30

Jisoo was trying to calm herself down but how could she calm down in this state.

"Jisoo, are you falling for the villain?" She heard a voice behind her back. She quickly turns to take a look at the person. Only to find Author Yeol, "Author Yeol?" Author Yeol looks as if she's watching a criminal while giving looks to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, I'm not blind to not notice how you and King has been getting closer. You remember right he's not yours?" She eyes Jisoo. Jisoo looks down she wants to say it on her face that "i can't help but get closer" although Author Yeol has been a supporter of Jisoo, boths but now Jisoo feels like she is more onto Queen Jisoo's side. "Bro then get me out of here, If you think I'm being close to him! I didn't want to come here" Jisoo yells in desperation. Desperation to prove that she don't feel anything for Taehyung. He is a mere villain in the novel.

"That's why I'm here, I'm here to tell you I'll take you back very soon. Queen Jisoo wants to return here, she says she can't play the role of you in your life" Author Yeol spoke out. Jisoo scoofs, "no one's life is easier I guess but she gives up too soon" hearing this Author Yeol raises her eyebrows, "are you insulting my character?" Jisoo looks defensive, "i don't mean it like that"

"Then what? These characters are written by me, insulting them means insulting me" Hearing this from Author Yeol Jisoo gulps thinking she made a mistake. "I'm sorry, really sorry I don't it like that but as much I see of Queen Jisoo, she gives up pretty soon, she never fights. She has been through so much yet never fought for it" Jisoo means all the things Queen Jisoo has been went through her life. "You said you care about your characters, what about the villain? Why did you made Taehyung look bad in the novel?" Jisoo adds. She was feeling Author Yeol was biased. She had favourism for others.

"What?" She asks back in confusion. "I mean, yeah Taehyung never cared about his family but there was a reason behind, but you never showed it! Why?" Jisoo was taking side of her husband? The fake husband. "Jisoo, you have read the book with the perspective of hero and villain. I never wrote it as hero and villain" She pats Jisoo's shoulder. "It was about two people, Jeon Jungkook and Lalisa Manoban. I think you haven't completed the book yet. Do complete it and try to see it from every perspective. Yeah Taehyung has some traits of selfishness sometimes so it might come out as villain characters but aren't we all little selfish?" Her question made Jisoo think hard. She was pretty invested to go on with the story.

"And you know why you were here, you hated my written character just based on few pages. You could never see Taehyung's side, his story untill you experience it by yourself " Jisoo looks at her feeling betrayed? "So you just took revenge from me!?" She screams in anger. "No I didn't, but maybe destiny did. Now I have to go, this sudden disappearance of book was a warning to you from me, make sure no one can touch this book okay?" She gave Jisoo warning and again went somewhere in a blink of eye.

Jisoo thought about it whatever she just said. Doesn't make sense? Yeah it does.

"I want no disturbance right now, make sure there's no one coming this way, it's my order" Jisoo said peaking through the door of the library and shut it right after. The maids and guards were commanded to stay right outside of the library and let no one enter. Even the King.

Meanwhile Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what he did back in her chamber. He could feel those pink lips lingering on his rough ones. He couldn't stop ths heat coming though his face every time he thinks about her. Red face, fast heartbeats and thumping of feet in nervousness, was this the King people knew?

Taehyung was waiting for Jisoo to return back to him. But she didn't. She might be shy, he thought with a little curve on his upper lip. But when she didn't came for dinner he had enough. "Call Queen's maids!" He orders the other maid to look for Madea and Telsa.

"Your majesty, they said Queen has told them not to move a inch from their place" the maid sutters in fear. Now Queen's maids are challenging KIng? How dare they?! This is their last day on earth she thoughts. Taehyung nods little, "she doesn't want to see my face after the incident" his dangerous mind spoke inside. "Where are they?" He ask very calmly.

Taehyung was right infront of the library and saw the maids and guards were watching the place. "Is my lady inside?" he asks a simple question. "Yes, your majesty" Telsa replies bowing. He nods, "open the door" he says lowly. "W-we apol-ogies, your maj-esty. Que-en has t-old n-one sho-uld g-o insi-de"  they were stuttering in fear yet following their lady's order. Taehyung's lips curve into smirk,"my lady has trained her maids well too" he mutters low as no one could hear except him. 

"Isn't your Queen's husband is allowed to go inside either?" He asks only to get another no. He chuckles low again. Making them tremble in fear of losing life. The guards were holding their sword tightly to control their shaking figures. Madea and Telsa hold their hands behind eachother to stop trembling infront of King.

"Then what should I do? I need to see my lady" he says pretending to think. "My lady aren't you hearing this? Your maids are not letting me in" he yells for Jisoo to hear. Jisoo was really focused reading the book. She was almost in the last. Only a page left. Taehyung keeps saying this and that for her to open..

He could just open it by one hard push but he wouldn't want his lady to be afraid of him. He would want everything from her but when she's ready to give. Suddenly the door opens and Jisoo comes running to him with a crying face and hugged him. He was taken back but managed to wrap his arms around her, trying to calm her down. Untill he hears, "My lord, I'll protect you" Taehyung couldn't stop himself from smiling genuinely.

Everyone around them were startled with the sudden act of love in public. They all turned their gaze away and even few starts leaving them alone. Only Madea and Telsa were left. King was hugging Jisoo tightly as she cries in his embrace and time to time she was muttering something what he couldn't understand. He signals the maids to leave them alone, they quickly bows and left.

"Queen wants to protect me?" He asks. She nods her still laying her head on his chest in the embrace. He chuckles, "then you must be strong enough, let's go and have dinner" he broke the hug. Facing her, his gaze went to her teary eyes, dry stains of tears on her cheeks. He wipes them with his own hands and settled his lips on her forehead. "Are you trying to kill me with your unexpected acts?" He mumbles.

______________________

Are you guys counting chapters?