28

Jisoo walks to him with a bright smile plastered on her face, "my lord, I have returned" her voice almost sounded like a kid who just reunited with her mother. He couldn't manage to not smile, the curve of his lip twitched but he quickly reminded himself that he was angry at her.

Going to his blank face he asks, "that's better. But why did you bring him here?" He looks behind her, his brother-in-law holding her bags and his bags. "My lord, I apologize beforehand. But I have think of a suggestion" she informs. Ruby and Mother Queen stare at the sight.

They all reached a small chamber that was filled with, 12 squirrels, 5 cats, 4 dogs and 3 bunnies. "I want my little brother to be as the caretaker of my pets" Her brother let go of the belongings in his hands hearing Jisoo. "What? Noona what are saying?" He whines. Taehyung smiles little and says, "can I deny your suggestion, my lady" Taehyung gave permission and everyone except Jisoo and her brother left.

"I don't want to do this job" He spoke out. Jisoo sighs and cling her arms on his shoulder manipulating him, "Look my little brother, if you say yes to the job you could stay here in this luxurious palace. Choose between these two okay? Your little house or this luxurious palace? Your nagging father or beautiful sister?" He falls quite making Jisoo smirks. She removed her arms and starts walking out, "it's okay if you don't want to, I'll tell our man to leave you at your hou-"before she could continue he yells, "I'll do this job Noona" she smiles with her back facing him.

Before going to her father's house she clearly told everyone she wants to have lots of pet, even in her previous life she wanted to have a pet but as she had a busy life and no family she couldn't let any pet at home. So she's fulfilling her wishes she couldn't get in her previous life.

Jisoo took a bath and changed herself to a different attire. Her maids came running to gossip, "your majesty was so busy after you left, I even heard that he kept smiling at gatherings in parliament" Madea told Jisoo. Telsa also adds, "he even said no one should touch your chamber at any cost" Jisoo couldn't manage but blush. They both saw and giggles teasing her, "I knew my lady would definitely melt our majesty, it took one year but still" Madea says feeling nostalgic. Jisoo sighs thinking even if he is changing how would it matter to me? Why am I blushing?he is thinking about his wife. Not me, not this Jisoo.

The nearing footsteps made the maids careful as they saw their King making way to the chamber. Taehyung stood at the door as he saw Jisoo sitting infront of the mirror and looking at him. He walks inside and the maids quickly leaves. He didn't said a word and stood behind her. His eyes on the reflection of them. "Perfect right?" He mutters to himself. Jisoo heart rate was going faster. "Do you need anything, my lord?" She asks standing up and faced him.

He suddenly raises his hand, cups her face gently. "What are you?" He whispers on her face, their breathing tickles on eachother's face. Jisoo couldn't deny the attraction between them, the heat and the overflowing attachment. And Taehyung was feeling he was losing himself to her day by day.

The eye contact felt eternal. He didn't wanted to move his eyes nor she wants to lose this intimacy. His knuckles carrassed her cheeks, removing the strands of hair from her face he smiles. "I feel you will regret everything" Jisoo was confused what was he talking about. She keeps listening. "But still I would be here, trying for it" He removes his hands from her and made a distance between them, Jisoo felt disappointed.

"We had a agreement right? If I let you go, you would make a portrait of me?" Taehyung reminds her. Jisoo nods, "I do remember, should I do right now?" He nods giving permission. "But at this time you go to parliament I thought.."she clearly remembers he goes to work at this time. Is he going to cancel his work just for her to make his portrait!

thumped! Her heart thumped hard at this.

They sat by the garden and everyone around them was watching eagerly. Jisoo starts drawing. He couldn't find his eyes moving to anywhere except her. The way she would remove her hairs which kept coming to her face, she would bite her lips trying to match to see his and the drawing face if it was going good. She would release a breath of relief when she would finish drawing one part. He would smile when she would ask if he is feeling stiff? Or wants a break?

After almost three hours of drawing she finished the portrait and stood up. "My lord, it's done" she informs. Taehyung stood up and walks to her. He inspects the drawing and he was impressed by her talent. "That's really amazing" these words left his mouth but it was genuine. Jisoo smiles but others has their mouth gaps hearing their King. Does he ever appreciate anyone like this? No it's just his wife.

Jisoo's brother Beomgyu was cleaning the shits of Jisoo's pets. She visited her pets and saw her brother's disgusted expressions. She controls her laugh and went to him, "my little brother seems very busy" hearing her he glares at her. "You're glaring at me? The Queen?" She raises her eyebrows and acts mad. He was startled, "I-i didn't-" she laughs at him. "It's okay. Tell me something I would give you a break" Jisoo strikes a deal. "what do you want to know?" He asks.

"Why does father hates me?" Hearing this question he was confused. Why is he asking? "Because you are a girl?" He himself didn't knew why his elder sister was so hated by his father. "Gyu, if this is a reason then it's pathetic" she rolls her eyes thinking of this. "he despise you after you married King, King took everything from us. He took all the black money father had, he took our older house too" Jisoo didn't get why would Taehyung do that. She hums, "what about you? You hate me too?" Beomgyu was quite for a while. Then he says "no I don't. But I don't love you either. I have never felt any attachment to you because father would say you're just a maid to us" Jisoo's heart clenched. Why did you do so bad to queen Jisoo god? She questions her god inside.

She wanted to know little about Jisoo's marriage with Taehyung. How did they get married was still a mystery. Everyone said suddenly oneday he brought Jisoo with him saying they got married and she's the Queen from now on. "Did he married her because he fell in love with her because he has seen her since forever?" She really feels there's something more in this marriage which she wanted to know bad. She sats in the library looking for the book.

"Oh shit!" She cussed after not finding the book in the place she kept. "No! No! No! Please NO! I can't let this happen!" She yells trying to look for the book everywhere.

________________________