34

Morning birds chirps as if they knew today is a big day.

The grand palace buzzes with activity as the day of royal wedding approaches. Taehyung's mother and sister were busy with today's arrangements.

Jisoo's maids Telsa and Madea, were helping get ready for the day's event. Madea is skilled seamstress and confidant to Jisoo, having been by her side since she has been here.

Today's agenda includes the traditional betrothal ceremony, where for kimal vows will be exchanged, followed by the ground of wedding banquet. The entire country will be presented here to witness the biggest wedding ever.

As Telsa helps Jisoo into her magnificent handbook, she can't help but sense a pride and nervousness growing. This is not only a marriage for her, it's a union of two souls who are in love deeply.

Servants running around, carrying,out last minute tasks. While maids help Jisoo complete her look. The intricate silk fabric of her dress shimmered in shades of crimson gold, complementing her porcelain complexion and raven tresses.

Meanwhile Taehyung, in the King's quarter Taehyung was getting ready for the event. His mother,sat on his bed fidgeting with his sash. She wore an expression that was equal parts price and happiness in her aged face. "I couldn't say this words last time thank you for giving this opportunity this time. My son, this is a union souls. I want you to be the husband she deserves all the time" Taehyung smiles holding her hand. "Yes mother" he replied patiently. He knew that he deprived her from many rights but glad this one decision brings all the time back. Ruby stands quietly in a corner of the chamber, feeling emotional as she will witness the marriage of her brother.

He glance over at his sister, she looked pale and a little anxious, clutching her embroidery hoop tightly against her chest. The impending change in their family dynamic was evident in the air. She was anxious to encounter so many people today. She has been away from social sight for a long time this sudden meeting has her feeling suffocating.

Taehyung walks over to her and gives her a comforting hug, "as long as your brother is here, don't be stressed. If you feel uncomfortable hold my or your Sister-in-law's clothe, we'll get the hint" Ruby hugged back with a tight hold.

After dressing Taehyung headed to the throne room where he would meet Jisoo for the betrothal ceremony.

The throne room was filled with elegant array of silks and jewels as the royal family gathered for the ceremony.

The atmosphere was thick with anticipation and subtle whispers of intrigue. Taehyung stood tall at the front of the room , resplendent in the formal handbook, it's embroidery shimmering like stars against the dark fabric of his jacket.

Jisoo enters the room with her on the arm of her brother. Beomgyu requested Jisoo for this chance and she melted in. She noticed Beomgyu wasn't such a brat when she is around. He could be a good brother if he wants. She smiles at him.

She walks towards him, the soft rustle of her silk gown seeming echo throughout the chamber.

She walks to him, her eyes on him. Taking in the handsome face and today's attire. "He looks little too much handsome, my heart is weak" she says in mind. He stares at her, without blinking as if she would go away if he blinks for a second. As she gets to the throne by him, he offers her hand.

She holds it, feeling the eternity of love. His eyes speaks more than anything. Taehyung can't even believe it's happening, she is going to be his wife.

The ceremony commenced with the exchange of vows, each word spoken with solemnity and reverence. Taehyung promised to protect and cherish Jisoo, while she vows to support him in his duties as King and be loyal companion.

"Jisoo, you are my woman for eternity" he spoke whispering to her ear before he sealed the ceremony with a kiss. The room erupted into cheers and applauses.

The festivities continues with a grand feat, where guest indulged in delicacies from around the world.

Ruby stayed beside Jisoo all the time, holding a little of her clothe just like a kid. Jisoo would smile at her every time she feels a tug. She would pat her hand, shoulder time to time. Taehyung got busy handling his guests, his duty to perform as King.

He stood by the staircase, signaling me to come. I told Ruby to stay beside mother until I come. As I walk to him he pulls me by his side, "Today is not just a wedding ceremony. It's union, reunion of me and my lady. I hope this union bring prosperity and happiness in the Kingdom" everyone cheers with it.

Jisoo looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with a mix of excitement and eagerness, "I'm grateful to god, to have you by my side as my husband". Taehyung didn't forget to be smitten over her, he smiles brightly surprising the people around. They were in their own world to recognise the surrounding at this point.

Taehyung squeeze her hand assuring her, "and I promise to remain by your side always and more than you, I AM glad to be your husband " his voice low and sincere.

The time continues, the place was filled with laughter and chatter as the night was going young and long.

Slowly guests started leaving indicating it's almost midnight by now. Taehyung was still beside Jisoo, not leaving her side for a moment. Ruby and Taehyung were both on both side of Jisoo as she is the mother. She handles both of them one by one. One would tug her clothe for comfort, other would tug her arm to tease about wedding night.

"I hope my Queen is ready for tonight" she glare, signaling there's Ruby beside but Taehyung would just chuckle. Jisoo's father was also invited but he didn't came which did upset Jisoo thinking how cruel a father could be.

She was also thinking she didn't reveal her truth to him yet. She looks at him, his smiling face attending guests. "It's too cruel to spoil tonight by revealing such a big thing" she mutters.

The maids came running to Jisoo, they start whispering in her ear, "my lady you have to take a cleansing bath for tonight" Jisoo gave a confused look. Didn't she bath earlier for the wedding? "What?" She asks. "Cleansing bath for the union night" Jisoo's eyes widened upon hearing this. She gulps takes a look at Taehyung to see him giving a teasing smirk.

________________

Are we ready for a smut?