40

The couple sat in the garden, enjoying the breeze. Jisoo smells the bouquets made by the gardener. Her face beams with joy, Taehyung grins as he leans on her shoulder keeping his head.

"Jisoo, don't you think we should have a heir to continue our lineage?" Jisoo almost choke on this. Kid? Can she have a kid? Like is she responsible enough for having a kid? Is it too soon?

"You have gone quiet, are you thinking how many we should have?" Taehyung teases. Jisoo laughs nervously, "why so suddenly you are saying this?" Taehyung raised his head from her shoulder, "I think it's a good time to have a child, I would love to see some little Jisoo's roaming around me" he chuckles while saying. It's just sounds weird but funny to him. "Aren't I enough to roam around you?" Taehyung looks at her face, hint of jealousy "are you jealous of your own future child?" As he asks he rolls at his place laughing. She pouts hitting his arm, "stop messing with me! Just stop!" He controls his laugh. Turned serious but a soft expression on his face.

"You love flowers a lot?" He asks. "There's three thing in the world I love, Flowers, Books and..." She pretends to think, tapping her chin with her finger, "You" she giggled after replying. "Why am I last?" He placed his hand on his chest acting to be hurt. "if you see other way, you're first" they both laugh. The times they spent with each other laughing, joking, loving is precious more than anything. Jisoo sometimes wonder if she had phone here she would capture each and every moment to make memories.

"Jisoo, when we will have a child. The child would be my flower, you'll be my garden and I'll be the gardener" Jisoo was amused by this man. How sweetly he could talk if he wants to. "I'll take care of my flower and garden and cherish it till I die" Jisoo's smile disappeared immediately, her face had a angry expression as she scowl at him, "how dare you! How dare you to talk about death!?" She starts hitting him. "If death comes I'll fight it and save you. If I can't save you, we'll die together. There's no I or you between us, we are us, we live  together and we die together " Taehyung hold her hands that was hitting him and hugged her, "Right" he felt a tear drop at the corner of his eye.

Jisoo was helping Jun study, when she heard some chaos outside. "Jun, keep studying. I'll come in a bit" he nods and focus on the book.

She went out, and stood by the stairs to see Lalisa, Wife of Jeon Jungkook. She was looking in distress. She walks down the stairs and went to her only to be pulled by Taehyung's side, "Hello My Queen" Jisoo didn't even noticed him because of lisa. Lisa saw Jisoo and looks at her in a pained way.

"What is Queen Lisa doing here, your majesty?" Taehyung didn't answer instead he adoringly tucks her hairs from her face. "My Queen should make me some of her special dish, I'm very hungry and tired" Jisoo was turned to face him, so her back was on lisa. Taking the opportunity, Taehyung signals to take Lisa away quietly. "But your majesty.." she looks behind to see Lisa nowhere. "Where is she?" She asks facing him again.

"I can't speak anymore, too hungry right now. I'll be waiting in the chamber, come back with food and your pretty face" he pecks her lips and left smiling. And the smile was dangerous for the world.

Jisoo asks the guards, soldiers but no one was answering her which has been annoying her. She stomps her feet and walks to the royal kitchen. The guards gulps in fear, Jisoo was cooking but the sound she was making inside was almost like a tigress growling. They all shivered at the utensils sounds as they knew Queen was raged and annoyed.

Jisoo was walking to the chamber as maids took food behind her and followed her to the chamber. Taehyung was signing some papers, paused his work when she arrives. The maids bowed and left them alone giving privacy. Taehyung takes a good look on the food, different kind of food she always prepare. No one else in the country can prepare except her, which makes him proud.

"That looks appealing" he stood down on the futon and watch her serve him with a grumpy face. He suddenly pinched her cheeks, "why are these so puffed? Are you portraying that you are angry on me?" He chuckles but soon the chuckles slow down having no response from her.

He raises his eyebrows and nods slightly realising that she is not one of those wives who would keep quite even if her husband kills her. He takes slow bites and praises her with every bite but she wasn't melting. "Your majesty stop with this and tell me why lady Lisa is brought here? And where is she right now?" Taehyung finished eating and wipes his mouth. He looks at her leisurely and signals her to come.

"No I'm not coming" she responds coldly. But he wasn't such a gentleman, he pulls her in his lap, wraps his arms around her. "what do you want to know? You can ask me only one question" he placed his chin on her shoulder. She rolls her eyes, "why did you brought her? Did you kidnapped her?" She asks. Hint of anger. "Yes" she looks at him immediately hearing his response.

"What?! Why did you kidnapped her?" Taehyung kissed her cheek instead of replying which made her more annoyed, "YOUR MAJESTY! I thought we are talking" she glares. "Oh yeah right, I apologise I got distracted" she rolls her eyes and he grins. "Didn't I said you could ask only one question?" He raises his eyebrows, smirking at her. "Okay, then you can also touch me once" she tries to get up only to make his grip more firm, "are you trying to get away because of another woman? Who is important me or her?" He asks as if he was hurt by her.

"This is respectfully annoying! Can you please tell me what do you plan to do?" Taehyung turns her fully to him, held her things while turning her to face, "if I tell my plan to you, what do I get in return?" His fingers carrassed her clothed thigh. "Why are you like this!" She scolds him.

"Okay I'll tell you but after that I will take what I need" he laughs saying. "Are you planning to kill her?" He nods playing with her bunch of hair, "what!? My lord! She is your sister!" Taehyung nonchantly looks at her without any emotion. "Did her father or her husband thought like that? I was his nephew,or I was his brother-in-law? They attacked you, tried to kill you so I'll do the same" hearing his cruel words Jisoo grabs his arms pleading, "but what's her fault in this!? She doesn't even know I think what's going on! She is a nice lady"

"So are you, whats your fault in it?" Taehyung tried to reasoned. "haven't you heard, eye for an eye" he smirks. Jisoo shakes her head, "no no no, I won't let you. If eye for an eye then the world will turn blind my lord" she has to do something to save Lisa. She is the main lead and most importantly she is a great woman.

"My queen should worry about me, not others. Have you think of giving me a head massage? It's been a long time I got one" he was talking as if he wasn't just planning to kill a woman. That too his sister?

"I'll do anything, just don't kill her. If you want revenge take it from her father and husband not her please!" She begs pleading holding his hand, her diamond tears falling down her cheeks to her neck to inside of her clothe. "Really? Will I get anything?" His finger brushed the tears, it's starts going down on the valley of her cheeks to her neck to her cleavage, stopped on top of her clothed chest. His eyes filled with lust.

_______________________

Another smut???
[You guys must be tired of smuts 😢]
Note the sarcasm pls