48

Jisoo was putting her son to sleep, while Taehyung was reading some papers regarding his work.

She laid by the edge of the bed, gazing at her husband who was busy, too busy to notice her loving stare. He finally finishes it,strexbi his back and fingers when his eyes falls on hers. And she smiles, it saved his life.

Her smile could bring lights in a dark room, it could make his day better in a second, it would make him want to see it every moment, makes him more addicted to her, more attached. He smiles and walks to her. Leaning he pecks her lips, then pecks his son's forehead who was busy sleeping.

As he laid beside his kid, who was sandwiched between Jisoo and Taehyung. "Do you know you and Taeji has a very same habit?" She says turning to him. "What is it?" He says looking at her smiling. "You both are harmless and peaceful when you sleep" she chuckles, which made Taehyung smile more. He just love the sound of her laughing.

"Jisoo, that day what did you mean? You're not someone I think you are, what does it mean?" Jisoo's expressions changed. She stiffened not knowing what to answer. Should she tell him all about the transportation stuff? Will he even understand? What if he throw her away? No no he won't! He loves her too much.

"I mean-" she left incompleted because of Taeji crying in hunger. Taehyung sits up and swings her in his arm, "you take rest, I'll swing him and if he still cries you can feed him" he gets down the bed and swings him, while walking around the chamber. Jisoo admired the sight, it's amazing feeling to be a wife, mother. She wouldn't want to lose the feeling. At any cost.

Jisoo was blindfolded by her husband, Taeji was taken for a stroll by Mother Queen. "What are you doing?" She asks chuckling. He keeps holding her, dragging her to somewhere. Then he opens the blindfold, her eyes widened watching the scene.

He has renovated the library, it was looking very beautiful. She awes at the sight, admiring it while he admire her face. He remembers each and every word she says. She said she loves flowers, so he brought flowers after winning Busan back then, she said she loves painting so he made her have a own art gallery, she loves books so he renovated this and gave her this library as a present. his love language is fulfilling her wishes.

Jisoo turns to him smiling brightly about to say thank you but her lips pulled in a chaste kiss.

But the kiss turned wild very soon, he moans on her lips. His hands roaming on her body, his fingers on just top of the dress zip,"someone might walk in.." she says breaking the kiss, heavy breathing. "No one dare to..this library is yours, only you can enters. Anyone even me we can only come when you give permission" with that he unzipped her dress chain, it's falls down. She still haven't got used to him seeing her all naked. She looks down blushing.

His finger goes down her chin, rising her head and leans down for a kiss. He nibbles on her ear, interwining their hands. The kisses goes down, to her cheeks, to jaw, neck.

Placing her on the table he stripped his clothes away, ending the barrier between his and her body. She gasp at his length which seems bigger than previous time. "Will I be able to take it?" She gulps looking down at him, he raises her head chuckling. "You took me very well, or else how Taeji has came?" She felt herself stifled by his bluntness.

He thrust slowly as his lips keeps marking her neck. Making love bites here and there. Every place possible, her neck, collarbones, chest, stomach, thighs, back. She can't deny she loves this feeling of his mouths warmness.

She moans shamelessly as he thurst deeper, "do you want another child?" He asks right before the climax. "I don't think-" before she could complete he cums inside her. She glares at him only to him laughing.

He takes her again and again, completely turning into animal in heat almost.

After hours of love making,he helps her wear back her dress, excuse to touch her more actually. She couldn't walk so he let her sit on the chair to rest. She falls asleep because of tiredness.

After tucking her in the chair, he walks little distance from her. Took out a book from behind a shelf. The book, the same book which was the reason why Jisoo is here today.

"I do not know how this happened and she ended up here but she's not going back again" he says darkly. Taking out a cigarette lighter he runs the book in fire, he looks back at Jisoo who was sleeping peacefully.

"I don't intend to send away my wife, there's no reason for it" He came to know about this book while he checked it up before renovating. He likes to read not that much but little. When he found this book, he found his picture, read the book to find the story same as his and Jungkook life he was certain something is wrong.

Connecting the dots, he now understood what Jisoo meant. But he has fallen for this Jisoo, not the other. He doesn't want her back, if this Jisoo has survived here that Jisoo will also survive there so he doesn't worry about her. He only care about this Jisoo. This is the mother of his child, his love of life.

Soon the book turns into ashes, he heard Jisoo's little moving. He turns to her and walks closer, "are you awake, Queen?" He asks lovingly.

One day Jisoo suddenly remembered the book,"where is it now?" She thought and walks to library to look for it. But it was nowhere. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion but at least she thought what is the need of this book anyway?

Everything is okay. Taehyung loves me, I have a kid, family. I don't care about that book anyways.

While Jisoo keeps a secret from Taehyung, Taehyung keeps another.

__________________

I think now this book has ended in true words.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲 ✓ 🎉