32

The palace were chaotic at the moment. The atmosphere were lightening in and out. Everyone were busy in their own work. Some busy making garlands, some were preparing food for tomorrow, some were preparing chambers for guests, making drinks etc.

Mother Queen has finally got the chance to see her son in a groom avatar. She was beleted with happiness. Her orderings keeps going on and on. She orders the servants for this and that work. It was almost midnight but the palace was not dark. It was lighting in the dark world.

Ruby was choosing the dress for her Sister-in-law and brother. "It looks good but I want the most expensive one" she told the woman who has brought the dresses. The woman nods and continues showing the dress. It's been a while but Ruby hasn't chosen anything.

Everyone else were busy here and there but the bride to be and groom to be were nowhere around.

Jisoo sat by the window as she does whenever she is thinking about something. "Am I doing something wrong?" She thought about it deeply. She is going to marry him, she is happy about it but the foundation of this marriage is a betrayal. He is thinking her as another Jisoo. And they were already married so basically Jisoo is a other woman. She felt a tear left from her eyes. She is going to feel how getting married feels tomorrow but more than happy she is more nervous.

Taehyung was in his chamber. He was engraved in thoughts of Jisoo. Just when did he actually fell for her? Was it when he asked her to stay back and give massage? Or when she first smiled at him?

No it was when she said it was her duty to protect this family and country.

He smiles remembering their sweet moments. But he wonders why he never noticed her before? Why he didn't fall for her since childhood?

They both in their own chambers were having a battle of their own thoughts. Having no other way of stopping this thought they decided to fall asleep.

Taehyung and Jisoo were announced married. He looks at her smiling and hold her face to kiss. Jisoo's heart stopped for a moment waiting for his lips. But it stopped right when they were about to kiss because of a voice coming in. Everyone looks at the person and they starts muttering in aggregation, "Two Jisoo?" Jisoo looks at Taehyung being caught. But more than afraid of punishment she was afraid of losing him. She holds his hand tightly which went unnoticed by him as his eyes were on the other Jisoo.

"My lord....she is an imposter! I'm queen Jisoo your wife" Jisoo felt him losing the hold. "Who are you?" his plain emotionless voice sounds too hurtful to her. She quavers in fear, fear of losing him, his love, his adoration for her.

"I'm your Jisoo, you love me right?" She asks crying out, trying to hold him. But he only lean away from her, making her pain double. He walks down the aisle to other Jisoo, standing beside her he watched Jisoo with a questionable look. "You're not my Jisoo" he holds other jisoo's shoulder. "She is my wife, Jisoo" Jisoo broke down in tears, kneeling down she keeps screaming "you should love me"

Suddenly Jisoo woke up with sweating, heartbeat was as fast as a bullet train. She was heavily breathing sitting up. She couldn't speak for a while, breathless. "It was all just a dream" she whispers wiping her face with her palms. Suddenly there was a knock on the door taking her attention. "My lady, we are here for your dress trail" she hear Madea's voice.

After taking a bath Jisoo was trying all the attires they picked for her. "Princess Ruby herself choose all these dresses, I think all of them are pretty" Jisoo was in a river of thoughts as nothing was exciting her anymore. "Looks like my lady is confused what to choose, I can understand" Telsa spoke teasing.

Jisoo thought to take a break. Madea and Telsa went to see other arrangements for the wedding attire. "Should I tell him everything?" She says to herself. She brings the book out of a drawer and glance at it, "this book is the real definition of trouble! All of this happening because of this" she blames the book but it should be the author to blame for.

"I don't care about anyone, I wouldn't return to my world. Now this is my world" she yells out. And out of nowhere from her behind Author Yeol appears. "You came?! I need to talk to you!" Jisoo spoke holding Yeol's hand. She nods and waits patiently for Jisoo to talk, "look I know I wanted to return but you said either I stay back and win him and give up the thought of leaving. Or I just divorce him and leave this world?" Yeol nods recalling the words she has said previously.

"Then I choose staying, I choose winning him, I choose leaving my world and stay with him here!" She sounded so vulnerable to stay with Taehyung. Time really changes people. She was the who hated Taehyung to the guts and now she wants to give up her own identity for him. Yeol smiles patting Jisoo's shoulder, "this is what I wanted to hear" Jisoo confusedly stares, "didn't you said stay away from him, he is Jisoo's husband and all?"

"I did everything just for you to realise that you love him and will leave everything for him" Jisoo couldn't believe what Yeol was saying. All of this sounds ridiculous. "Were you just playing with my emotions!" She jerks off Yeol's hand."am I a character you written? How dare you to play with me?!" She screams at her. Yeol was started with the sudden vent on her by Jisoo.

Jisoo keeps yelling until she vent all of her aggression, stress, anger and fear on Yeol. She was heavily breathing sitting on a chair. "Now that you vented all of it, go and enjoy your wedding right now" Yeol wished her luck with this new world.

She suddenly disappeared and Jisoo was left feeling little guilty. "I yelled too much on her" she scratched the back of her head. But now she was relieved to know the fact she wouldn't have to leave Taehyung, she is permanent here! But what about Queen Jisoo? Didn't she wanted to return here? Does she also loves Taehyung?

Shrugged off she starts singing in happiness trying the dresses left for her. "Hey baby, I think I'm gonna marry you ~" she sings out giggling.

_____________________