43

"I don't care what you mean by this! But you're coming back with me!" Jungkook roars, his patience has ran out. Lisa goes behind Taehyung in the horror of Jungkook. He looks like a insane person who lost his favourite thing. Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who has Lisa hidden behind him.

Then the déjà vu hits him, this is the same way Lisa used to hide behind him whenever she would see Taehyung around. Taehyung would spare a glance always and leave.

Jungkook experience the most hurtful thing, his love has turned against him. She has started despising him. He wants to know the reason, "what is my fault, Lisa? What did I do? What wrong I did that you are hiding behind a stranger rather than coming to your husband?" He gritted his teeth while he spoke. "He is not a stranger, he is my cousin" as Lisa response. Jungkook realized Taehyung has revealed his identity. He probably has also told about her father is illegitimate child of Kim. But her doesn't know anything about Roseanne? Heck, not even a single person knows. Except him.

"What did you do KIM TAEHYUNG!?" He grabs his collar only to get Taehyung's mans pointing their weapon on Jungkook. Jisoo worriedly grabs Taehyung's arm,he holds back her hand carassing to calm her down. Taehyung signals to keep down, "no don't hurt my brother-in-law! I won't want my cousin to be a widow" he spoke in a mocking tone. "Yet" he whispers the last words close to Jungkook. Jungkook clenched his fists, "look King Jeon, with due respect you should never hide anything from your wife" as he said this Jungkook could get a hint of what he meant. But how did he came to know about Roseanne.

"How could you do this to me Jungkook? I loved you with my all! You married my sister for throne and killed her too! And her child too!" Lisa's tears flows but it was out of anger and betrayal by her own love.

Jungkook lost it all, he screams back with more intensity "If I didn't married her, I wouldn't had this throne and you would have to flew away with me to stay with me" Jungkook accepted her father's request so that he would have enough wealth to give her everything. "And if I didn't killed your sister, you would have been someone else's wife!and why the heck would I raise someone else's child!?!" He clench his teeth even at the thought of Lisa being someone elses.

Suddenly a slap came across his face, he was about to snap the person's neck. He raises his hand to choke the person but haulted to find it's Lisa, his own wife. "I hate you Jeon Jungkook! I hate you! I want divorce. I won't stay with a madman like you!" Lisa spat out. Her voice full of hatred for him. Taehyung was smirking at the sight. Jisoo was shocked to see whatever was happening.

Taehyung's plan worked. The moment Jisoo made him promises not to kill Lisa, he thought of another way to hurt Jungkook. If Lisa hates him, he would be broke anyways. It would have hurt him thousands time more than a mere death.

Jungkook was about to pull Lisa, "divorce?"he chuckles. "I won't ever divorce you" he says but gets pushed by Taehyung. "I think you should leave, King Jeon. Sister Lisa is tired" Jungkook glares hole in Taehyung's soul. Before he leaves, "I, Jeon Jungkook, King of Busan, declares War against Daegu. I'll do the same you did with me King Taehyung" with that Jungkook glance at Jisoo weirdly, it gave goosebumps to Jisoo. The way he was looking like some type of psychopath.

After Jungkook left, maids took Lisa back to her chamber. Taehyung also starts leaving to his chamber. Jisoo was still processing whatever just happened. As she saw the place beside her was empty, she found he was walking back to their chamber. She quickly runs behind him.

He sat on his chair beside his desk, "What did you do?" Jisoo asks. "I didn't understand" he says. His eyes on the papers, as if answering Jisoo doesn't matter. She gets angry and pulls the papers aside, and sat on the desk. "What you did to make Queen Lisa hates her own husband?" Taehyung runs his fingers through his hairs, "not much, I just show Lisa mirror of truth" as Taehyung replies Jisoo gets more confused. "What?" She asks. He holds her waist and pulls her closer, "Did you thought Jeon Jungkook was some sort of heroic king?" His voice tint of jealousy. He remembers the time in a royal wedding she was looking at him. Eyes were different how she used to see him back then.

"No why would I? I saw Queen Lisa has loved King Jungkook always, I'm just wondering what might happened to change all of it?" Taehyung raises his hand, untangle her hairs which was tied beautifully. He slowly told Jisoo about Jungkook's all deeds. Jisoo couldn't believe any of it, because the novel said he is a hero. Why would hero do such sins?

"I can't believe he is such a heartless person" Taehyung nods. "But why does he dislikes you? Just because you are a competitor?" Jisoo always thought of it why They both hate eachother.

"Jeon is raised by my uncle, he hates me so he made Jungkook hate me too" Jisoo nods connecting the dots.

"My lord, he has declared war. What are you going to do?" Jisoo didn't want to hear any bad news. "I'll fight with him and win Busan" Taehyung sounded confident. Jisoo smiles nervously and worries for the future. "If you need me, do let me know" she places a kiss on his forehead. He chuckles, "what's this? A protection kiss?" She nods smiling little.

"Then I want one here" he shows his arm. She kissed there, "here" then he points on his chest, she slowly lingers her lips on his chest. He made her kiss everywhere on his body, and she giggles.

"Please take care of yourself" she sadly whispers and kisses him gently on his rough lips. He wraps his hands around her kissing back. "I love you" she smiles on his lip and whispers, "I love you too" his lips kept gently sucking on hers. Ad if he was too tired to let go of her.

"I shall go and check on Queen Lisa, she might be devastated" Jisoo tries to get out of his grip. "There are maids appointed for her, don't worry" Taehyung holds her hand and circles around his neck. About to lean for another kiss, "but a known and stranger is different. She needs me" Jisoo pouts using her weapon, her innocence pleading eyes.

"I can't believe I have to share you with so many people, Ruby, mother, Jun, your so many pets, your brother and now My cousin too" he huffs and bites her cheek. She whined glaring softly, "I'll let you go if you promise to give me something in return" Jisoo felt taken advantage of her. "You always do this! Don't be so mean" he shakes his head as no, "I'm a businessman too, I need to see my benefits in a deal" Jisoo snorts.

"Go for now, when you come back I want you clotheless on my bed" saying this he lets her go.

Jisoo was trying really her best to get used to of his lewdness.

She fixed her attire and went to see Lisa. She could hear Lisa's sobs even from the outside of the chamber. "Queen Lisa,Can I come inside?" Lisa slowly said, "come in" having permission Jisoo gets inside.

Lisa's face red due to intense crying, her eyes swollen. She sats by her, pats her shoulder to calm her. She hugged Jisoo and spoke her heart out. How she feels right now. Jisoo stroke her hairs, listening to her rambling about the betrayal.

After that she somehow made Lisa eat little and she falls asleep. She feels bad for Lisa, but it's Jeon Jungkook's fault. He shouldn't have been such a jerk, bastard!

__________________