17

After the heated moment, they went back to their respective chambers given by the host. Jisoo sensed Taehyung was pretty angry about that but she wonders why suddenly he stopped scolding her back that time.

Taehyung and Jisoo had to get ready for the next ceremony. As they were given same chamber Taehyung could finally see how she actually gets ready, why her eye make-up seems so attractive. Quietly with the corner of his eyes, he was watching her getting ready for the ceremony. They were provided with few helpers.

He was watching keenly when suddenly their eyes met. He averted his eyes quickly and looks away somewhere else. Her heart felt weird. Finally they were fully ready, they both took a good look at eachother. Jisoo could swear he was looking like some fairytale prince. He could see she was getting prettier everyday now.

By interwined arms they left for the ceremony. "A warning, don't talk to them" he clearly meant Jeon's. Jisoo didn't argue back but she knows she can't listen to him. She has not come here to listen everything he says. She would act the opposite of everything he says.

As they arrived, everyone were having conversations and Taehyung had to leave with them so he let Jisoo be with the ladies. After some hours, Jeon's arrived. Lisa quickly looks here and there and found Jisoo talking with other ladies. She smiles and walks over to her. Jungkook joined some bunch of mans in a table.

"Greetings, Lady Jisoo" she cheerfully greets. Jisoo looks behind to see Lisa and she smiles greeting back. "you are looking really beautiful" Lisa eyes her whole look. Jisoo's cheeks reddened hearing compilations from the most beautiful lady. other ladies were confused how did these two became friends? Their husband's are thirsty for eachother's blood and they are complimenting eachother?

Lisa and Jisoo were in deep conversation. Jisoo couldn't hold the curiosity to know the main leads of novel love story. So she asked Lisa about their love story, "My lord was supposed to marry my sister Roseanne. But somehow he ended up falling for me instead" she tucks her hairs behind her ear blushing. Jisoo couldn't conrol the smile, "and he married you later?" Lisa shake her head as no. "Roseanne, he married her. It was necessary for him to marry her" Jisoo's eyes widened. Jisoo haven't read the whole book. She has read half of it but it didn't mention all of this. She only knows they were the best couple. "After Roseanne passed away, we got married" Jisoo felt bad for Roseanne but how did she died? She didn't asked her more.

Jungkook was right side of Jisoo and Lisa as he was watching Jisoo's keen eyes on Lisa and Lisa was talking. He asked the person infront of him about Jisoo, "who's this noble lady talking with My lady?" The man took a glance and says "She's King Taehyung's lady, lady Jisoo" Jungkook couldn't believe what he just heard. She's his wife?  Didn't he warned Lisa not to talk to Kim?!

Jisoo was about to ask more when Jungkook comes with dangerous steps, "who are you talking to my lady?"his eyes on Jisoo. Jisoo gulps under his stern eyes. Lisa stutters maybe she's scared. "Sh-e's lady Jisoo" Jungkook looks at her back"wife of King Taehyung?" Lisa's face was shocked as if she was caught in a lie. "Lady Jisoo, I heard a little about you. No one knew you can speak" he mocks looking at Jisoo. "I mean your husband doesn't let you speak so I understand..if you ever feel like leaving him come to me I'll help" hearing Jungkook's words Jisoo didn't feel she was talking to the main lead of the novel.

He keeps saying words to mock Jisoo, "I heard he doesn't spare a look on you, but your not that bad so why not? Unless he doesn't like womans" he laughs making fun of Taehyung. Jisoo looks at Lisa and mutters sorry and says  to Jungkook, "as long as my husband doesn't marry my sister and then married me after she passes away, I'm okay with him" hearing Jisoo's words he balled his hand into a fist. "Don't cross your limits, Lady" he warns. Lisa tries to calm him by holding his arms only to be jerked by him. He leans to Jisoo, "your husband is worst than anyone else, and your the worstest to get married to him. We all know you married him for the royal name and wealth" Jisoo's eyes were red due to anger and tears forming. She couldn't say anything and she didn't had to because beside her, Taehyung stoods from behind.

"I would say that's not your business why she married me.But if you want to say anything to my wife, better to take care of your wife , you may never know what's going to happen next" his voice was calm but it holds the dark aura. Jungkook didn't get to say anything more because the host interrupted. He didn't wanted his son's wedding ceremony to be ruined.

Taehyung excused themselves and took Jisoo with him to their chamber. She sats and heads down. Her tears fell on its own. Taehyung watch her from infront. He holds her chin to see her face and watching the diamond tears in her eyes he balled his hand, "are you crying because of other man?" His voice was dark just like his eyes. She looks at his face, his jaw clenching. "Don't dare to cry because of others" he again warns. His thumb carrassed her jaw, reached near her eyes and wiped the tears.

He left her but took a long glance at her before leaving her. "Change your dress, take rest" he says before leaving her alone in the room. While he was leaving with her blurry tearful eyes she thinks she saw him licking his thumbs. Or she just saw something wrong?

Shrugged off she laid down thinking why the main lead is behaving like this? Heroes never behaves like this! She pouts thinking is he the same guy I like while reading the book! Even praised him so much!

Suddenly she hears a noise as if someone was in the room, she wuickl sats up to see the author Yeol Jinha. "You finally came back!" She cries and hugs her. Yeol pats her back as she was behaving so dramatic. She told Yeol about Jungkook's behaviour. "There is many secrets hidden in the novel, you haven't finished it yet right?" Jisoo nods. "If I give you the book, do you think it will help you?" Jisoo quickly nods. "okay then, that's probably the only help I can do" she hands over the book to Jisoo. Jisoo took a deep breath and stares the book, "but remember " Yeol says taking her attention.

"No character of this book should find this or read this, if they do you will be stuck here forever " hearing her Jisoo determined herself that at any cost she wouldn't let anyone else touch it.

Just like that Yeol disappeared again.

__________________