11

It could be said that Taehyung has been finding out sleeping is not that difficult task. All his life he asked for a peaceful sleep, but never achieve it. The two days he slept in her chamber he has been sleeping well. Next day he woke up by the sunlight hitting his face through the window at the left. He looks around and found Jisoo nowhere in the chamber.

He kept sitting on the bed looking out the window, a question ticking in his mind. Is she waking up everyday like this? With the sunlight hitting hard on face? It's annoying.

Jisoo was in her favourite spot, the garden. It was a sunny afternoon, she was reading the songs Ruby wrote. She felt someone watching her, she quickly raised her head and saw a mysterious woman. Her attire doesn't feel right. She was wearing a modern dress, but aren't they in ancient time?

"Who are you? How did you get in?" Jisoo bombers with many questions. The girl seems relaxed to the point she was not even afraid of the guards standing in little distance. "You seemed to very used this place?" The girl finally spoke but didn't answer any question Jisoo asked. "What do you mean? And why are you ignoring my questions? Should I call the guards?" Jisoo threatens but she didn't look like being scared. "I'm someone you need" she replies. "And only you could talk to me, see me, hear me" she adds. Jisoo was confused with this. A sudden lady claiming to be someone she needs and only she could see her?

"I'm the author Yeol Jinha, the book you are in" now it clicked all. Jisoo wants to throw her hands on her for sure. "You!? You landed me in this? Because of your stupid book I'm stuck at a place I don't even know!" Jisoo yells, the guards looks at her worriedly. They find her alone yelling. "Is Queen okay?" This is all they thought. What if she's turning crazy, they said to eachother. Jisoo realized only she can see her so if she's yelling people will think she's crazy.

"Will you tell me why the fuck I'm here for!" Jisoo cussed because she was annoyed. Yeah at a point she just gave up the will to leave but she can't stay here and take place of another noble woman. "Look, I myself don't have any idea about this sudden transportation. I never wrote about the villain life in details because who wants to read how a villain married or had kids? Now that you landed here so it's my duty to help" Jinha explains. Jinha never wrote in details anything about Taehyung. She wrote the book on Jungkook and Lisa, their love story and Taehyung as a villain who wants to conquer the country. "Why did you even wrote anything about his life? A villain's life? Why did god make end up as a villain's wife?" She complains to author. Author very calmly response "Being villain doesn't mean he never had a normal life like the hero. You should know, "we all are villain in someone's story"  Jisoo kept quite for a moment hearing her. Later she starts...

"Then what should I do? I'll stay here forever?" Jisoo had no interest living here. But this life seems better than her old one. In that life she has a boring routine. Wake up, eat, go to office, come back home which has none and eat, sleep! At least in this life she experienced adventures. Although this family is distance but at least she has a family here. Nevermind it's not hers.

"I don't know how to get you back to real life but I can help you survive here" she replies. Jisoo raise her eyebrows "how?"
"By telling you few things, Queen Jisoo is destined to die being his wife. So no matter what you do, you would die" hearing this Jisoo felt like her world is falling apart. Die?is that all she would get by accepting fate?

"No I don't wanna die! Do something!" Jisoo was terrified. "I can't do anything" author says making Jisoo hopeless. "You can! As long as you are his wife, you would die so leave him, divorce him" Jisoo's eyes widened. "Will he let me? He is so heartless what if he kills me hearing divorce?" Jisoo has seen his rage many times now. "That's on you, how you could divorce him but remember the separation is the only way you survive. Either separation or make him love you" her last word made Jisoo laugh. "Love? Does that heartless beast know the word love?" Jisoo scoofs. The person who doesn't care about his mother, adopted kid, sister can love her? Not in this lifetime! Maybe in parallel universe.

"I would rather ask divorce" she says to herself. When she looks up the author was gone. "Yaah! Author where did you go! I need to ask few things more!" Jisoo whines. The guards were completely in shock to see Their Queen behaving like maniac. They are thinking to tell King.

Taehyung was now outside looking here and there, as if searching for someone. Guards and maids were surprised to see their King. When did he arrived? One maid asked another. "I don't know but I saw him leaving from Queen's servant quarter" one replied. Their mouth gaps listening to this.

Jisoo was whining when Taehyung saw her. He was confused what she doing early in the morning. Jisoo felt someone was behind so she turns to find King. "good morning, my lord" she bows showing respect. Her eyes felt on the patch she made last night on his chest. "Are you feeling better?is it paining less now?" Taehyung nods slowly coming back to sense. "What are you doing here?" He asks suddenly. Not knowing what to say she just smiles nervously. She was thinking about divorce in her mind. She can't live this life,she can't take someone's place like this. It's almost taking someone's identity.

"I was watching birds singing" her answer made King laugh which made people around more shock than they were. KING CAN LAUGH? KING CAN LAUGH?! They were repeating again and again. Taehyung realized he just laughed at a very silly thing. He removed all traces of smiling. Jisoo was confused by his sudden change but shrugs off.

"Were you looking for me?" She thought he was looking for her as he's eyes felt relaxed finding her. He nods and says "No need to live in servant quarter, get back to your own chamber and wear your own attire" saying he left from there, didn't wait for her any response.

_________________