31

Somewhere in the dark, there's always a peace. Maybe you are afraid of darkness but if there was no darkness you wouldn't give importance to moonlight. If moon didn't shine on us, you wouldn't see how beautiful you get under it.

Jisoo sat under the moon thinking the same, she wonders if she didn't transported here she would be in her room, laying lazily, having tons of ramen and reading books. But till the moment she is here, she hasn't feel bored for a second. Even though this life is tough but if it wasn't why would she be transported here. She never believed in destiny but what it is then? If it's not destiny why would she meet a man like Taehyung?

She goes back to her previous thoughts when she has hated him without knowing anything. Because she just took him as an character who was evil.

Slowly but still way faster she has fallen for him. She has started getting greedy for him. She wants to be his wife for real. Author Yeol did said to stay away but at the same time she want to leave this place. This is not her place to be in. But how can leave this family and this country so easily?

"Why can't I stay with him?" She mutters then she remembered Author said Queen Jisoo wants to come back. But that woman didn't want to come back to her in-laws or husband or country she wants to come back because she can't handle Jisoo's life. Jisoo scoofs mocking Queen. Why is she so selfish? Why couldn't she understand her own husband? All the time she would cry because of him but why didn't you find out the reasons! She questions in the air and stares at the sky.

"If she can be selfish, why can't I be too?" Jisoo spoke out to herself. Jisoo thought if Queen Jisoo can join her life, but wants to come back because of how tough it is. Then why can't she also be selfish and stay back with this family? This family is also hers now.

"You're being selfish" her inner self calls her out. Jisoo looks at her own silhouette. Another self spoke with a tint of selfishness, "she is just finding good for her, after a long time since she felt this much love. Why would she sacrifice for a stranger?" Jisoo looks at the other one. She was having a battle with her own soul. She sighs in tiredness but ultimately her other side own.

"Queen Jisoo gave up this life because she was tired. She jumped into the water by herself and it just backfired her and me. Ajd and leaded us to two different worlds" Jisoo connects the dots. This is what it is. Queen Jisoo is tired of this life so she gave it up, now she has no chance to come back. "This family, country is mine now" she says im a husky voice.

"My lady!" Her maids brings her out of strange, they seems like running around to find Jisoo. "Your majesty is waiting for you" Jisoo's nods slightly. Maids seems to noticed the look at her face which was unusual, "Anything bothering you my lady? Shall we call the medicaor or something else?" Jisoo gave a small smile to reassure she is okay.

Taehyung was waiting for Jisoo in downstairs, as she walks to him she saw a small grin playing on his face. She also smiles as she loves to see his smile these days. His beautiful smile makes him way more handsome. Which worries her if he gives this smile to everyone, others may start plotting to steal him!

"My lord, called for me?" Jisoo asks standing right infront of him. Taehyung never managed to overlook their height difference. This is unusually adorable to him.

He forwarded his palms, as signaling her to hold. As she holds her grips it in a gentle but possessive way. The people around them has understood they need to get used to this, their majesties being lovey.

"Do you remember the date today?" They sat down beside eachother. Jisoo confusedly answers, "if I'm not wrong it's 15 today" Taehyung nods little. "Right, tomorrow is 16" he answers but could see the confusion written on her face.

As she couldn't remember, one of the maid spoke out "Tomorrow is our biggest day. One year ago tomorrow is the day our majesties were married" hearing this Jisoo's eyes widely stares at him. His grins stayed in the same way, "I apologise to not... I really..-" she wanted to apologise for forgetting but Taehyung interrupted her. "No need for apologizes, my lady. I shall never mind this. Also I just want to say something else" hearing him she calms down.

"It's actually an announcement" he stood up. He walks to the balcony where they could see the whole country. Jisoo follows him and saw there were already so many people standing out there. What's this declaration about? Jisoo thought looking at Taehyung.

"I, the King of Daegu is here to announce a very important thing. Tomorrow there'll be a big celebration everyone, every single person is invited to attend" as Taehyung was declaring they all thought he was going to celebrate his wedding anniversary but what he said next caught everyone off guard.

"Tomorrow I shall need the blessings of everyone from Daegu" he looks at Jisoo, forward his hands again and she holds it smiling nervously. "I am remarrying my lady, Queen Jisoo again" everyone starts cheering and clapping but Jisoo was looking at Taehyung continually with a shocked expression. He looks at her to find her already staring, he gave a smile.

He signals Jisoo to wave at the people who were looking at the down. She comes back to realise and waves at them.

As they sat for dinner, everyone in the family was super happy and glad that Taehyung has changed for good. everything is perfect now. But everyone were confused with the remarrying decision. Many even thought he was going to remarry some concubine. "Brother, why this sudden remarrying?" Ruby asks smiling. She was happy her childhood friend was her sister-in-law. She was angry when Jisoo stopped talking to Ruby after she was locked into the chamber by Taehyung. She wanted her friend to take her side, talk with her but Queen Jisoo never did. But after the water accident, Queen Jisoo finally has started taking care of Ruby again.

"When I married her, no one was there. No one saw us, now I want everyone to be the witness of this wedding. Many don't know how their Queen looks like so now this is a chance for them" Taehyung explains chewing on his food. This didn't sound convincing enough for Jisoo but who was she to question Taehyung.

She definitely wants to marry him too. She can't lie to herself that she wasn't happy to hear about the marriage. Those days she just acted as wife, but after tomorrow she will be his wife. Then no note will say "stop getting close to someone elses husband". She doesn't care if Queen Jisoo comes back.

She looks at Taehyung with the most admiring smile she has given anyone till now. Taehyung didn't notice that.

_____________________