6

Next morning, Taehyung woke up alone in his room. He looked around to find no traces of Jisoo in his chamber. The maids came to help him for bath, "where's your Queen?" He asked for Jisoo from the maids, making them surprised. "Q-Queen is sleeping, majesty" Taehyung raised his eyebrows titling his head a little. She has no sense of responsibility, does she? He thought. "Wake her up, she needs to prepare my breakfast" he stood up and dismissed the maids without taking help in bath.

Jisoo was being called by the maids "Queen, King called for you, please wake up" Jisoo woke up rubbing her eyes. Her hair messy, clothes little less graceful. Maids keeps looking at her structure, why is their Queen so less graceful than before?

Jisoo was informed to prepare for breakfast. She cooked and waited for Taehyung to join the dinning table. After he joined, he sat straight eyes infront, didn't gave any glance at Jisoo. Jisoo greeted good morning and he just nodded slowly. She rolls her eyes at his impoliteness and served him the breakfast. He ate very fast, as per Taehyung none should waste time while eating. Eat as fast as possible. Eating is just way of gathering energy for the day, nothing more important. Jisoo watch him eat like a maniac and made a disgusted face. After he was done Jisoo came to pick up the utensils, only to be stopped by his finger dropping on her wrist. She looked at him hesitated and feared.

"Was the breakfast bad? Should I learn cooking now?" She thought her cooking was bad, he is going to give her another punishment. But he rather spoke about something else, "When you are infront of me, or in a chamber with me. You only leave when I dismiss you, not when you want" He spoke in his deep scary voice. All the time he didn't looked at her, more like his eyes were on her wrist, while her eyes were on his face. He left from there leaving here puzzled.

"What wrong I did?" She keeps mumbling while strolling around the palace. after a while of processing she understands what he meant, he meant about last night. She sneaked out of his room without permission, it might has hit his ego. "Such a jerk he is!" She cussed at him, untill her eyes fell on the garden. Prince was drawing something while sitting in the garden. Unknowingly she walks over there, Jisoo has a fascination for paintings. She stood behind him quietly watching him paint. She spoke suddenly making prince startled "why don't you use a greenery behind the river?" Prince looked behind and made annoyed face. "Why are you here? Leave me alone" the guards around looks down making sure Queen doesn't see them looking at her and prince.

Jisoo sighs, she can't really understand why does princess and prince both hates her? Ruby hates her, now prince too. Hearing Jisoo sighing prince took a glance at her, to find her eyes completely on his incompleted painting. She kept silence and stood there, prince wasn't continuing his painting. So she thought she should leave him alone, when she was about to step out from there he spoke "greenery behind the river would mske it look like a kid drawing" Jisoo looks taken back by the sudden reply but broke down in a laugh, "but prince aren't you a kid yourself?" Prince huffs at her laugh and spoke hurriedly "No I'm not, I'm already 14" Jisoo again laughs, the guards of prince  and maids of Jisoo stubble the laughter.

Prince continental painting, while Jisoo sat beside him watching him paint. After the painting was completed Jisoo awes at his talent "Wow you're really talented! Why don't you pursue painting? I'll buy one for me!" Prince felt proud, for the first time someone appreciated his talent. He looks at Queen and quickly looks away saying "your husband wouldn't let me" maids help him wash his hands, wiping it he looks back at Queen "why not? And why don't you come out of your chamber? You like staying alone?" Jisoo didn't saw him coming out of the room after arrival even for once. Nor does the Queen mother comes out. Why is everyone in the palace so distance from eachother?

"Because there's nothing to do after coming out of the chamber" prince answer makes Jisoo felt bad for him. He is a kid, he needs a companion to play with, at least go somewhere for fun in his vacation. But King is too busy to take him anywhere so Jisoo striked a idea, she whispers slowly close to prince "there's a fair going on, do you wanna go?" Pulling back she looks at him eagerly "what if King found out?" Prince asked back, his voice full of excitement and eagerness. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it" Jisoo replies winking. The guards and maids looks at eachother confused by the sight of their impolite rud prince laughing with the Queen.

Same night, King didn't had dinner at palace because he was somewhere else for some gatherings. So Jisoo and prince had 100% of chance to go out. Jisoo sneaks into prince room with a bag in her hand "what's in your hand?" He asked pointing to the bag. She smiles and opens the bag, showing him some poor clothes. "We are going to wear these and sneak out as normal people " Jisoo suggested. She was excited for this adventure,she never had this chance of sneaking out. Prince was scared but also excited, it means there's a adventure for tonight. Hesitated he wore the dress and Jisoo wore hers.

From the window of prince room both sneaked out of the palace. Prince was scared when he saw people, he was scared of getting caught. But none recognised because of their disguised. Later they arrived at the fair, Jisoo took money from her maids to buy things for prince and herself. they played many games, Jisoo won many prizes for prince. They took many rides, prince laughed openly for the first time in a long time. After his parents died he lost his smile. He was adopted when he was 5. During the time, he never received any love or affection from the royal family, they kept him away from them always.

Jisoo was happy to see prince smiling. "Are you enjoying" she yelled asked from prince while they were in the ride. "A LOT!" Prince yelled back enjoying the fast ride. Jisoo's eyes falls on the food stalls. "Are you hungry?" Jisoo asks. He nods.

They stood infront of the food stalls and waited for their order. During that time a big circle of people were passing through, untill she realised it was King Taehyung passing by with his people. He was going to palace and they were not at home. Food stucks in her throat, she coughs hard making prince worried. "Do you want water?" He asks showing the water. She keeps coughing and everyone slowly started lookin at her, the guard of king was about to look when she pulls prince with her behind the stalls.

"King is going to palace, we need to run!" She whisper yell to prince. Prince was scared now, what would they do? Can they run so fast? After drinking water they ran out as fast as possible.

________________________