45

Busan was looking like it just experienced a earthquake. Everything is looking so ruined, she understood immediately Taehyung has visited here. She was disguise as a commoner, she walks around to find any trace of Taehyung.

"Who are you, Miss?" One of a shop owner asked. His eyes suspicious of her. Her clothes doesn't look like from Busan. "I am a visitor,I came to see my sister who lives here" the shop owner kept staring without saying anything, raising Jisoo's tension. She keeps praying she doesn't get caught so soon, at least not before finding Taehyung. "Okay" he said and goes back to his work. Jisoo's lips leave a sigh of relief.

She has planned to go inside Jeon mansion. It's not that easy but she has to look for her husband. She plans to snuck in during the midnight. As the midnight arrives few more hours later, she starts getting hungry. Now she has another life inside of her, so she has to take care of herself too.

She looks at the small pouch she brought, it had some food and water. She drinks little bit of water and a fruit. Laying in the backside of the mansion waiting for the midnight.

She remembered Taehyung's face every time she closes her eyes. She bitterly smile realising it's all her imagination.

She sneaks in the midnight, very quiet and careful with her steps. She has planned to act as maid of the mansion, they haven't seen her face. So they don't know how Daegu's Queen looks like, only Jungkook knows.

She very steadily looks through every chamber of the mansion, finds not a single clue about Taehyung. Now what should she do.? Then it clicks her mind, in their palace they had a dungeon under the palace, which was a dangerous jail for the culprits. So maybe Jungkook has kept Taehyung there.

Jisoo noticed no servants even murmur Jungkook's name for once. There was silence only. Shrugging off, she finishes finding the dungeon and slowly steps inside. The stinky smell, blood smearing on the walls, even some bone of humans made her nauseous. She wanted to vomit at the sight.

The palace was going darker as she steps more inside. Horror chose to haunt her, she felt scared of the surrounding. There were many people chained up, hunging as if they were tortured to death. Suddenly a hand on her shoulder made her jump on her face, turning back she saw her fear standing right behind, with a evil smile on the face.

"King Jungkook.." the word were a mere whisper because no words were coming out of her mouth. "Look who we have here?" Jungkook says, behind him his mans with guns, sword. "You think you came in? Wrong! I let you in" he spoke and stood infront of her like a wall, so that she could not flew away. "Where is my husband? Where is King Taehyung?" She was scared of him but that doesn't mean she will forget the real goal why was she here for.

"He is dead" the moment this words left his mouth, she felt her world was crumbling. Every dream she has with Taehyung, felt leaving her. Her child will be orphan? Without a father? This thought haunts her. How will she live without him? Tears keeps rolling down her eyes, wetting her cheeks, neck. Jungkook was just looking at her, watching her broke down. She couldn't balance on her leg anymore and knelt down crying, screaming Taehyung's name.

Every image of them in their palace, their moments of love, affection keeps coming. She starts remembering how she first met him. He was the first man she saw after coming to this world.

"I was thinking if my joke was too rough on you" Jungkook says. She looks up at him, her eyes red due to crying. "he is not dead, he flew away" he mocks Taehyung. He and his mans starts laughing. Jisoo quickly stood up and held his collar, "King Taehyung is a warrior, a warrior never leave battlefield. Only coward flee away" Jisoo words sounded loud and clear. Jungkook was taken back, he had taken her as a timid, innocent lady.

"Tell me what happened to him?" Jisoo demands to know. Jungkook's man was about to grip Jisoo's hand which was holding Jungkook's collar but Jungkook signals them to stay away. She leaves his collar and waits for his response, "we had a war, he destroyed my country and after that I didn't saw him" Jungkook was saying truth Jisoo could feel it. Because it was true she had seen the Busan was almost same as the word ruined. but why did Taehyung left from here? Without claiming Busan? He clearly said he would claim Busan.

"I have been searching for him too! But now he would come here because you are here" Jungkook laughs. "Don't treat her like a prey, she is my guest. Lisa loves her" He left Jisoo alone with some maids. They took Jisoo with them and they treated her actually like a guest.

Jungkook sat by his chamber, missing Lisa's warmth. Whenever he was in his chamber he would miss her. If she was here she would play with his hairs, his fingers, tell him about her day. a chatterbox, he chuckles saying. Then a heavy sigh left his mouth. The door knocks with a announcement,his father-in-law has arrived.

He bargs in with a angry face and yells, "I hear Taehyung's wife is here, why haven't you killed her yet? You even told to treat her like a guest?" Jungkook's was blankly looking at him, "yes because Lisa adores her, I have realised if I kill who Lisa likes. She would never come back to me" His father-in-law was really taken back. He laughs mocking, "have you gone crazy? go and kill her mercilessly, she dies means Taehyung does" everyone has already realised Kim Taehyung loves his wife a lot now, she means a lot to him. So if anything happens to her, he would die too eventually.

Then Jungkook's mind played a game, the same game Taehyung played with him. "You're right" he says making Manoban smirk.

Jungkook walks to Jisoo's chamber, the maid was about to say something when he raised his hand stopping them midway and told to leave. Jisoo sat up confused by his sudden arrival, "what do you want? did you found Taehyung? My father and brother had also been looking for them here Where are they?" Jungkook walks to a drawer and takes out a paper and pen. He then walks to Jisoo who was on bed, offers her the paper and pen.

"I don't know where are they, I couldn't find Taehyung till now either but he would come soon as far the news" she confusedly took the paper and pen, "what should I do with this?" She asks staring at her hand holding pen and paper.

"You will write a letter, in the letter you would say you are giving up your life because your husband never loved you al your life" he said this very cruelly. Jisoo just blankly looked at him, couldn't say anything ahead. Jungkook was serious about it. He didn't wanted to kill her, because Lisa would hate him more. But he isn't killing her, he would make her kill herself. That too with a suicide note.

Then Jisoo's subconscious mind realises, this is the same as the novel. The same thing is happening just like the book. So it's true she can't change the book or ending.

_______________________