33

As Jisoo continues humming, there was a knock on the door pulling her out of strance but the smile is not leaving her face. Taehyung walks in making the smile brighter and bigger.

His heart skipped a beat seeing the glow on her face, so it's true during wedding bride's face do glow. He smiles nervously and walks closer to her, "my lord!" She chirps enthusiastically. "What brings you here for?" She adds. "I was here to talk" he answers in a serious voice. Jisoo gets the hint, "yes I'm listening" she says patiently.

He took a deep breath, first he made her sit down and he stood infront of her. "You don't remember anything from past, but past is very important for the future ahead" his voice laced with mystery as for now. "What do you mean, my lord?" She asks still has a small smile playing on her face.

"Do you remember anything from our marriage? Why did I bring you here?" He asks, she noticed the sudden quaverness in his tone. She shakes her head as no denying. "I need to reveal this before we get married, I don't even know if you would marry me after hearing" her heartbeat increases intrigued to know what happened in the past.

"We knew since childhood..." He starts off by sighing.

Taehyung found Jisoo always near Ruby's chamber or garden playing. Her father was their personal florist so he would visit very frequently. As she grows up he would see her timidness growing each and every day. With that he saw bruises on her face. He would not care about her but whenever she would be absent Ruby would cry and whine to see Jisoo.

He was now 24 already the king of the country, she was 22 now. Her bruises and fragility keeps growing on her.

He would try to ignore but he has seen her since forever so of course he would grow little attached. They were friends almost, he thinks at least.

Oneday there was constant knocking on his door annoying him to the core. He opens it with a annoyed face to find Jisoo. She was in a terrible state as if she ran away in the snow.  Her face full of tear strains and still crying. "What happened?" He asks to the obvious. "I need your help" she sniffs in between the tears. "Come inside" he invites her inside to see her state. She sat down and kept crying without explaining anything. He annoyed rubs his forehead, "if you don't speak out, how do I help you?"  He asks. She takes a while to speak, "I don't want to marry him" his eyebrows furrows in confusion.

"Who?" He asks. "My father is selling me to a old man, his twice age than my father took! I can't marry him he has raped many women and tried to do with me too when he failed he told me father he would buy me" she knew her father never treated her right but now he is selling her too. Pathetic!

"How do I help you?" she looks at him stopping her tears , "send me somewhere else, I would stay away from him" he thought for a while. If he sends her away, will this girl be able to handle herself? She can't even fight! He scoofs looking at her who has fallen asleep on his bed after endless crying.

She woke up after few hours and he informed, "I have a preposition, let's do a agreement. You would stay as my wife for the namesake and no one will even dare to try hurting you" Jisoo didn't wanted to marry him either way but he is doing a very big thing for her. She agrees with it.

They come back with eachother through the main door and told everyone they have got married. Around his age of 18  Taehyung has started being cold to everyone to make sure his enemies doesn't hurt his loved ones. So after this fake marriage he starts being distant from her too. Which leads to the rumours of her being unloved.

But only Queen Jisoo knew how much respect she has got from him, how big his sacrifice was for her. She starts respecting him. He was her shining armour on a dark stormy night.

Actually Taehyung and Queen Jisoo were never married. They didn't do any wedding rituals just hold a ceremony to announce her as Queen. If he didn't married her , and kept her without any name of relationship she would be called his mistress or many bad names which he wouldn't want to. She has served this family since her childhood so it was his way of repaying."

As the rewinding ends, Jisoo's mouth apart from the revelation. Taehyung was looking down, he has revealed all but now will she marry him for real? She married him to save herself. "If you don't want to continue this wedding let's cancel it." He spoke out as she was too silent. "Even that day when you fell into water I thought you wanted to die because I was being cold, that's why I thought to call you for reunion night to talk about our agreement and end it" he keeps talking nervously.

"I even wanted to send you away from here so that you could live your life, you had turned lifeless since we got married. Ruby started disliking you for marrying me. But after your incident you changed, I started liking you in other way than before. Eventually fallen for you very hard. It was getting too much for me to let you go or let you know the past. I thought you would just leave me" he looks down feeling sad.

"Then I thought if I just marry you, you would have no way to leave me. I was being selfish I realised last night and came to tell you everything today" she looks at him continuesly.

She hugs him crying, her tears falling on his clothe as she grips the hug more. "Stop it will you!" He falls quite. Don't know what to do or what to say anymore.

"You have done so much for everyone without even anyone knowing. They keep thinking you are cold, selfish! They should know how kind you are!" She mumbles on his clothed chest. He was still not hugging her.

"Do you realise you are not hugging me yet?" She says and breaks the hug pouting. He stares at her face to her lips then to her eyes. "So you want to marry me?" He asks lie a dumb even after she just praises him so much.

She hits his forehead and he winced his forehead, "who made you the ruthless villain huh? How can you be so not smart?!" She holds his face and mutters, "I'm dying to be your wife, for real!" As soon as she finishes her lips smashed on his. She kissed him pouring all the love she has for him growing everyday. He grips her waist bringing her face more closer, his one hand hold her neck in place kissing back.

"I love you, lady Jisoo" he mutters on her lips and again dive back into another kiss. she smiles in the kiss, she realises he have falled in love with her. It was never queen Jisoo.

_________________

BIGGEST PLOT TWIST: Taehyung never married Queen Jisoo. So basically this Jisoo will be his wife if only they get married.