36

Jisoo looks at the window as the morning ray falls on them, she couldn't get out of the dead grip from him. She yawns and keeps saying to leave her. Ends up giving up and let him snuggle to her.

his face in the back of her neck, breathing softly as peaceful as a child. "My lord, you may have work in parliament" she tries to wake him. Suddenly she was turned to face him, he eyes her morning face. Messy make-up, smudge lipstick all over her face reminding him about the intimacy they received last night.

He grins, slowly his hands slips down to her ass. She gasps when he grops it, "MY LORD!" She yells which he laughs off. His fingers traced her naked skin under the duvet, it traveled the path to down her folds slowly but she quickly cries out holding his hand, "IT IS EARLY IN THE MORNING" her loud voice made him laugh more. "And? Do I need a time to touch my wife?" She pouts hearing his reply.

"But I'm sore and tired" she tries to win the argument with her puppy eyes. He nods, suddenly fell silent. She starts grinning inside thinking she won.

But he hovered over her with a smug look, "You need to get used to this though" he smash his lips on hers. Morning kiss felt like a tender feathers. But his hands were rough each time he holds her. He let her leave after a long soft slow kiss.

She tries to get down from the bed only to fall back. "my legs aren't working! Did I go limp?" She cried looking at him for answer. He chuckles, "it's just the effect of our love making, my love" she glares. "Love making?! You are so mean! Now how will I take a bath? And this sheet is also dirty!" She stares at the mess on the futon.

"Shall I call the maids for you to helo bath? Anyways they would wash it for us" he shrugged off getting up only to lean on the bed head. She rolls her eyes, "not at all, you did all this mess go and clean! And I can take my bath by myself " her order seems to shock him. "You want me to wash the sheet?" She nods tidying her hair up. He laughs, "The King had to wash the sheet? are you listening to yourself?" He asks mocking. She gave a sarcastic look, "this is our personal issue, so being a modest person we need to acknowledge it and wash it" her voice lace with sarcasm .

"So why should I wash it alone? This stains are done by you" he speaks like lewd making her mouth wide. What the heck! She spoke in her mind. "Okay but aren't you the one who...made me.." she can't continue because of blushing. "Wet?" He completed her. She hit her head with her hand being completely giving up, "You are a gentleman my lord, don't speak like that" he nods, brushing his jaw. "Mmh right! But I have some lewdness inside, who do I show it to except you?" She rolls her eyes, slowly getting down the bed holding the holder of bed.

"My lord, has gone lunatic and immodest" she spoke walking to the bathroom to wash herself. "My lady, shall we take bath together?" Jisoo's eyes wide as she stopped midway, "NOOO! I don't trust my lord anymore" she pouts turning to him.

She comes back from the bath, drapped in a robe, wet hairs on her back, neck, collarbones shoulders are wet. Only to see the bedsheets are changed. She sighs in relief. But where is Taehyung?

She looks here and there in the chamber. Suddenly she felt someone behind him hugging her, the scent made her relief to know it's Taehyung. She has been close to this man the whole night so of course she will recognise from now on. "Did you change it?" She asks. "No, but don't worry no one saw the sheet" he replies kissing her neck removing the hairs to one side. "Where is the sheet?" She felt herself lean on to his touch.

He pointed at a big frame, "what is that?" She asks looking at that. "This is my art, I drapped it in a frame" her mouth gaps hearing him. "but this is..." She was blushing red, her heart rate on high, cheeks flushing redder. "That's your art" he pointed at the painting of Taehyung made by Jisoo, "that's my art" he points to the sheet in a frame by the side of Jisoo's painting. She felt herself turning to face him as he continues showering her with love. Her wet lips made him lost in lewd thoughts, he couldn't get enough of her, specially those lips.

Taehyung continued his work as the day went on.

After coming out of chamber, Jisoo came encounter of Hyunsik. "Oppa! Why didn't you came yesterday!" She was waiting for him but he didn't came. "I was on the way but couldn't come in time" he replies showing her a flower bouquet he made. Jisoo happily took it, "Is this my wedding gift or a present for not coming?" She smells the flowers, "it smells so good"  Hyunsik smiles and pats her head.

Taehyung comes from behind, he saw the sight and clenched his fists. "Hyung didn't came to see me but giving gift to my wife already?" He stands beside Jisoo and wraps his arms around her waist showing off to Hyunsik. Jisoo is limited only for his touch, not Hyunsik's or anyone. Jisoo didn't realise the intensity of eyes between the two man.

"I apologise, I need to see my pets" she smiles and starts walking out then again turns, "Oppa don't forget to have breakfast with us" she reminds yelling and walked out of the place.

"I think you misunderstand me" Hyunsik says. He could see his jealousy every time. "Misunderstanding? Why do you smile to so much around my woman?" He asks gritting his teeth. "Because she is a nice girl, deserves to be treated nicely and don't think me as a threat, I'm just-" he couldn't complete when Taehyung starts walking away, "I apologise my wife can't walk alone today, i need to stay by her side" he meant something and Hyunsik got the hint.

Taehyung goes to the chamber of pets to see Jisoo patting her cat, "You have turned my palace into a zoo" she was ignoring him for being so clingy and perverted since last night. "Did you miss mother?" She cutely asks the baby bunny while picking up. "You are their mother, I must be the father then" she scoofs, "Father? Have you ever picked up them for once?" She finally gave attention to him. "If my Queen, wants I may pick up one" she rolls her eyes still ignoring.

"But I have never picked one, can you help me pick?" He asks innocently only to be ignored once again. He sighs and goes to her sitting behind her, he holds the baby bunny with her from behind. She was startled, "What are you doing?"she asks. "Pampering my kids with their mother" he answered simply.

She couldn't help but smile. "Why are you angry at me?" He asks patting the bunny. "as if you don't know" she scoofs. "What can I do? I can't control when it's you" she gasp in the air because of his bluntness. "Be little gentleman, my lord! My kids are hearing us" she scolds. He chuckles, "you are talking as if they are understanding us" she slaps his hand, startling him.

"Okay tell me what should I give you as wedding gift?" He asks putting the bunny down and made her face him.

________________