20

Jisoo was enjoying the breeze as it was cooling her, she thoughts about her old life. Does she miss the life? Maybe yes. but mostly no. This life is hectic but at least she has a family here, that's what makes her smile. Taehyung was on the balcony and found Jisoo smiling sadly in the garden. Jisoo felt someone looking at her, she looks around the surrounding but there was no one.

Mother Queen was having her tea when Jisoo decided to pay her visit. They stay in same mansion yet they get no sight of each other.  Mother Queen smiled seeing Jisoo, they starts talking and unconsciously Mother Queen speaks about Taehyung. He was telling her about Taehyung's childhood, Jisoo could see the loneliness in her eyes. she longs for her own son's love. Jisoo's heart clenched at this. After paying her visit she storms into Taehyung's chamber. He was not there, she looks for him and found him in his working chamber.

"My lord, I'm going to over spoke so I apologise in advance" Taehyung gave her a confused look. "I'm not someone who can order you but I request you not to be so cold, can't you even pay visit to your mother who lives two chamber away from yours?" He ignores her and stares at the pages he was reading.

"Please, show her you care. I have seen the longing in her eyes for you" Taehyung sighs. Jisoo was tired of his ignorance so she stood infront of him and takes the papers from him and sternly glare, "enough of you! Now let's go and have dinner with mother queen" he stares at her being confused why would she order him, how daring!

Queen mother wiped tears without anyone noticing as she was eating with her son. But she broke down finally when he gave her a slight hug, "are you taking medicines on time?" She couldn't see her son's face anymore as tears blurred her eyesight. She hugged him tightly, Jisoo smiles at the sight. She was happy Mother Queen found out his son do care about her. Taehyung slowly wrapped his hand back around his mother but his eyes falls on Jisoo. He saw her smiling and it felt good. The maids and guards were watching the scene too.

Days passes and the day came when Taehyung was supposed to visit Jeon's country. Jisoo didn't slept whole night just to be aware when he leaves, she could stop him.

She gets ready and was infront of Taehyung who was busy reading some papers. she keeps gawking at him, which he noticed. He asks without looking at her, "Do you need anything?" Jisoo looks here and there then she realises it's just him and her in the chamber. "Um...I-i am just wondering where is your majesty going to?" She lies. "I'm paying visit to neighbour country" he answers normally. For the first time, he felt like she was doing her duty as wife and he so act like husband too.

"I was thinking if you could- if you could spend time with us?" He stops reading the documents and pauses hearing her. She wants him to spend time with her?

"I apologise to disappoint you, lady. I have some important tasks left" he closes the documents and starts walking out of the chamber. Jisoo was panicking, what to do to stop him. Suddenly he felt a tug on his hand, he found small fingers wrapped around his wrist. He looks at the hands owner and saw Jisoo already staring at him nervously. "I want to remember my past" she confessed. Both paused for a while but after realising Jisoo left his wrist, "I apologise, my lord" she lowers her head.

Jisoo couldn't believe he actually agreed to stay back just to help her remember her past. She was sat infront of him in the balcony, he sips his tea. "So ask me what do you want to know?" He causally asks. Jisoo couldn't find words to ask him. He waits for her to speak out, "I-Im not sure what to ask" She replies nervously, as his eyes was just on her like never before. One of his guard came before he could continue talking with her, the guard came to inform it's time to leave for the country. Jisoo keenly watch what Taehyung going to stay, Taehyung suddenly glance at her making her little embarrass. "I don't think I'm going, postpone it" he commands.

Jisoo looks down smiling in happiness as she just succeeded. Taehyung did noticed the smile which made him chuckle inside. "I don't understand one thing" he says. She looks up at him immediately, "what?" he eyes her suspiciously "you just fell into water how come you forgot all of your memories? I think I should find good mediations for you" Jisoo gulps under his stern gaze and fears what if he finds out something.

But he didn't wait for her response but continues with, "do you remember our arrangement? We had an agreement" Jisoo was confused what agreement it is. It's not mentioned in the book, nothing about Taehyung seems to be mentioned in the book. She shook her head little. Taehyung nods at her still his eyes on her. As if it's not tearing up from her at all. Jisoo couldn't keep looking at him because of her red cheeks. What's this now! Why does he keep staring at me? I feel like he's reading my mind.

Suddenly there was a loud scream and chaos taking Taehyung and Jisoo's attention. Both stood up at their place, they look at eachother and run out. Taehyung turns to Jisoo and says, "behind me" he commands to Jisoo who was running infront. Jisoo nods and follows behind. The sound gets louder infront of Taehyung's mother's chamber. Taehyung found two guards killed infront of her chamber. Jisoo's eyes widened and she panicked. Taehyung helds her hand and gets inside the chamber. He found his mother laid on the ground with a digger in her stomach. Jisoo cries out loudly watching the scene. Taehyung left her hand and holds his mother in his arms and takes her to their medicine chamber.

_______________________