5

"what's going on?" Taehyung's hoarse voice echoed in the kitchen of royals. Jisoo turns around smiling, "Nothing my lord, I was cooking for you" she bows down in respect. She smiles under the bow. Taehyung inspected the kitchen to find it miserable condition. Everything was so messy, his eyes falls at Jisoo who had flour on her face and her baby hairs coming out of her braided hair. He left without saying anything and sat for the food.

The maids were about to take the food for King,but Jisoo stopped them saying she will be serving her husband from now. She moves gracefully towards Taehyung with foods. Taehyung's eyes fell on the hands that was serving him, he looks up at the face and found Jisoo really close to him, of course to serve food. His eyes moved back quickly to his plate. "I cooked all by myself" Jisoo bragged. Taehyung raises his eyebrows at the visual of food, it was looking way too different than his usual royal food. Shrugging off he took a spoonful of food and spit out quicker than a second. Jisoo's laughter was getting controlled very hardly, she wants to laugh so bad..

"What happened? Anything wrong?" Jisoo asks worriedly trying hard not to laugh. "What the hell is this!" Taehyung shouted standing up in anger. "F-food" Jisoo sutters. "You cooked this really? You're such a bad cook?" He asks staring at her, she made a timid face. His stern eyes were making her gulp but she wouldn't definitely not stop until he regrets misbehaving with her last night.

After that incident, Taehyung told Jisoo to do other works for him except cooking. Now she was infront of a pool of clothes of Taehyung, "does this beast never wash clothes!" She mutters inner. Then she knew what she had to do, she starts washing those clothes even when maids came to help, she shoved them away. After washing she went to dry those clothes in air. Taehyung was passing through the veranda when he saw Jisoo putting clothes in a rope for drying in them air. His eyes kept lingering on her untill his eyes went to his clothes, they were all coloured. His eyes went widened. She washed all of kind clothes together.

He brushed his temple in rage, his soldiers gulped at the sight. His right hand, Min Yoongi arrived taking his attention, "Yoongi" Taehyung called out with a small smile. Yoongi bows in respect "My lord, took me sometime to come back" he apologised for coming late from the mission. Taehyung nods means he is forgiven, after all Min Yoongi was his trusted person and almost like a family because they were together since childhood.

Jisoo was serving dinner which was cooked by maids. Taehyung invited Yoongi to eat with them too. Yoongi greeted Jisoo, "My greetings to the Empress" his hand on his chest showing his gratitude. Jisoo didn't knew him but as he is showing respect she gave a smile. Which made Yoongi confused, the Queen he knew or he saw before going never talked to him, smiling never either. "Have a seat, Yoongi" Taehyung ordered. Yoongi divert his eyes to Taehyung and nods taking a seat.

Jisoo came to serve Taehyung, which was unusual for Yoongi. He hardly ever saw them together, what made Jisoo serve Taehyung? Jisoo was about to serve Yoongi when Taehyung's deep voice echoed "You may leave now" Jisoo rolls her eyes at him making sure he didn't saw. And he didn't saw but someone else, Min Yoongi. Yoongi was amazed by this act, what happened to queen? He suddenly let out a laughter making others take back. he quickly apologies and continue eating. Jisoo left from there. "So what information did you got?" Taehyung asked after the dinner. "Jeon Jungkook is one of the strongest people in the world right now, if we need to defeat him. We have to find his weakness and his only weakness is his wife, Lalisa." Yoongi replies. "You intend to say what?" Taehyung eyes Yoongi. "I don't dare to command you, majesty but if we kidnapp Lalisa Jungkook will eventually kneels down infront of you" Taehyung nods.

"We'll see what to do" saying he dismissed the meeting. He was going towards his chamber, he saw jisoo's maids he told them to send Jisoo in his chamber.

He was taking rest finally after a long day, Jisoo knocks"come in" his voice came out. Jisoo enters slowly and found Taehyung was laid on his bed with eyes closed. "You called for me? Anything you need?" Taehyung says in the most low tone "do you think you are pretty smart?" Jisoo didn't understand but she mutters in her mind "don't know about smart but I'm pretty I know" Taehyung waits for her answer. "No my lord, I'm nothing infront of you" she clenched her teeth saying so. "you think if you do works wrongly or not properly I'll just make you do other works and slowly you'll get free from the maid works?" His voice was low but sounded dangerous. Jisoo gulps, he's too smart she thought.

When there was no answer from Jisoo, he opens his eyes and sternly glare at her saying "I thought if you had done today good job, I would free you from punishment but as you were busy plotting the punishment will be extended" he saw her expressions turning dramatically worried and sad. "Nooo! Please my lord!" She shouted making Taehyung taken back, because his wife was known for being almost like a mute.

"I'm sorry for everything, don't extended the punishment please " she shows him her doe cute eyes pleading. For a second,he found it funny and cute. He closed his eyes again and continued listening to her rambling about how she won't do anything again. He suddenly said "shut up" she shuts her mouth but he could hear her whining slowly.

His lips twitched almost about to smile but he didn't. "Give me a head massage" he demanded making Jisoo stop with her whining. "O-okay" of course she had to agree with him, he is the king not to forget he's cruel.

Jisoo walks to him, sit down beside his head on the ground side of his bed. Her shaking hands slowly find her ways to his forehead and slowly starts massaging. Taehyung finds her touch extremely soft and warm. Also it was calming him down strangely. Hee soft fingers touching his skin makes him feel different than usual. He has never felt her touching him, this was the first time.

On the first night, Jisoo (The real Queen) lost her consciousness because of being terrified by Taehyung. The moment she heard his voice in their wedding night, she was so terrified and when he raised his hand to explain something she thought he was about to hit her so she fainted.

Slowly Taehyung fell asleep, Jisoo kept massaging his head, untangling his hairs until she felt him asleep. she peeked at him and relieved he was sleeping. She tiptoed and left without making any noise.

___________________________