42

Flashback

Scared Lisa kept crying, not knowing what might happen to her next. She is in the house of Kim Taehyung, the one her husband has always been told to stay away from. As soon she heards footsteps nearing, she quickly hides under the duvet.

Taehyung enters, to found Lisa shaking under the blanket. "Queen Lalisa, come out" he calls her name. voice sounds as good as stone possible, no emotions and no expressions on his voice or tone. She didn't came out feeling little safe under the blanket. "I only ask again, come out" he warns. She slowly came out and kept shivering. Her eyes lowers as she's half under the blanket.

"Sit straight" he orders and sat infront of her in a distance. She fix her sitting posture and hung her head low. "Are you afraid I might kill you?" He asks but she thought he is declaring that he would kill her. She fidgets with her hands, "p-please do-nt kil-l me" she sutters. He hums, "I'm not going to kill you anyway, you're my sister after all" hearing this Lisa's head rose up. She thought she heard something wrong. "Si-ster?" She questions him.

He nods, "you were never told I think. let me have the honour to reveal, you are my step uncle's daughter" he eyes her and noticed the little pause on her body. "So I thought my sister should spend sometime with me" Taehyung was always good in manipulating. You could say it's a blessing or a curse by god on him.

"I don't be-leive this" Lisa trust her father and husband the most. Her father never mentioned Kim Taehyung as her brother. If he was her cousin, her father would have told her. Instead Jungkook and Her father always told her to avoid Kims. "Wait a moment" saying he turns behind of him, behind the table there was a painting. He shows the painting, which was her father and a man. "It's my father, And your father. They were step brothers. I think my uncle was afraid to tell you that he was a illegitimate child of my grandfather" Lisa's eyes widened. She turned angry. "Mind your words!" She yells. He just chuckles calmly sitting back at his position.

"I'm not insulting him, how can I insult him with a fact. Even if he is a illegitimate child, he is my uncle" Taehyung gave a sweet smile, which could send shivers down anyone's spine.

Lisa felt betrayed by her own father. How could he hide such a big thing? Did he thought it would be shameful for her to know? Would it hurt her he thought?

"Don't be angry at him please..I just wanted to reveal because I want to introduce myself to you. Wherever we used to meet in royal parties you would go behind your husband, as if I'm a monster" Taehyung's voice sounded hurt and low. Lisa notice that as she looks at him with a sorry look. "But I'm not a monster, also I don't want to make you angry on your own father.im sure he was planning to tell you about his identity" hearing this Lisa scoofs, "I don't think he is. I'm with him for 22  years he has never told me, so I don't think he would now" hearing this Taehyung smirks, which was unnoticed by Lisa.

"Forget all bad memories, let's talk about you. I heard you were Jungkook's second wife? But looks like he loves you a lot. Even heard you were his first love" Lisa nods. A sweet smile slowly appearing at the mention of Jungkook. "And he was my first love too" she adds.

"That's sweet! It's that why you forgive him killing your sister?" Lisa's ear perked up hearing. Her heart stopped beating for a moment. "What? What are you saying!?" She stood up. "I thought you knew" he says in a perplexed look.

"Roseanne passed away then he married you right?" Lisa nods to his question. "But how did Roseanne passed away? Did you ever thought?" He asks again. His face full of excitement to tell her each and every truth. Meanwhile her face evident of surprise and confusion. "Sh-e died while giving birth" Lisa replies, as if she is confuse by her ownself.

"Looks like you didn't know anything. Roseanne was pregnant with someone's else's child, your father told Jungkook to marry her to save his dignity and in return he would give him his throne" Lisa felt herself falling apart. Her own father snatched her first love. He knew from the start Lisa has always loved Jungkook since the childhood. Since when Jungkook's father worked as their important man.

"Jungkook wanted to win the throne but he loved you too. So when Roseanne was 5 months pregnant, he hitted her bad . To the extent she was bleeding and her child and she both died" Lisa lost her balance as her legs were shivering hearing unrevealing the truth. "I know you might not believe me, I have the medicator and your sister's lover who knew all of it" he told something to his guard and soon he brings two people.

"He is Jin, Roseanne's lover" That day when Taehyung saw Jin, he found each and every detail of him only to find he was the ex-lover of Jungkook's first wife. Then he confronted him and he told him everything that Roseanne wrote in her letter for him.

"Here are letters written by your sister" Jin's voice emotional remembering his lover. Reading the letters she cries with her heart and soul. "That day King Jeon called me and asked me to tell everyone Queen Roseanne died while giving birth , after that he told me to disappear from his country" Taehyung looked for this doctor and in the end found him as a beggar on his country's streets.

"Jin, thank you. You both may leave" Taehyung orders. Jin nodded and left. Jin has been working under Jungkook just to take revenge from him, he is under him for 1 year. When he was going to kill Taehyung, he strike a deal inside his mind that he wouldn't kill him, instead use his power to destroy Jungkook. Then Taehyung gave him a plan, a plan that would be make Jungkook suffer twice as death.

As they left, Taehyung looks at Lisa who was almost going to faint after crying so much. He knelt down, gave her a pat. But she hugged him tightly, crying in his embrace "Brother please don't send me back to them" she whispers before she fainted.

As Lisa wasn't going back with Jungkook, and he was also hurted by his answer. He was losing his patience but he loves her too much to hurt her. He let go of her wrist, "what did I do? What did I do wrong,my love? I need to know" Jungkook voice sounds vulnerable. "Wrong? You have done sins, with my father as your companion" she spats in anger. Jisoo didn't knew what has happened in a span of time. she feels like the plot is changing. She looks at her husband, who looks at her back smiling.

____________________

Now who is the main lead, Jisoo?