13

Jisoo's nail digged into Taehyung's shoulder as he thrust harder onto her core. Her face flushed with heat and redness, his hands roaming around every inch of her body and stops on her chests. Squeezing her bags with every thurst, she rolled her eyes feeling too overwhelmed by the pleasure. "You're too big" she whispers slowly into his ear and bite his earlobe. He gripped her bags tighter and kissed her lips harshly, suddenly his fingers gripped her neck while he kisses her deeply. The pleasure turned into pain very soon as he starts choking her, not in a lewd way, more like trying to kill her.

"It's hurting" she tries to remove his hand but he was too strong. "That's why I'm choking" he answer smirking devilishly. "I-i think I'm g-onna die" she felt her eyes getting blurry and dark.

Jisoo wakes up all sweaty and breathing heavily. It was all just a dream? She felt relieved to be assured it was just a dream. "Did I just wet dream and had a nightmare about him?" She mutters to herself. Her mind rewind to last night when she was sitting infront of him waiting for him to do it.

But rather....

Flashback to the night,

Jisoo keeps fidgeting with her fingers, her head down. "Don't do anything" she keeps saying in mind. She didn't notice that he was staring at her deeply, trying to understand what she's upto. He sighs and starts by saying "why are you being so weird?" His question made her look up at him. His hairs were covering half of his face, his hands crossed infront of his chest.

"Me?" She was confused by him. "who else? Is there anyone else here?" He sarcastically asks. "i apologize for being stupid. I think I'm just n-nervous" she sutters everytime he talks to her. "For what?" He asks confused. She looks at him almost in a glare, for what?  Of course for having sex with you tonight! I'm not your real wife so I'm not used to all intimacy with you of course! Also I'm not used to any intimacy!

"I am just-" she was left incompleted when he spoke again in his usual cold voice "you wanted a vacation right?" She watch him speaking and nods agreeing "then be prepared, we are going" Jisoo was shocked. Did he just agreed? How did he? Does he even has a life without bothering King Jungkook?

"Huh?" The word slipped from her mouth, she looked extremely cute whenever she's confused. Taehyung stares at her face for a while then she understood he was serious. "You mean a family vacation, mogher queen, you, me-" she stops when he shakes his head denying. "Only us" he says eyes still on her. She gulps alone with him? Can I even handle? She mutters. Taehyung saw her muttering something"what?" He asks. She shakes her as no "nothing, where are we going to?" She asks. "A influential person's son's wedding, it would take two days to reach, we are going on a ship" her eyes widened. Ship? Water? She's afraid of water!

She can't even say no, because this is the time she can annoy him to the core and get divorce planning going. So she agreed.

She kept sitting there in silence, he kept watching her and at a time he asks "are you planning to sleep on my bed?" She quickly shakes her head as no and bows immediately before leaving, almost like running. Taehyung chuckles little.

He is chuckling a lot these days, he needs to stop.

Oh why did I agree? She was getting ready to leave,"Telsa, is there any way to say no without saying no? I don't want to go" Telsa was her maid. Telsa and Madea was her two close maids who were with her all the time since beginning. "Queen, this is a big opportunity for you to win over King" Madea nodded. "Yes queen,if he just continue to ignore you he might end up bringing another wife" Madea says looking down. Jisoo smiles instead of worrying. Telsa and Madea looks at eachother confused by Jisoo's smile.

Jisoo hugs Queen mother, wiping dramatically. She didn't want to leave with him alone. Taehyung stays standing on a side waiting for her to get into the carriage. Ruby stands beside the window watching her brother taking her sister-in-law out for the first time.

Right now they were in the carriage leaving for the ship. She kept fidgeting with her fingers which kept distracting Taehyung. His eyes keeps falling on her fingers. She felt his eyes on her she stop fidgeting and watched out the carriage to see the country."pull the cover down" Taehyung sternly says. As if he is rebuking a kid. She quickly did so and tries to stay quite. But she's a chatterbox, she loves to talk. If not talk she likes to do something to spend time.

They reached the ship. One of soldier forward his hand to help Queen get in. As Taehyung didn't bother to help her. She cussed him watching going without her. When she was about to hold hand it turns out to be Taehyung instead. Soldier couldn't hold her hand because Taehyung didn't let. With her raising heartbeat she holds his hand. It was way bigger than her hand, and his slender fingers were distracting her a lot.

Finally they were inside the ship and Jisoo keeps thinking how will they spend two days on the ship? She didn't bring her maids, if she had brought them she would have easily enjoyed the time here. Sighing she keeps moving here and there in the chamber. Of course they were in different chambers. Suddenly the ship moved a little, Jisoo jumped off. She's scared of water to the extent she couldn't manage to see the sky from the window.

"Shall I call someone to stay beside?" She thoughts. "No it's fine, I'm stronger than this" she says to herself. The ship moved again and she quickly ran to Taehyung's chamber.

______________________