1

Jisoo was driving home from her job. After a hectic day, all she needed and deserved was a great nap.

Kim Jisoo is a single women, with no parents or family to look after. She stays alone and her life starts feeling boring to her, come home from job, eat and sleep was becoming her daily boring nonchalant life. but when she started reading books novel it all changed. She started enjoying books, living them herself sometimes she would feel. Everything was exciting whenever she starts a new novel.

Reaching home she freshened up, heated her food and ate. Finally reaching her bedroom with one coca-cola can in her hand she starts reading the novel. Suddenly the can fell on floor while she was too focused on reading. Ignoring she kept reading about a King's life. It was a fictional story, about two kings. The bero and the villain king. Hero king Jeon Jungkook loved his wife with everything, he fought with everyone protecting her. On the other hand, Villain KIM TAEHYUNG never felt the need to ask him wife's name. Not even once in the novel he called his wife as if she wasn't needed in his life.

"Pathetic loser!" She exclaims the villain's wife. "Why would you love a villain instead of the hero? Look at the hero he loves his woman like everything! And this evil villain has no sort of care for his own wife!" She felt like to vomit suddenly because of eating too much of oily food, she quickly stood from bed to run to bathroom when suddenly she slips on the coca-cola. She screams feeling she was falling somewhere deeper.

Her eyes blurry and heavy, she hears some murmur around herself. She slowly opened her eyelids and was feeling really hot. As if someone had made her wear three blankets. She starts pulling her clothes, some girls yells "empress, what are you doing?" They held Jisoo's hand. She was taken back with the yelling moreover why was she getting called as empress?

Looking around her, she sees many girls in maid outfit of ancient time. She scrunched her eyebrows at the sight. "Who are you all?" She asks those girls, they all look at eachother's face being confused. Jisoo looks down herself leisurely and jumped on her place. "OH MY GOD" hearing her calling god they all seems prepelxed. Jisoo finally realised she had time travel somewhere.

"Majesty, are you feeling sick? Shall we call the medicaor?" One of the maid asks. Soon they all hear a deep raspy and stern voice from the door, "what happened to my wife?" Hearing him they all look down. Jisoo tried to peak at the man, but as the maids were surrounded by her in circle she can't see. They started giving the man side to see Jisoo.

And when Jisoo saw the man, she was shocked, surprised and scared. It was KIM TAEHYUNG. Before the novel started author has shown all the characters picture in the starting. Hero, heroine, villain and few important characters except villains wife, because she wasn't important in the main novel..

They all left the place leaving the King and Jisoo in the room. Jisoo was slowly realising she was the villain's wife as he just called her wife. Taehyung was slowly approaching her body which was on the bed, she had backed away, with her back leaning on the edge of it. "You succeed huh?" His cold voice spoke, eyes as cold as ice and darker than the night. She innocently looks at him being confused what he meant. "Don't act innocent, you wanted my attention right?" She looks at him totally taken back by his statement. "W-what do you mean?" She asks. "You lost your consciousness because you fell in the water or you actually did it intentionally thinking it might drawn me to you?" His voice sounds so narcissistic. Why would anyone drown themselves to drawn this pathetic villain.

"I didn't do it purposely I'm sure" she says little loud than usually. King had hardly heard his wife's voice as she was so timid and soft. "Oh you didn't?" He titled his head looking at her in a questionable way. Jisoo gulps under his stern eyes, how can someone look at their wife like this? She gathered some courage and says "i didn't, m-my lord" hearing my lord from her he felt little taken back and it sounded well to him. He stood up and said "well congratulations you got my attention" he eyes her figure from head to toe before he left. She looked different but nothing changed in her face. Same face, same body then why so unusual?

Yes her eye, they were speaking for the first time. Taehyung stood infront of his wife's door and says nonchantly "change her clothes and tonight is our next reunion night" the maids were astonished. He noticed she was soaked by the water and moreover he wants to reunion with her after so long time!

Jisoo was taking breath after he left. She saw the maids entering after she gave permission. "My lady, tonight is your reunion night with majesty" Jisoo's eyes went wide "Re-reunion?" She can't believe this..

It was evening time now everyone was helping her get ready for the night with the king. Jisoo was in her thoughts, as far she had read the book till half of the end. King Taehyung doesn't care about his wife at all, he never called her name even for once. She eventually died being unloved by this jerk, so why suddenly he's asking for reunion night. "My lady, you must be really happy " the maid sounded teasing her. "Why?" She asks looking at the mirror. "Majesty called you to reunion night after almost one year, the last time you were was your first night. And you even lost your conscious " the maid sounded sad this time rewinding the memories.

Jisoo gulped, is he a beast or what? How much he did to her that she lost conscious on the first night?

"My lady, let me escort you to king" Jisoo hesitantly stood up.

________________________