9

Taehyung laid her on bed, was turned to leave her. She held his wrist and sat up, dozing off almost. His eyes falls on his wrist gripped by her then to her face which was red due to her drunken state. "Leaving as always huh?" She asks trying to look into his eyes. "Why do you act so heartless or are you?" She adds. He tries to take his wrist from her but she pulled him in bed. He slumped on the bed, "what are you doing?" He asks eying her.

"I want to know why did you adopted Jun if you wouldn't give him any love? Why did you marry her, if you would never take her as your wife?" She was confused and annoyed. "Her?" He raises his eyebrows, can't understand what she means by her. "I mean why did you marry me?" She quickly recify.

"I don't fnd any of your questions important to answer, sleep now" he stood up to leave but she pulled him again and this time he falls on her body. Hovering over her, his hands on the both side of her, eyes into her half opened eyes, their breaths matching with eachother. "Is it necessary that every Jisoo should not be loved by anyone?" He was stiffened. What does this mean now? Is she tired of him? Is she thinking anything wrong?

Her blabbering didn't stop here, "Are you planning to bring any concubines?" Her voice speaks out hint of jealousy. He could sense little. "No" he shortly answers. Taehyung would never bring any concubines nor any mistress. "Then, why are we so distant? Am I ugly?" His eyes quickly falls on her face, examining every inch of it. He hummed making her whine and hit his chest. He helds her wrist to stop but she laid back with him by her side. "Don't you feel burdened? Your face expressions seems so heavy, how do you carry these?" She asks, her fingers touching his face.

And he lets her touch.

The night continues with her blabbering, she was so drunk yet was talking nonstop and nonsense. She would ask "how many lovers he had?", "how did he find her?" And many more questions. Taehyung unexpectedly was awake whole time hearing her noise filled voice. It was annoying but there was no hint of annoyance on his face.

The blabbing only stopped when he felt her hugging him, snuggling into his chest. He felt stopped breathing for a moment, the intimacy these days were too much for usual. He wait untill she falls asleep to leave. After finding her deep in slumber he tried to get up only to be wrapped by her legs. Her legs intertwined with his legs, hand tightly around his waist, other hand going to touch his eyes "sleep my lord, we are tired" and he closes his eyes feeling her soft skin on top of his eyes.

The night goes on. The moon falling on their faces making them more ethereal than they were. The night bird singing as if it was a beautiful night.

Next morning Jisoo opens her eyes ans instantly closed. "What am I doing with King?" She again opens her eyes to found her arms around his waist, his arm under her head, other hand around her waist. She slowly tries to get up only to fall back. She covers her mouth feeling scared to wake him up. Her eyes fall on their interwined legs. "What the hell!" She mutters. She waits for him to wake up but he wasn't. She examines his face, how is it so relaxed? I have never seen him this relaxed till now, she thoughts.

She noticed the mole on his lips, a desire arouses to touch it but she has to remember she is not his wife in real. After waiting for long she gave up and closed her eyes feeling sleepy in the warmth provided by him.

After sometime Taehyung's eyes opens and found himself in her arms. He couldn't believe himself, how did he accept all her tantrums last night? Heck even slept with her.

He slowly gets up and falls back, then remembered their legs are interwined. Jisoo felt him moving so she was awake. She tries to remove their legs quickly only to be clumsy infront of him. "Wait!" Taehyung shows his palm stopping her. He touched her leg, "M-my lord, wh-what sre y-you doing?" She gulps under his touch. It fires her skin. He removed their legs from eachother. Quickly getting up he starts leaving the chamber.

When he was going out the gaurds and maids were astonished to find him leaving from servant quarter, that too after sleeping whole night with Queen.

They quickly rushed to see if Queen was alright. "Queen, are you okay?" Her maid asks examining her body. "Was King too rough? Shall we bring medications?" Jisoo's eyes widened understanding what they meant. "Yaaah! Control your emotions! All of you better leave , remember King's order!" They nodded and left feeling sympathy for their Queen.

Next the whole day Jisoo avoided seeing Taehyung at all. The embarrassment of last night will be remembered always. The replay of the moments lingers in Jisoo's mind while she works.

Is Taehyung going through same phrase? Yes he was. He kept thinking about her words, those warm arms and her looks.

He shrugs off and chugged down some drinks. But nothing was working, he wasn't even getting drunk. He noticed she hasn't paid any visit to him whole day. Whenever anyone enters in the chamber he thought about her but looks like she's avoiding meeting him.

He would walk around to see what's she doing but the palace was too big to find her at the moment. For the first time he regrets living in such a big palace. It wasn't like he is missing her, he needs to talk to her about something. But looks like she has determined to stay away.

"Then be like this!" He scoofs standing infront of her old chanber.

_________________

Hopefully today's moments were good enough to make you smile. I'm trying to create romance between them but I think I have forgotten how to write romantic stories , fr!