8

Taehyung's cold eyes piercing through Jisoo's soul right now. Jisoo had her eyes and head down, sensing the sensitivity of the situation she kept herself quite. Jun was right beside her, his head high. Jun always behaved as the rebellious kid of Taehyung.

"What made you think you could sneak out without me knowing?" His voice growled calmly, just the calmness before the storm. His question was directed to Jisoo. Jisoo sutters, couldn't speak out anything. "Did I ask a question?" He growls. The maids, guards, soldiers, Taehyung's mother everyone was present at the moment. Taehyung was sat in his throne with his legs crossed, arms on both side.

"I-i thought-" she couldn't complete when Taehyung growled loudly slamming his hand on the throne side. "How can you be this careless!? This is not acceptable here!" Jisoo felt herself shivered. "Every sin you made, you need to suffer the consequences of it. Jisoo knew it'll be better to agree with him rather than losing her life. "From now on, don't wear this queen attire, you don't deserve it! You'll be a maid, will be living in maid quarter alone, none will help you, neither you would get any helping hand for yourself " he kept adding punishment, Jun balled his fist and yelled "stop it! How could be like this! It's not only her fault, I agreed to go, why is it a sin to see my own country!?" Taehyung's mother's eyes widened watching Jun being rebellious to Taehyung, she knows he is a cruel person.

"Who says she's only be punished, you will be punished too. Your vacation ends right here, tomorrow morning you'll be leaving and never coming back untill you graduate" his words snapped on Jisoo, she raised her eyes to look at him, Taehyung glanced at her for a moment then continued "not only them, others are getting the punishment too. How come two people sneak out when I have more than thousands people to guard?" His voice directed to the soldiers and guard. They all gulps at the sight of his raged eyes.

Jisoo and Jun were sent to their respective chambers, Jisoo couldn't sleep at all. She was crying whole night. During the whole time she has grown attached to Jun. So she decided even if she gets beheaded she would still talk to Taehyung about it. Waking up the first thing she did was , she made tea and went to King's chamber.

"Good morning, My lord" she hands him the cup of tea. She found him awake, she looks at him wondering  he didn't slept whole night like me? He took the cup, drank the tea without uttering a word. "My lord.." she calls out, looks down "I apologise for my misbehaviour, I did a grave mistake by sneaking out, you gave me the best punishment i deserve for not being responsible Queen of the country" he listens to her words but acted as if he wasn't interested.

When Queen Jisoo used to make small mistakes, she would never come like this to make up to him. Because of how much she fears him. For the first time, she came and apologised for her mistake and even appreciated his punishment. He was looking outside of the window while she was speaking "My lord, I know I don't hage any rights to ask for anything but still being a selfish person I would ask a thing from you at your mercy" his ears perked up wondering what would be her request. Maybe she would say she can't live as maid, she needs her helping hands and Queen tittle back.

But she says something unexpected "Please don't send Prince Jun away, he has always been alone since his parents died. He needs us with him, the whole fault is mine, don't send him away" she helds his leg falling down infront of him, he was taken back but acted normal watching her holding his legs "He is a kid who needs to enjoy his childhood that's all I think, please forgive him" Taehyung took out his legs from her grip and walks little away turning his back.

Jisoo watched him walk away, she gets up slowly. Taking the cup in tray she walks out bowing to him.

She was on the balcony watching Jun leave, she had been wiping since the time she watch the carriage filled with his bags. Taehyung was talking to the person who's going to drive the carriage, with him was Yoongi. Looks like Yoongi will be leaving with Jun. Jisoo looks behind her, hearing some footsteps. She saw Jun infront of her, "Prince.." she wipes her tears, Jun was smiling at her "for the first time someone in this house cried for me, I'll remember this vacation for my whole life" Jisoo's lips quaver with tears "it's all my fault, I should have acted responsible" Jun walks to her "no it's not, thanks for being irresponsible Queen, I enjoyed it so much. If I had mother, she would have been crying like you for me today" Jisoo's heart clenched at his words.

Without thinking twice she engulfs him in a hug "Take care yourself Jun, I'll miss you" Jun's eyes formed tears, he smiled at her words. Breaking the hug, "take care of yourself too,once I become the King, I wouldn't let him torture you" saying he walks away from there as he was getting late. Jisoo watch him leaving, he gets into the carriag. Taehyung's eyes glanced up at the balcony to find Jisoo there, her face filled with tears. Her eyes met with him for one second, she quickly looks away. She was mad at him, how heartless he is. She requested so badly yet he didn't listen to her.

Same night, Jisoo worked hard as a maid. She didn't only work for King but for the whole palace. Taehyung's mother came to see her, sympathies her. But no one is allowed to help Jisoo. She was cleaning when her eyes fell on a chamber which was filled with different type of drinks.

"Shall I get some?" She thinks herself. She used to drink bear back then at her real world. She gets inside and took a bottle and drank little. She thought to drink little bit more, one by one she starts drinking too much on and on. The maids found Jisoo drinking, they called the guard to help Jisoo get into her chamber. But she made them drink too. They all were drunk.

Taehyung was passing by the chamber when he found some voices. Someone was singing something like "how could you be so reckless with my heart?~" it's Jisoo's voice he knows in instant. He slowly walks inside and found his guards, maids and Queen drunk as hell. "What the hell is happening here?" He roared. "What are you doing here! Leave from here! We are having our time! Get out!" Jisoo yells in her drunken state. Maids and guards were too drunk to be shocked right now. Taehyung pinched his head in annoyance. He walks to her and grabbed her wrist only to be jerked by her instantly "don't touch me, heartless beast!" Taehyung closed his eyes hearing her blabbering how he is heartless to send Jun away, how he is reckless to not listen to her request, how he is mannerless not to greet her back when she greets in the morning and many more.

Her mouths keep working so he just covered her mouth and picked her up in his arms. She starts hitting him to get her down, keeps saying with her muffled voice to let her go. But he just walked into her chamber with her in his arms.

______________________