18

Although they have returned back to the country Jisoo's mind still wanders about the ceremony day. She ignored everything but Jungkook. She has to understand why main lead character would be this mean and crude.

She sats in the library with the book. Her eyes on the cover of the book.

[Credits to the real owner of the edit]

She was on page 56 before she was transported. Till 56 she knows is Jungkook loves Lisa more than anything else, he could die and kill for her. Even one-time he pushed his sword into a 17 year old boy for trying to hold Lisa's hand..wait? What? He killed a 17 year old?

Jisoo's mind hazed right now, why didn't she notice this? Why a good main lead, a hero could kill a child practically? Did she actually romantize this before and now it's hitting her after she saw how he behaved with her?

Anyways she moves on to next pages. Reading patiently with details, "so Taehyung will visit Jungkook's country on 18th November?" She marks the date in mind. Moving on she found out this day will be the crucial time of Jeon and Kim's war. Because that day Taehyung will kidnap Lisa. Because she's his weakness.

She took off her eyes of the book and determines that she wouldn't let Taehyung leave the country on 18th November! She tries to remember today's date. Then she strikes it's 1 November so 17 days left now. She gulps thinking ways of stopping Taehyung. Because if he doesn't starts war then this whole ruckus won't be created because in the war of course villain will be killed as usual, because hero wins right? That mean if Taehyung dies, she would be stayed as his widow and means she can't ever get out of this world.

She was so focused on her thoughts and plotting when she couldn't hear the footsteps coming. When she realises it was already late the person has already opened the door. She tore her eyes off the book and hide it behind herself. "Who's here?" She questions trying to peak. "my lady it's me, Madea" Jisoo took a breath of relief.  "What happened Madea?" She stood up and takes steps to Madea. "My lady, King has been summoning you" she informs with heads down. "Me? Why?" Jisoo almost felt like crying whenever Taehyung calls her. Because every time he calls her, she ends up as his maid.

"I don't have any knowledge about this, my lady" Madea says and waits for Jisoo to follow Jisoo behind. Jisoo sighs and starts leaving but realises the book is still in her hand she needs to hide it first. She looks around in the library and asks her maid, "Madea, does anyone visits this library?" Madea quickly replies, "no my lady, no one comes here, Only Prince Jun visits" she was relieved but to be extra careful she makes sure to ask, "What about King? Does my lord visits here? Even slightest way possible?" Madea confusedly says no, she didn't understand why is her lady so worked up about the library.

Jisoo told Madea to move out and wait for her,she quickly hides the book. She hides four times as she wasn't satisfied, more like scared of this book to be founded. Then she walks out to King.

"You called for me, my lord?" She asks politely bowing. Taehyung was sitting on a chair with his body full leaned on the chair. He nods and indicates her to get inside. After getting inside her leans his head on the chairs top. Jisoo didn't understand what is he up to? She confusedly stares at his laid position. He was waiting but when he didn't feel her coming he opens his eyes and looks at her disappointed, "why are you still standing? Waiting for my order?" He asks. She nods slowly, he closes eyes in annoyance and opens in a moment "give me a head massage" he randomly says.

She waits for few moments but if she says no he might just kill her here. She walks behind him and her fingers pressing the skin of his forehead and sometimes pulling his hair slowly, making sure not to be inappropriate or make him annoyed. He closed his eyes feeling better. He wouldn't say it on her face but her massages does wonders, wonder like making him fall asleep. Taehyung has never slept peacefully for years but nowadays he is getting it. Sometimes by her massage, sometimes by herself.

His frowned forehead ease up with moment passed by. Jisoo was waiting for his oder to leave his chamber but it's been two hours almost he is not saying anything. She stops massaging and waits for his yelling but no shouting came. She peaks her head to have view of his face. His eyes were closed for a long time does it mean he is sleeping. She walks infront of him and tries to get if he is sleeping so she could sneak out. "Are you dead?" She asks slowly tracing her fingers on his face. Suddenly he shuts open his eyes making her stumble and fall on top of him.

Her eyes widened as she felt her lips on his clothed chest. She was cussing herself and praying for herself to survive his anger. She wasn't hearing anything from him, was it a silence before storm? His hands which has hold her when she fell was still there lingering.

But what makes her heart stop was when he grips it slowly and she falls more on him. Now her body fully on his, her legs were now hanging as his grip has pulled her on him. She couldn't say anything right now as if any words weren't coming out of her mouth right now. She wants to shout "leave me asshole! I'm not your real wife!" But she was just silent and her face in his chest.

It was now almost 4 mins probably the position of their body is scandalous. She manages to ask, "m-my lor-d..?" She calls him out. He hums on top of her head, his nose was breathing in her hairs. As if inhaling the scent. "Shall I g-o to m-y ch-amber?" She sutters in nervousness of the intimacy.

______________________