38

In the snowing night, the dark chamber Jisoo was wrapped in Taehyung's warm embrace but there was no peace left for her. She feels cold.

Her little sobs couldn't stop remembering Telsa's smiling face. She left heavy sigh, slowly removing his arms she steps out of the chamber. Taehyung stayed with Jisoo in her chamber for comforting her.

Jisoo went inside the servant quarter, walks straight to Madea's side only to find Madea staring out of the window crying without making any voice to not bother other servant.

She slowly placed her hand on Madea's shoulder startling her, she quickly stoods up, "Your majesty!" She lowers her head. "Do you need anything?" She respectfully asks. Jisoo stares at her, Madea's face swollen due to crying continuesly. She hugged her, shocking Madea. "Your majesty, you shouldn't touch a lowlife like me, it's a sin for me" she scowl in fear. "Let me just.." Jisoo whispers wetting Madea's clothes.

Jisoo didn't break the hug for a while, giving up Madea hugged back. "My lady, we shouldn't cry so much, Telsa would never want to our lady crying ugly" she says patting Jisoo's back. She broke the hug, looks at her with a glaring pout, "did you called me ugly?!" Madea almost laughed but didn't laugh and acted to be scared. "I wouldn't dare" she replies but broke into a laugh and Jisoo laughed too. Then the smile turned into a bitter one. They miss Telsa. She would always stay in this two heart.

Taehyung felt lose of warmth, slow cold hitting in his skin. He shut open his eyes, found himself alone in the sheet. His heart sank, he stood up immediately and called the guard to look for Jisoo around the palace.

Only to find Jisoo and Madea slept in the servant quarter, Jisoo hugging her tightly. he rubbed his forehead in a annoyed manner, he understands the bond between them but this is too much now. "Jisoo!" He screams her name, she woke baffled. Rubbing her eyes, she saw Taehyung's blurred face to get cleared. "What happened?" She softly asks. He walks to her, holds her wrist. He drags her with him, Madea had her head lowered till they left.

As they entered the chamber, "why did you dragged me like this?" She jerks his hands. "Why? Why you left me alone in the bed? And how could you sleep with a maid?" He screams in anger and frustration. "What if she is a maid? She is nonetheless than my best friend to me!?" Jisoo defends back. "Jisoo get this straight forward, you are Queen, queen of the country. Behave according to this. I understand you have gone through a hell today this is why I'm being soft or else you don't know me well!" Taehyung's voice that once had tasted like sweet, now it's gone. It's replaced with a bitterness and darkness. She felt unrecognised of him.

"Shut the hell up!" She pushes him and went to the bathroom. Taehyung heavily huff in annoyance. He calmed up thinking it's just a effect of the trauma.

Taehyung left the chamber to let her be alone for now.

Next quite days, she turned lifeless. She wouldn't roam around the palace, wouldn't sit around the garden, wouldn't Paint with Jun. Nothing would excite her.

Taehyung was watching her from upstairs as she sips on the drink. Jun stood beside Taehyung glancing at his mother. Taehyung has told Jun while taking him back to palace, that from now he is going to call them mother and father. He would give him all of his time and love.

"Mother has turned like doll, that only deck up but doesn't talk" Jun's words were bitter but true.

"What shall I do to make her smile?" Taehyung mutters. Jun's mind clicked as he smiled answering, "i have an idea".

Jisoo was growing distance from Madea, looks like Madea was scold for being too close to Jisoo. Jisoo was starting to get angry at Taehyung. Why is he acting like a jerk to her?

Jisoo woke up next day after a restless night with loud noises and chaos outside. Her servants helps her get ready for the day. After that she went out only to be surprised by the arrangements. "Is that a fair?" She asks the servants. They smiled and nods.

Jisoo couldn't believe the palace outside has been turned into a fair. She twirls around the palace, different type of rides, food stalls, drinks stalls, book stalls, accessories shop. She couldn't stop to grin at the sight. "Who arranged this? Is this by.." she looked back to see Taehyung stood there arms crossed on his chest. "Your husband" Taehyung replies. Jisoo walks to him, "you didn't had to" she says softly.

"Of course I had to, or else how would I see you smiling?" Taehyung raises hand, tucking her hairs behind her ear. Jisoo couldn't control the smiles anymore.

"How are you so bipolar?" She whispers and hugged him immediately. "Go enjoy your day" he broke the hug but kissed her top of head. "I would enjoy but with YOU!" She drags him running around the fair. He made him ride with her, eat from the food stalls. She would tell him about her taste in books. Jisoo saw the brighten eyes of Taehyung, the way he smiled at Jisoo makes her heartbeat increase. The loud thumping in her heart almost unbearable.

As the day passed by, they enjoyed more. Right now Jun was sulking as Jisoo didn't gave any attention since he came back. "I apologise to my prince" he still sulks. "What can I do for my son?" She pretends to think. "What about I cook you a special dish? The dish no one ever ate?" Jun's forehead furrows being confused.

As soon he nods, Jisoo stood up and walks straight to royal kitchen. She starts her work, she took some flour and made Noddles. The royal cook was astonished to see Jisoo's works. She slowly made many dishes. After making they all looks at her, asking the names of these dishes. "This is called Spicy onion ramyeon" she points at the bowl of Noddles. "This is called pizza" she point to the plate of pizza. Slowly she introduced every dish, after that she took a plate for Jun and left the rest of food. While she walks out, she again turns back, "ah you all may eat if you want" as soon she leaves they all jumped on the food. "It taste like heaven" the head cook whispers.

Jun was delighted with the dishes, his anger melts right away. Jisoo knows each and every way to deal with every person in this place by now. She laughs and pats her own shoulder, "how are you so good! it almost feel like burden to carry this much of intelligence" she dramatically said to herself. Jun stares at her confused as he slurps on the noddles soup.

Taehyung has finally been freed from all the works of parliament and the urgent meeting with the royal marines on the urgency of protection in the palace. He ordered few foreign people and weapons.

As he return to his chamber, it feels to bland and more tiring. He walks straight to Jisoo's chamber. The maids outside the chamber lowers their head and informs, "Lady is taking bath, your majesty" Taehyung didn't stop going inside as he said, "I can wait" he closes the door as soon he enters.

_______________________