27

Jisoo watched them cooking, cleaning the whole house. She was internally thinking about the behaviour she faced previously. Why did they do this with their own daughter and sister?

As they sat down for lunch, "can't and won't beat around the bush, let me come to the point. why did you brought me here for? Of course don't give me "we were worried " reason alright?" She warns them with a glare. Both fayher and son due gave look at eachother and then started by "look you are our family, since the time you married him we didn't even receive any benefit" Jisoo raised her eyebrows upon hearing this. "I brought you here to tell you that you should speak to your husband, make your brother county's minister" Jisoo glanced at the 20s around boy beside her father who was grinning.

Jisoo broke down in laughter, while they were confused by her behaviour. "I'm sorry but you actually want him to be a minister of Daegu?" Jisoo wasn't insulting him but looking at him she could see a tall child nothing more. He could hardly manage himself, how would he manage King's country?

"I'm not going to tell my husband about this, because he would start laughing at me" she struggles to stop laughing. The father was angry but had to be calm so that he could make his son minister. "But he would learn slowly, give him a chance. He is your brother after all" Jisoo thought for a while. She had her palm under her chin as her arm balanced on the table.

"Hm I see" she mutters. Father and son was getting happy thinking they manage to melt her like always.

"You can be given a position in the palace" Her brother gets happy to hear, he curiously waits for Jisoo to continue. "After three days we'll be leaving together so pack your bags on time" she informs and wipes her lips after her lunch was over.

Meanwhile Taehyung was not worried about Jisoo anymore. He was worried when he heard them wanting to take her. But after he saw her fighting for herself that too alone managing to scare two men. He was sure she could fight with anyone at this point.

Taehyung was having lunch with his mother and sister. "Oppa, when will Sister-in-law come back?" Ruby asks taking a piece of meat into her mouth. "Two days later" Taehyung shortly replies. He could see his mother and sister both were sad in the absence of Jisoo.

"I don't know why suddenly her father has visited? Past one year he never even ask about her" his mother said. It was true that her family never cared about Jisoo. Taehyung's mins falls back to past when he had first saw Jisoo.

"Little Jisoo was looking here and there as she enters the palace with her father and brother. Jisoo's family has recently transferred to this country, her father has come to greet the King, Taehyung's father.

Her brother left her wrist and ran with his father inside. Jisoo cried not finding her father or brother in the big palace. Soon she saw a girl like her standing alone crying. She walks to her and asks "why are you crying?" While she wiped her own tears. "You're crying too" the little girl replies and wipes her tears too. "I can't find my father" Jisoo replies sadly.

"And I don't have anyone to play with" she answers. "Can I play with you?" Jisoo asks. "But I don't know you" the girl says sadly. "I'm Jisoo and you?" Jisoo smiles asking. "I'm Ruby" the other girl replies smiling. And they starts playing with eachother.

Taehyung was passing by when he found them playing. he was worried to see his sister playing with a stranger so he walks towards them and asks in his deep voice, he was in his teenage but still his voice was deep. "Who are you? How did you invade?" Jisoo was terrified. This was the moment when Jisoo was starting to get scared of Taehyung.

Years passed, Jisoo was almost an employee who was only here for Ruby. Ruby adores her because she finally had someone to play with. But Jisoo would always be scared whenever she would see Taehyung. But oneday everything changed. And instead of hating him, she started respecting him to the extent of dedicating her life to him and his family."

Taehyung's memories fresh up with the old thoughts. He was rewinding the time when he brought her here as his wife. All the years he has never felt anything for her. But why suddenly his heart has moved for her. He couldn't deny that he has grown soft to her. He would smile at her many times.

She wasn't supposed to be in his heart now. He knows her since childhood yet never felt anything except annoyance. She would get scared of him, hide anywhere whenever he is around. He thought she found him as a monster which annoys him. Because he didn't do anything to her, did he?

Now that she doesn't fear him like before, understands him, understands her status as Queen, fight for herself, loves his family. He has started feeling something else. Now he doesn't think her only as his sister's friend. She was starting to be more important than just a little child he was protecting.

Only two days left, but Taehyung felt the days aren't passing. So he did what he used to do, he made himself busy with parliament world. Getting ready for the war. He has declared war with Busan. Jungkook has also sent message by his men, he would finish Daegu at any time. Taehyung just grins instead of being agitated.

He was not in the mood of being angry, today is the day Jisoo is arriving back. Now he would act as if he didn't wait for her return. What causes his eyes was she brought her brother with him. Not again she was fooled by these people! He sighs.

Jisoo mets mother-in-law and sister-in-law hugging them. She smiles at her maids who were looking extremely excited at her return.  She saw Taehyung coming down by the stairs, as soon as she smiles Taehyung's all pending anger melts like a butter.

________________________