4

Taehyung was in one of a gathering about the welfare of the country. His eyes were so emotionless, he can be considered as a statue too. People around him, higher or lower class everyone fears Taehyung. If you want to know why? Today it'll answer you.

"Majesty this is the boy who was responsible for yesterday's incident" his soldier said with fear in his heart, as he knows about his cruelty. Taehyung took a good time of breathe and let out the words " Strangle him to death and throw his body infront of the houses of people" he gets up declaring the judgement. The boy was only 17 years old, he pleaded folding his hands, crying vigorously. His father lays infront of King for mercy, but Kim Taehyung is the epitome of cruelty they forgot. He eyed his guards to removed the man from his way, and starts proceeding to his place.

Reaching infront he heard noises, chaos in the palace. The palace that known for being the quite civilised one, was echoed screaming and shouting. The guards stops running when they found their King is back. "What's going on here?" He asks, voice cold and deep. "Majesty, Q-Queen barge into Princess Ruby's room"  Taehyung kept his face emotionless till now. He took slow steps towards the room and found the room being quite. His brows scrunched confused. He took a little peak to found Ruby was sitting in her bed and infront of her was his wife,Jisoo. Jisoo was saying something and Ruby was intently listening.

Jisoo turns on her heal to leave from there and founded Kim Taehyung standing on the door. His glare pierced through her soul. She bowed hesitantly asks "you came back lord? how was your day?" her voice soft and scared. "Follow me" he says turning to leave and walks to his room.

She follows timidly and watches his structure from behind. He was definitely one of the hunk. Only if he was not a cruel villain, I might had a crush she thought. Jisoo felt herself turning into a small ball when he locks the door and faces her. The silence was killing her more. Untill he growls "How dare you went to Ruby's room?" His voice low and darken just like his face expressions. She suttered "m-my lord, i-i-" she couldn't complete. When King grips her forearm "Are you dumb? Or too sly? everyone is forbidden to see Ruby! You know it since the first day,how dare you defy me!" His voice gets louder with every word. Even the guard outside the room could hear. "Do you think I won't slit your neck for defying me? Because you are my wife?" He adds. Jisoo gulp, her body was getting sweaty in nervousness and scared.

"Do you think if you kept silence, i wouldn't do anything to you and forgive you?" He asks looking at her face. "Everyone gets punishment for disobeying me, some even dies"Taehyung was showing his authority and how dangerous he is. "P-please listen to me once" she whispers lowly. Her tears forming slowly in her eyes, Taehyung looks at her eyes then her face again, his fingers still gripping her forearms. "I just want to see her, i-its been long" Taehyung was amusement she was telling him her reason, not asking forgiveness. He let out a dark chuckle, left her forearms. Suddenly she hits the wall because of sudden out of pulling "From today onwards, you'll be a maid. You'll be a normal person in the mansion, doing chores for me" Taehyung nonchalantly says and sits on the chair infront of Jisoo.

Jisoo was shaken by his coldness. "What are you waiting for? Clean my shoes your first work as maid" he sat crossing his legs and waited for Jisoo to clean. Jisoo clenched her teeths and starts cleaning his shoes. She saw few drop of bloods on her Outfit making her eyes widened. It was definitely not his blood. She has started fearing him now. "It's done" she says looking at him. His hands pushed her head down and says "Do not look into my eyes, always look down" Jisoo's anger had no limits right now. "You may leave" he says standing up. She left quietly.

She straight went to her room, kicked her legs jumping on her bed, her maids comes running and left the door opened. "What happened, majesty!" They all worriedly stared at Jisoo's antics. They are already worried about Princess Ruby, now Queen too. Without their knowledge, Taehyung saw Jisoo's angry jumping on her bed, as he was passing my her chamber. Taehyung was taken back, what happened to this soft timid girl? How did she turned into this?

He eyes her last time and walked pass from there. Jisoo dramatically cried to her maids "what wrong I did huh? I just wanted to see my sister-in-law!" She punched the bed, maids worriedly stare her. "Majesty, did you forgot nobody is allowed to see Princess Ruby. Her mental state is not stable, according to rumours" one of her maid told. Jisoo stopped moving and says "but I found her normal, she even talked to me" maids were astonished. "What did she said?" one for them asked. "Said you're a bitch stay away" maids were taken back. "She misbehaved with Queen?" They were thinking Queen must be sad. "I think she's normal, why there is rumours of her abnormal?" Jisoo asks. "God knows best. Queen we heard King gave you
punishment " one of them timidly asks. Jisoo rolls her eyes "you guys already heard it! I swear even walls had ears!"

"You guys can go, I want to sleep for now" Jisoo lays down on bed. "Shall I bring dinner, majesty?" Jisoo shows her hand saying no. They all left sighing.

"King is really cruel" they whisper to eachother while leaving.

"I'll definitely be a good maid!" Jisoo says to herself smirking.

Taehyung heard Jisoo didn't ate but he didn't said anything about it. Doesn't look like he cares. Next morning, he has a gathering about the neighbour country. Taehyung has decided he would conquer the neighbor country. It was very famous for it's rich land, their king and beautiful queen. He smirks thinking about it already.

His smirks stops hearing some utensils moving when he comes inside of the dinning room.

______________________