Spreading her legs apart, positioning himself between them, but he didn't put it in, he wants to devour her more.
He kissed every inch of her body, marking her everywhere it could be visible for eyes, or not visible. He kissed her neck, to her shoulder, to her valley of chest. The kisses keeps going down until it reached her stomach. He looks at her, his heart felt contain with the sight of pleasure on her face.

"Oh god!" Jisoo cried out, when she feels his mouth lacthed on her lower. She threaded her fingers through his hairs, he licked and sucked her driving her wild with the pleasure. 

Taehyung continue his exploration feeling he climax building within her. He knew exactly how to make her yearn for more. He starts leaving her without putting her in. Which made her pout with anger.

She pulls his hand, "where are you going?" She asks. "I think I'm hungry" he teases. But what she answered had him taken back. "But didn't you just ate me?" Hearing her bold answer he felt himself getting harder. He hovered over her startling her, "this mouth of yours always surprises me" her gave was so vulnerable.

He kept ringing about her. How she would be soft in a second, then also fight with anyone much more stronger than her. Even when he is so close to her, he keeps thinking of her. This is too crazy!

Rising above herz Taehyung positioned himself between Jisoo's legs. His erection throbbing with desire. He paused looking into her eyes ,"are you ready my queen?" He asked, his voice low and confident.

Jisoo nodded slowly, with that Taehyung thrust slowly into her,  Jisoo cried out in pleasure, "you are still so tight" he groans feeling good by her.  The night continues with the intimacy. She cums many times, vice versa.

After the ecstasy night, she was placed on his chest. Her head listening to his heartbeats, his fingers playing with her locks. He really likes her hairs, she has the most soft and beautiful hairs in the world he believes. "Our child should have hairs like you" he says in his head. "Did you say anything, Taehyung?" She was asked by Taehyung to call him by name from now. "No, my love" she drew circles on his chest. "Aren't you tired?" She asks. "you didn't even ate?" She adds feeling worried. "I don't feel hungry" he says.

"If you keep being so careless about your health, I'll stop eating too" he smiles hearing her. She has definitely been acting like his baby. "I won't like that, nor will I allow" he says. "Okay I won't but let's eat together from now on" she suggests looking at up him, her chin on his chest, her doe eyes were like his weakness.

"Okay, but if I get busy you'll eat by your own" she nods and kisses his cheek. They kept silence to fall asleep but no one could fall asleep don't know why.

"Taehyung" she calls him. He hums in response his hand carrasing her back, "what if oneday I disappear?" Her question haulted his whole body. "What do you mean? Are you planning to leave me?" His question was serious, voice laced with hidden rage. The soft Taehyung was gone almost.

"No I won't ever think of it. Im just saying so, what if oneday you don't find me anywhere what would you do?" He kept quite, she thought he has fallen asleep. So after getting no answer she looks up at him again.

He holds her chin and replies very causally, "I'll leave the throne, and look for you in every corner of the world unless you are in my arms again" with that he claims her lips.

__________________