25

Jisoo can't clearly remember when she had already adapted the lifestyle here. She has actually got used to this place.

Today it's almost 4 months here, she has been playing the role of Queen. Amidst of playing the role or acting as the Queen Jisoo has fallen love with this beautiful country. The nature seems to be different than the life she has lived before.

Taehyung's soldiers had saved Yoongi's family and they killed many people from the neighbouring country. They were given warnings that the war has already started. Jisoo was anxious but at least Taehyung didn't went there so for now he is saved.

Meanwhile Taehyung has changed his ways little bit. He has ordered to let Ruby out of the chamber, everyone now have dinner together or lunch together. He would spent time with family, taking care of his mother and sister by his own. Which was quite impressive to Jisoo, as she didn't expected a soft villain.

"I wonder how many layers are hidden under his mask?" She chuckles watching Taehyung having conversation with his mother how Ruby was the one who was most loved since childhood.

Ruby sat beside Jisoo singing her songs she has written while Jisoo was painting Ruby's portrait.

Taehyung was passing by when he saw the sight. He didn't know his ladies were so talented, he couldn't help but admire.

Taehyung has slowly started changing his way of interacting with Jisoo now. Which made Jisoo more anxious than before. Because now he would be little sweet to her.

Right now, Taehyung has returned from parliament and was pretty tired. He lays his head on his chair and closed his eyes. But he wasn't in his chamber he came directly to Jisoo's chamber. Jisoo was taking shower while he had been waiting.

Jisoo comes out to find Taehyung sitting, thankfully she has wore enough clothes to hide her body.

Hearing her footsteps, Taehyung opens his eyes and sat straight. His eyes drinks up the breathtaking sight, for a moment he just realised it's just him who could see her like this. No one else could!

"Your majesty.. you're here?" Jisoo asks softly, her hands on her chest hidding herself little bit. Taehyung moves his eyes feeling her getting uncomfortable. "My lady..did I disturbed you?" He asks looking away. "No no, of course not. How can I be disturbed by your majesty" she didn't wanted him to be angry. "I mean that you must be tired working all day, you must have take rest" Jisoo lowers her head to show respect.

Taehyung forwards his arms to her, she hesitated. What does it mean now? Then she realises he wants her to hold it. She slowly held it with her fast heartbeats. He holds her hand and made her seat beside him. His hand still holding her hand, his finger brushed on her back of hand. She felt really flustered when he lays his head on her shoulder, "It feels tiring" he says almost in a whisper.

Jisoo's heart clenched feeling his vulnerable tone, she can't stop her heart feeling moved by his recent act of services. She slowly raises her other hand and plays with her hairs, carrasing her softly. "Why don't you take a nap?" She suggests in a whispering close to his ear. Her lips brushed on his ears slowly, a low groan left from his mouth. He raises his head suddenly, and in a swift moment his lips were a inch far from hers. If he moves little, they would kiss any moment.

"My lord.." she calls out but he doesn't answer nor he moves from the position.

Jisoo can't deny the attraction towards him. But is it alright to be attracted to villain? On top of that, why a married man?  She groans inside pushing him from her. He was taken back and realised he should have been more considerate.

"I apol-" she was about to say sorry to him for pushing but instead he says, "I apologise my lady..I should have been more considerate" saying he stood up immediately and leaves her alone in the chamber.

Jisoo was frustrated mentally and sexuallly. "Why this horny heart can't stop itself!" She jumps on the futon and punched the pillows. "Ahhhhh!!! KIM JISOO take care your hornyass, queen Jisoo will kill you if she finds out!" She reminds herself that she's just taking care of Queen jisoo's family until she returns.

Meanwhile Taehyung was also frustrated with himself. " Where is my control on myself!? It's just a girl, why am I being so unmanly!" He thinks as a man he should be controlling enough in every way.

Next day, Jisoo was in her chamber getting ready by her maids. When suddenly one of the maid came running to inform, "Greetings my lady, Your father and brother has came to visit" Jisoo's eyes lit up hearing. Queen Jisoo you lucky lady! You have parents and sibling too! She thoughts inside. "I'm coming now!" She stood up excited. "My lady, you're not ready yet" the maid says but Queen Jisoo has already left the place. They sighs at how their Queen is so childish sometimes..

Jisoo went out to see two man. An older man and a guy in 20s. "Father!" Jisoo calls out. The man turned and smiled big, came to her hugging, "how are you my daughter?" He asks breaking the hug. Jisoo just smiles and her brother then moves to hug her, "sister, we have been missing you so much" Jisoo pats his back. Then she realises Taehyung was also in the same room. Did she just ignored his presence? He eyes Jisoo thinking.

"Why are you both here?" Taehyung asks in a ruthless cold voice. Which was upsetting Jisoo. "We heard about Jisoo's condition, we couldn't come because of some issues but we are here to see Jisoo now" they smile looking at Jisoo, and Jisoo felt really good. She actually has someone taking care of her.

"Oh, is it so? Okay see her and then leave when you are done" he says and starts leaving them. Suddenly her father speaks up, "we are also thinking if we could take Jisoo for some days with us" hearing this Taehyung turns immediately. "What do you mean?" He raises his eyebrows. "We are thinking of taking Jisoo with us to stay for some days, only if you give permission" he politely says.

Jisoo could see how polite her father was meanwhile Taehyung was having his blank cold face. "No! You're not allowed. My wife will stay here for forever" hearing this Jisoo look at him with a "are you serious" expressions. "But-' jisoo's brother couldn't speak when Taehyung left from there.

"How mean!" She mutters. Then she saw how sad  her family was looking so she assures them, "don't worry I'll go with you both!" Jisoo smiles and leaves behind her angry husband.

_______________