22

Taehyung stood in the balcony watching Jisoo learning how to use sword. As Jisoo wished to learn for defence he allowed her. But no one from outside was allowed to teach her, so he looked for someone who is his known and trustworthy.

He choose Park Hyunsik. Park Hyunsik was his childhood friend and a Hyung. Taehyung and Hyunsik were from different status but their bond was special so he asked him to teach Jisoo.

He watched Jisoo, she seems focused and pretty. She wore a suitable attire for using swords. She almost look liked a warrior, still she looks perfect.

He notices how she would scrunch her nose when she's confused, her eyebrows would furrow when she gets hits, her forehead would frown when she wouldn't understand the technics. He never thought he would find this interesting to watch. Just a woman getting trained was amusing to him? How?

His soldiers were everywhere around the ground to keep Jisoo safe at any cost. Taehyung would partially check the surroundings to make sure she's fine.

Hyunsik on the other hand was confused. He has met Jisoo after the wedding two or three times and he found her boring.

Hyunsik always admires woman who were strong enough to fight any man.

Jisoo seems to be one of them pretty soon. He saw her determination and dedication from the first day. It's 10th day of the training.

Hyunsik sat infront of Taehyung discussing about Jisoo's training. "I think she would be ready in two months" Hyunsik praises Jisoo's dedication. Taehyung nods slightly uncomfortable when he could see Hyunsik's eyes whenever he talks about Jisoo. Hyunsik seems to be very much impressed by her, his forehead creases with the thought.

After Hyunsik left, Jisoo visits Taehyung's chamber. She looked very happy and cheerful which wasn't unnoticed by Taehyung. He tittle his head hearing her beaming voice, "my lord..." She smiles so bright that the chamber has illuminated the brightness 10x times. She cheerfully discloses about her day, how she had plucked flower in the morning then started the training then made a painting too.

Taehyung's eyes takes in her body language. He has been noticing the smallest details of her. At the point of understanding her body language when she's happy. But he wonder is the happiness because of training or the trainer?

"Your majesty, are you fine? I mean do you need anything? You seem fazed? Anything bothering you?" Jisoo inquiries in her worried voice.

Taehyung senses it all, think of having advantage of it, "if something is bothering me, will you help me solving?" He eyes her face expressions, she again has that determined face and answers, "of course, I would try my best for your majesty" Taehyung nods slowly. Slowly he leans closer to Jisoo, they were both sitting infront of eachother. His face was few inches far from Jisoo's, he asks slowly "is that uncomfortable if I laid here?" He pointed at her lap.

Jisoo's heart skipped a beat hearing him. "N-no b-but..." She couldn't form a sentence at this point because of her racing heart. "But what?" He asks whispering. "Isn't the futon more comfortable and softer?" She suggested, it looked quite cute to Taehyung. He controls his smile that was trying to come out. But he wants to remain the cold serious Taehyung right now.

"Isn't that supposed to be judged by me?" He raises his eyebrows trying to scare her with his authoritive aura. Jisoo zips her mouth not wanting to fight with him, he just allowed her to learn sword which was necessary for her because when she leaves the king people will not let her live at peace. So if she knows how to fight she could use it in future.

Finding her submissive aura really amazing he let a smile on his face, which was unnoticed by Jisoo as she was looking down. He slowly laid his head on her lap. And the view his eyes got from down was her chin. She was looking away from him which was quite annoying right now to him.

His palm went behind her head and made her lean down her head down to see her face. And his breath hitched at the sight. Her blushing red face was making her more adorable than she already was. Jisoo's eyes widened seeing his antics. What is he trying to do? She thinks.

"Why are you being like this?" He asks instead. What I did? You are the one acting out of the character! Jisoo rebukes him inside. Jisoo's tongue couldn't slip any word right now because of the approximate closeness. "You're red, red like rose" the words came really smoothly out of his tongue.

Jisoo couldn't manage to look away from his eyes but she didn't want to be so close to him either. She's not his wife, she keeps repeating again and again to herself but her stupid heart is beating so fast. It always does whenever he is around. Is that his new way of clearing his path, so that I could die having heart attack! Like whenever he is so close my heart rate goes up like sky, what if I die? Is that his plan, she almost pouted.

Taehyung let out a chuckle leaving her head. "Why do you make that face?" He asks while laughing. "What face?" She pouts again unknowingly. Taehyung didn't really understand why is she adorable suddenly then fierce out of sudden?

Later he let her leave and tries to sleep. Jisoo let out a sigh of relief, he is acting out of character. She needs author Yeol really bad right now!

Next day, Hyunsik came late than usual but he brought something which made Jisoo's face beam. "OH MY LORD! IS THAT A BUNNY?" Jisoo suquel in happiness which made Hyunsik smile too, not only Hyunsik. Jisoo's maids and soldiers were smiling too. Whenever Jisoo is happy they all smile too.

Actually Jisoo mentioned to Hyunsik that she wants to have a pet bunny. Hyunsik thought to boost her stamina and give inspiration by gifting a bunny. Which really helped Jisoo a lot. The whole day she was more active than usual. Taehyung was going outside when he saw Jisoo playing with a bunny and Hyunsik was sat beside.

After Hyunsik left Jisoo took the bunny to her chamber. She was talking to the bunny nonstop, carrasing the bunny. "What should I name you huh?" Jisoo keeps thinking what she should name him. Suddenly a maid came informing King is arriving at her chamber.

She quickly fixed herself and picked the bunny in her arms. Taehyung enters and found Jisoo with the same bunny. "What's that? Who brought this?" He asks eying the bunny as if it's a thorn on his flower.

Jisoo felt little hurt hearing someone calling her pet like that, "it's a bunny my lord" she says sarcastically but regret in one sec. "I'm thinking to make it my pet" she says patting the bunny smiling at it. "No! I don't allow" she quickly looks at him, feeling betrayed. "Why? Why not!" She huffs.

Taehyung tried to find excuses but he didn't find any. "Who gave this to you? Where did you find it?" He asks. "Hyunsik oppa gifted me, he said this is present for being his best student" she says so proudly. Taehyung scoofs and she gave a unnoticeable glare. "Best student? In just 11 days? He is just flattering you up because you are the Queen of the country" Jisoo was hurt why would someone say bad to her Hyunsik oppa!?

Suddenly the bunny jumped down and walks to Taehyung and wrapped around Taehyung's leg, "he wants to be picked" Jisoo told Taehyung who was looking confused and annoyed. "My clothes will get dirty" Jisoo scowl making Taehyung taken back. "He is not a dirt or something, if you don't like him it's okay" she was angry at Taehyung.

He says after a few minutes, "don't be dramatic, keep it but it should never come across my chamber or workplace" he could see the instant glow on Jisoo's face hearing him. "Thank you so much, your majesty! Oh may I ask why were you here? Do I need to do anything?" She asks politely.

"I forgot because of your stupid bunny" he was actually here to out the bunny. "Your majesty, I was thinking of a name to give" he looks at her confused, "why do you ask me? Ask your maids, or your hyunsik oppa" he sarcastically commented and left her alone with her new pet.

Next day Jisoo was going out to visit the garden when she heard some mutterings behind the pillars. She slowly walks to hear, it was little unclear but she could hear someone saying, "I have poisoned the drink he drinks every evening" Jisoo's heart clenched hearing this. She could already understand it was Taehyung who's drink is poisonous. She tries to peak at the person who was talking to a person who's face was covered by a black clothe.

His back was facing her which made it impossible to see the betrayers face, but when he turns to leave Jisoo saw the face and she couldn't believe it.

_______________________