41

her soft lock gets open by him, the fingers digged into her waist as he slowly kisses her. she has no desire to stop when she gets kisses by him. She kisses every inch of her face, only to stop at her neck. He marks her pale skin, giving red hickies which starts covering her neck to her cleavage.

His fingers slowly untangle the dress, rustling sound filled the chamber. As soon the dress falls down on the ground he spoke, "you know the best part is when your dress is on the ground rather than on you" she just stares at him without blinking. She is trying to get used to his pervertic behaviour but it was never expected.

He marks her chest, and picks her in his arms falling on the futon with her. Hovering over her, his hands carrassed her thighs, soon it reaches her folds. He didn't moved his eyes from her face for once, he didn't want to miss any of her expressions. Her eyes shuts feeling his fingers. Then she thought of a idea. What if I do something for him and in return I would plead for Lisa's life. Right! That's it!

She suddenly went top of him and sits on his length, "If I give you that, will you accept my request of not killing Queen Lisa?" He eyes her naked form sitting on his clothed length, trying to contemplate the idea. He nods slightly, wanting to see what she does. How bold she gets.

She slowly pulls him up while kissing him with her swollen lips, when he sat up she went on her knees. With her eyes on him, she starts undressing him. She looks at him asking for permission as he nods, she slowly went between his leg and gives him the heaven feeling of pleasure. The sounds of her mouth sucking, his groans filled the place. They didn't even realise what if the guards could hear.

He grips the sheet, other hand guides her head. After a while he feels the rushing of climax, she takes it all in her mouth. While keeping her eyes on him, she gulps it all. Some of it on the side of her mouth, he pulls her to him and kisses her vigorously.

Laying her on bed, he thrust inside her slowly, his lips on her bossoms. She squeeze him good like she does usually, "i can't get enough of you, can I?" He moans. She didn't let a word come out of her mouth which annoyed him, "say my name, tell me how I make you feel" he whispers on top of her lips, his head buried on her crock of neck as he thrust with the rhythm. She moans his name gripping on the sheet. Which didn't get unnoticed by him, he took her hand and placed on his chest. "You should hold onto me" she feels his chest, how strong his shoulder is, his bulge arms.

Soon he cums inside her, and fell on top of her.

As they were naked under the duvet too tired to change right now Jisoo thought to slept it off. As she was sleeping she felt him moving little, he probably hasn't fallen asleep yet. So she thought to ask, "so is my request accepted? How much more way I have to go more?" She asks, her back facing his chest. His hands wrapped around her waist. His hand went up, "well.." he squeeze her bossoms, his fingers went to the valley of her chest, "you started here" his hand slowly goes down reached her stomach, "youre here now and" his hand was about to go to her private but she holds his hand, "don't say it like that! I don't want to know! I don't care, I want you to not hurt her! Remember you asked me what I wanted as my wedding gift? This is what I want " she faced him to see if he agrees.

"But didn't you used it to get back Jun?" He teases her playing with her tiny fingers, "but you said it's not for me I used it, means I can used it this time" she manipulates and he is okay to be manipulated by her any time. He nods, "i see!" He gets up and pecks her forehead and wore his clothes. "Where are you going?" She asks holding his hand to stop, "some work, why? Do you want to do it again?" He playfully asks. She retract her hands back making him chuckle

As he left, she looks at up thinking about Lisa.

After a while she felt sleepy and about to completely falls asleep when she heard a loud thud outside. Panicking she though maybe Taehyung hurted Lisa. She quickly went inside fixing herself.

Just to find Jeon Jungkook and his mans around the mansion. As soon as Jungkook saw Jisoo, he walks to her dangerously, "where is my wife!?!" He shouts at her. She couldn't utter a word, he was about to grip her forearm when Taehyung arrives and pulls Jisoo to him, "GET OFF JEON! Do not dare to touch my wife" he growls, eyes red.

Jungkook scoofs. "What about you? Only you have the right to touch others wife? Why did you abducted my wife? Bring her here right now! Or else this country will be painted in blood" Jisoo panicked, she knew this was bound to happen. She tried her best to avoid this war but it's happening. The same reason, Lisa. In the novel too, they had a war because of Lisa.

"I didn't abduct. I just brought my sister here for a visit" Taehyung smirks. "Oh really! Just bring her here" Jungkook snorts. "If she wishes to go, she can leave" Taehyung answers, Jisoo looks at him for a moment and tries to read whats going in his head.

"Get Queen Lalisa" he orders his maid. They bows and left. "Jeon Jungkook, you're my brother-in-law. How do I welcome you? My bad I have been making you stand all along" Taehyung acts sweet making Jisoo more scared. He looks at Jisoo, smiling. Jisoo just stares confused. The maids come back with Lisa.

Jungkook rapidly holds her hand,"My love, are you alright? Did he hurt you anywhere? Tell me and I'll be his worst nightmare" Jungkook growls checking her body worriedly. Jisoo couldn't help but feel a little smile on her face, as she has adored this couple while she has been reading the novel. But she was out of her trance when, "Leave me, I'm Fine" Lisa's voice sounded cold. Jisoo was shocked to hear.  The Lisa who would speak in the most sweet way to a stranger is talking like a stone to the love of her life?

"What?" Jungkook mutters in disbelief. "Anyways, let's go home. I'll take care of this country once I get you back" he tries to get her away with him. Only to be jerk off by her, "I won't go back, with you at least " hearing this both Jungkook and Jisoo were taken back meanwhile Taehyung smirks devilishly.

________________

I'll try to give double update everyday