12

The soft breezes hitting the spring leaves, the birds keeps arriving here. It's the first time in many years this birds visited the country.

Jisoo was deep in slumber, she woke up hearing the birds. Getting up from the bird she walks to the window, "oh how pretty" she exclaims watching the scenery outside. "I want have a picnic" she says to herself. After a long time here she find something interesting to do.

She was from a world where the cellphone in every hand were their lives. Everyone starts the day by using phone and ends it with it. She seems not to understand how did she got used to not using cellphone for days? How did she manage to stay as an Queen of a country? How is she managing to say words properly like a lady?

Right now maids were cooking for the picnic while Jisoo helps them by dividing the tasks. She has heard Taehyung has gone out for hunting, will return by evening eventually. So it's a good day to enjoy. After arranging everything she thought of calling Mother Queen to join. "Please?" She requested with her puppy eyes. Mother Queen broke down in smile and agrees to join.

She saw how beautifully Jisoo arranged the picnic and was praising Jisoo's idea. Maids served the food, Jisoo orders them to eat together because in a picnic everyone eats together! They all denied the order because it's not appropriate for them a lowlife to eat with royalty. Also King might kill them if he found out. Jisoo's one glare and they all had to agree. Everyone was laughing, enjoying the food. JISOO suggested them to sing, showcase their any talent. Jisoo's two close maids started by showing their village dance. Everyone laughs and claps. One by one everyone starts showcasing their talent. Ruby sat by window and watch everyone smiling. She was taken back when Jisoo starts singing one of her song, which she had written.

Jisoo sang so beautifully it made Ruby tears up. "That was magnificent, honey. You wrote it?" Queen mother asks. "No I didn't, someone else did" she eyes up at Ruby. Ruby shakes head as no, not to tell anyone. So Jisoo didn't revealed her name. All the while they were having a good time, Taehyung has arrived but no one seems to care or they didn't noticed. His eyes fell on his mother and wife who were laughing, his wife's head on his mother's shoulder. The guards, maids everyone was looking like enjoying themselves.

His soldier was about to interrupt them when Taehyung softly says "No, let them be. I need to work on some papers, watch on the gate" ordering them he took a last proper glance at them, specially Jisoo who was wearing a beautiful dress, which he never saw her wearing before. He left them enjoying and went to his study chamber.

After enjoying their time, they all went back to their respective works meanwhile Jisoo was arranging the colors she brought for her. Later she clicked on "why am I getting used to this place? I gotta leave!" She reminds herself. Now she's planning on how to leave Taehyung. Divorce is the only way, she can be saved. Then she remembers some details, the one year Queen Jisoo always seems to be placed as some equipment in the mansion, she never bothers the King. Is this the reason he didn't left her yet? Or killed her yet?

"So if I bother him, change my ways which will annoy him then he would leave me right?" She asks herself. "And if I somehow manage to make him have interest in some other lady then it would be easier" she claps planning on more. "I would pretend to be heartbroken and sacrificed my husband for his happiness to another lady!" She pats her own shoulder praising herself for managing to get such ideas. "i must have been some villainaese in previous life"

Jisoo was sat infront of Taehyung in the dinning room. Taehyung didn't look at her at all which she was glad he wasn't. But today he needs to watch her to proceed with the plan. She starts by "My lord..." She calls him, he raises his eyes to see her. "I'm wondering if you and me should go on a vacation.. it's been long I haven't seen outside world" she smiles at him which made him feel weird. "Didn't you sneak out the mansion and enjoyed fair" he says looking at his food later. His voice ful of taunt. Jisoo clenched her fist, "control yourself Jisoo!" She reminds herself and continues "yeah but it was me with Prince, I want to see the world with you my lord" her voice seems to have shaken up Taehyung because he looks at her immediately. She was expecting him to be angry and yell at her.

But he stayed quite and went to his chamber after eating. Few days passes, everyday every time she saw him anywhere she would request the same to just make him annoyed. But all the time he would just be quite.

"Such a stubborn jerk!" She cussed him while trying to fall asleep. The door was being knocked by someone "who's this?" She asks. "it's me, my lady. King has called for you, he wants you in his chamber" Jisoo's eyes widened. "Now what will he do in his chamber?" She thoughts on various reasons he could call for her but she ends thinking about sex. Did he just called me because he was arroused suddenly? Don't guys get arroused during mornings? Anyways they arroused by anything by anytime by anyone! She scoofs.

While thinking so much she realised she was just infront of his chambers door. Gulping she hesitated but knocked on his door, "may I come in?" The other side answers with yes so she went inside. Entering she moves her eyes at him who was busy drying hairs with towel. "oh god! Did he cleaned himself for the night with me?" All lewd thoughts were forming inside her cute mind.

"Y-you call-ed for m-e?" She gulps watching his wet hairs, his chest was shown a bit which was also getting wet by his locks. Her heartbeat increases watching his forwarded steps. "Take a seat" he says passing by her closing the door. Her heart rate fastness hearing the door shutting down.

"Am I losing my virginity today?"her thoughts roses. She saw him coming back and sat in the bed while she sat in a chair.

_________________________