29

Jisoo upside down the whole library but she didn't saw the book anywhere. She keeps praying that no one have read the book, not even touch it. Her anxiety keeps rising through every second. Soon all of the servants gathered around library, they panicked about Jisoo. What happened to the queen just after returning home?

They keep asking what she needed? If she needs help? But Jisoo told them to be quiet for sometime being.

Jisoo broke down screaming, "NOOOOO" her voice reaches her in-laws too. They came hurriedly to see her. "What happened Sister-in-law?" Ruby asks rushing to help Jisoo to stand up. Jisoo didn't answer but kept crying. Mother Queen gave all the maids a stern look asking, "what did you all do? Who made her worried?" The maids prayed for their lives. They denied the allegations still mother queen wasn't satisfied. She asks Jisoo but Jisoo suddenly became a statue almost.

Ruby told Madea and Telsa to take Jisoo to her chamber. The mother daughter takes a look around the destructed library sighing. "Tide it up" giving them command Mother Queen and Ruby left.

Jisoo was placed on her bed as her maids also started crying not understanding what to do. "Why are you two crying?" Jisoo asks sniffing her tears. "Because our empress is crying " they both replied, making Jisoo almost smile but she was too tensed right now to smile. "Can you two leave for now? Actually wait..." She pauses. "Did anyone visited library while I wasn't here?" Jisoo suspiciously looks at them questioning. "No one reads books here except Prince Jun and You, my lady" they look down replying. "So no one visited you're saying?" She again asks to be sure. They shake head as no. Jisoo nods and signals them to leave. They bow and left Jisoo alone.

Jisoo laid on the futon, "god knows who has seen or read it" she was scared. What if she never returns to her old life? She can't take someone's else life. Why is this happening! She cried out. "Author Yeol! Where are you when I need you most" author Yeol never come when Jisoo needs her.

Her chamber door was opened and she saw Taehyung entering, "what's he doing here?" She mutters to herself. "What happened to my lady?" Taehyung asks coming closer. The mans stayed outside the chamber turning their back to the chamber not to disturb the privacy of King and Queen. He sat beside her body laying on the futon. Jisoo didn't know what to answer. "Do you need anything from me?" He keeps asking what happened to her? If she's okay? But Jisoo has no Idea how to explain what she wants.

She sighs. Jisoo feels like giving up everything. She doesn't want to fight this game. At first she wanted to get away from here, then she slowly started accepting this as fate but after finding the book she decided to leave. But again she is stuck here!

She looks at Taehyung, who was looking so worried. She wonders why is he so worried? Does he loves Queen Jisoo inside? Meanwhile Taehyung saw some sadness and longings in Jisoo's eyes. As if she's asking for something. He was startled when she buried her face on his chest, wrapped her arms around his back. The sudden approximaty has his heart beat faster than usual. His hands in air, not knowing if he should hug her back.

Not because he didn't want to, because if he hugs her once he might never break the hug forever.

He felt her tears on his neck as she keeps snuggling closer. Jisoo felt this hug was just a pill of comfort she longed for. He hugs her back, pats her, carrassed her hairs softly asking, "why is my lady crying? Did anyone said anything? Who I need to punish?" He hums patting her back. Every question he asked her tears were increasing, she starts hiccuping soon. He breaks the hug even if he wanted to be hugged by her more longer but still he needs to know what happened to her.

He looks at her crying red face, her lipstick has smudged, her eye make-up has been ruined by crying so much. His palms hold her face in them, "I'm tired" she whispers lowly. He thought she's tired being unloved by him for a moment but he keeps wondering does she want to be loved by him.

"Tired of what?" He asks whispering back. She didn't answer but looks down realising he won't understand what she would say next. So she didn't bother to explain. He raises her head up with his finger under her chin. "If you need something, you need to ask from me" he eyes her face whole. It stops at the messy lips but it still looks beautiful like ever. She keeps watching him like she was hypnotized.

She needs to stop falling for a married man, she again reminds herself trying to get out of his grip. But this time he didn't let her leave.

"Why do you push me away, all the time?" His question holds no darkness like he always has. She didn't know how to answer, "do you remember anything from past?" He adds asking another question. She shakes her head as no. And soon she felt his lips touching hers. Her soft pink but messy lips were being devoured by him but in the most soft gentle manner.

The cruel villain was kissing his wife as she was some fragile doll who would broke down if he kissed her any harder than this. But the greed to feel more was not helping. His other hand went behind her head pulling her face closer to kiss, one hand on her cheeks making her face balance. Jisoo didn't know how to response but as the kiss deepens with passing time she found her hands circle around his neck.

She kissed him back, he was surprised to see her kissing back. But more than surprise it was a happy moment. He pulls her more closer than she already was.

She was out of breath but he wasn't done with one kiss as if. But he can't let his Queen be out of breath, he broke the kiss but they were still close in position. She breaths heavily but soon her lips were taken by his. He mutters on her lips, "did you applied aphrodisiacs on your lips?" She scrunched her eyes in confusion between the kiss. "No" she mutters somehow.

"Then why are these so addictive?" He asks laying her on the futon. The kiss was messy, wild this time. Later he broke the kiss, and holds her face saying, "no matter what happened you're staying with me" as if he has read her mind of leaving him. Yeah she had decided to leave him when she knew she had a family to rely. But after seeing the family she concluded this family is way better.

She now even has lost the book so there's no way of returning. Shall I start treating him as my husband for real now? She has her eyes on him as he was hovering over her but gently.

All the while they were busy the door was opened wide. Every maid passed by saw whatever happening. They were giggling, blushing, smiling, feeling as if they won a war. They have seen their Queen crying all the time being scold or being ignored by the King. Now they are finally together!

Mother Queen was having her tea which was brought by one of her maid. The maid was thinking if she should talk about what she saw. She blushed but knew mother Queen would be really happy to know. "Mother Queen might become a grandmother queen soon" she giggled saying. Mother Queen kept the tea cup and looks at her confused.

But she realised what she meant. And she smiles.

This time calming herself she again visited the library. But the images of the busy thing they did in her chamber was rewinding again and again. She hits her head and heart saying, "you two stupids!" She looks for the book in the corners and finally found it.

But what caught her eyes were a note being hidden inside the book.

"Don't fall for someone else's husband"

Jisoo angrily looks at the note. But then she realised someone already has read it! No way! She cried out.

___________________________

Taehyung everytime Jisoo does something unexpected: