16

Right now they were in the ceremony. The host aka the grooms father was introducing Taehyung and Jisoo to others. Jisoo just quietly stood beside him. Jisoo was someone who could hardly be quite, and here is she being statue for him.

Taehyung was talking, greeting the other people, trying to make acquaintance with them so in future if he needed any of them. The ladies took Jisoo with them as they found out she's the most beautiful lady of the country. They were giggling talking about Jisoo, mesmerized by her visuals. "You look more pretty in close" one of them said admiring her. While Taehyung was talking his eyes keeps falling on her, today she was looking different than usual.

Jisoo actually did modern world make-up she used to do in events. It was very different from the Queen's make up. Which Taehyung found quite intriguing. The ladies were complementing Jisoo, not only them actually. Even many King and duke's were appreciating her. Which was annoying to him. The groom and bride stood together after the marriage procedure and now they will have ballroom dance. Jisoo looks at Taehyung panicking, why didn't he told her about this. Taehyung walks to her and says "I didn't know about this, we can skip if you want" he suggests but before she says anything one of the duke approach...

"Your majesty, may I dare to take the lady for dance? Just for some moment?" He politely asked. Taehyung looks at him for some time and replies "i apologize to say no, but my lady wants have a dance with me" Jisoo turns her head to him, gawking at him in confusion.

Taehyung extends his hand for her, she slowly hold while saying "my lord, I'm terrible at this" he holds her hand and brings her to the dancing floor. "It's okay, I don't know how to dance either" he reassured. Slowly placing his hand on her waist and another holds her palm into hers interwined. Her heart skipped a beat, she slowly placed her one hand on his shoulder. His shoulders were strong she could feel by the touch.

They move with the rhythm playing by the violin and piano. His eyes held her eyes focused on eachother they hardly remembers anything else. As if the world has blurred. They could hear eachother's breathing, they dance on their own. They only stopped when they heard clapping sounds echoing.

All the while everyone was praising how beautiful they dance, how matched they eachother.

Everything came on hault for Jisoo when she saw King Jeon Jungkook arriving, she was confused and shocked, "why does he seems familiar?" Everyone was muttering that King Jeon has arrived with his wife. The host quickly welcomed them warmly. Taehyung and Jisoo stood in a corner watching this. She thought to check up on Taehyung and found him staring darkly at them. She gulps, "they seriously have something issue" she remembers clearly reading books that King Taehyung hated King Jeon, before she could read more she was transmitted here.

"My lord..." She calls him out softly. It took her three four times to get his attention, "yes?" He looks at her. "May I go around and talk to the ladies here?" She asks for permission. He nods letting her leave. He stared at Jungkook and he noticed how he protectively held his wife Lalisa.

Jisoo badly wants to talk to Lalisa. She was always exclaimed as most beautiful woman in the book she finally saw her in person. "Greetings, Lady Lalisa" she greets, Lisa looks at her smiling. Oh she is kind like they said in the book. Her eyes moves to Jungkook, only to be get a doubtful eyes by him. He eyes her suspiciously. "Greetings, Lady?" Lisa asks for her name. "JISOO" Jisoo says elegantly. But she was still in hold of Jungkook which was quite weird. Why isn't he leaving her and let her to talk to other ladies?

Lisa leans to Jungkook and says something to his ear. Later Jungkook gave a kiss on her hairs from up and left her finally. Lisa smiles at her husband and moves to Jisoo. Jisoo tries to catch up with her into gossiping, "I didn't recognise you, my lady" Lisa says. "I'm Jisoo, King Taehyung's wife" hearing this Lisa shows little uncomfortable expressions which confused Jisoo. "Oh.." she only mutters. "Did I say something wrong? You seem uncomfortable" Jisoo asks. Lisa found Jisoo really kind hearted so she confessed, "actually my husband has strictly told me to avoid talking to King Taehyung"  hearing this Jisoo understood the situation. So not only Taehyung, Jungkook also hates Taehyung.

"But I'm not king Taehyung" she giggles making Lisa adore the smile. Without her knowing she slowly starts taking liking towards her husband's enemy's wife. Jisoo and Lisa talked a lot, Jisoo was so happy to talk to the main lead of the book. Although she adored Jungkook from the book, now meeting him she don't think the liking is as much like before.

Taehyung was hoping to leave the ceremony sooner so he starts looking for his wife. While searching for her, he met his enemy Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook gave him a look as if mocking him which intrigued Taehyung to hit but he has to control. He would take back everything on right time. So ignoring him, he looks for her again.

Finding her in a corner talking to a lady, who turns out to be Jeon's wife. He balled his fist trying to control the urge to drag her. Taking a deep breath he walks to her, Lisa looks at Taehyung. She always feared him as she heard how he punished people in his country. Jisoo looks at him and smiled  "my lord...see who's this? Lady Lalisa!" Jisoo introduced. "Lady, you might already know who he is" before she could drag the conversation he helds her wrist, "we are getting late" he drags her with him.

Jisoo was being dragged by the King Taehyung. They reached a empty room and he pushed her inside. Walking to her he pinned her on the wall, "what do you think you were doing?" He growls angrily. "Huh?" She confused asked. "Why were you talking to his wife?" Oh he meant Lisa, Jisoo sighs saying, "she's a Nobel lady, my lord...so I thought to make a friend" her words came out almost in a whisper because how his face was leaned to hers.

"You don't need any friends from Jeon's!" He warns. "We Kim's don't even cross paths with Jeon's, i know you have lost few part of memories but remember this strictly" he added. He saw how her eyes were widened with his words. Her eye make up seems to catch him off guard. As he was curious to know how is it so beautiful?

And why the heck is he even curious about it!

______________________