21

Mother Queen was being treated while everyone stayed outside the chamber. With time passing, Taehyung and Jisoo were rewinding the bloody mess they saw. Jisoo was crying vigorously as if someone very close to her has been injured, she lost it when the medist told she lost too much blood, might take long time to wake.

After that Taehyung left from there to his chamber. He grew impatient and angry on himself. "I shouldn't" he keeps mumbling while walking to his chamber. After entering he kicked every stuff, punched on the wall screaming, "it's all my fault!" He growls angrily.

After six hours of treatment Mother Queen woke up, all she searched that time was her son. but he was nowhere, "Jisoo dear, where's Taehyung?" She asks in a small tired voice. "He must be outside, I'll go and call him" Jisoo touched her hands comforting. She look for Taehyung here and there only to find him in his working chamber. He looks like working on something. She grew angry, really pissed at him. "Mother woke up, she looks for you firstly" she informs, expecting him to be relieved but there was not even a single expressions on his face.

He just nods, "I'm busy with something, you may leave" hearing this Jisoo burst out raging, "busy? Son is busy in other things when his injured mother is on bed?!" She growls angrily. Taehyung keeps looking at his papers as usual, as if hidding his eyes or something else. She walks closer a bit and screams at him, "how can someone be this heartless! How could you! I haven't seen a single eyes drop from your eyes for her!" She almost had a voice break tearing up. Taehyung ignore and tries to walk past her, as if swallowing the bitter words she has been spitting.

But she didn't let him pass, she holds his wrist and continues yelling. She keeps provoking and in the end he finally growls back holding her shoulders with his both hands, gripping tightly with his eyes red and dark.. "I can't show any care to anyone!" Jisoo was supposed to be timid as Taehyung expected but instead she asks back "why? Why not!" They were having a competition in argument likely."why are you so distant with your own family!" She adds. He grips her shoulders more tight and screams at her, "Because if I show any affection to any of you, they'll die"  Jisoo has no idea wjat he meant here. They were still in the position, "what do you mean?" She whispers, slowly calming down. Taehyung realized he was exposed to her. He left her and walks out of the place.

Jisoo keeps standing confused but she needs to see Mother Queen so she wipes off all tears and fix herself to see her. Jisoo made excuses that Taehyung went with the medist to get expensive medicines. She stayed by her until she had ate and fell asleep. She was holding her hands and sitting by her bed to make sure she's okay. She now has to get the answers from Taehyung. She slowly takes out the her hands from Queen Mother and requested the guards and maids to be careful.

After that Jisoo looks for Taehyung, he was nowhere. After looking for an hour, she finds herself on the rooftop of the palace where no one goes. She found him sitting near the railing. She walks without any sound but somehow he was aware she is here. He turns and sees Jisoo. "Why are you here?" Jisoo asks without any formality. Did she forgot all manners just because she's angry? As Jisoo was from modern world she keeps slipping on the mannerisms of that time.

"You need to hold up your tongue infront of me and behave like a lady" he warns but in the most soft tone. "I apologise but I need to know few things you said there" Taehyung looks away which made Jisoo confused. "I'm not in the right mind to talk, you may leave me alone" Jisoo won't leave until she knows everything so she stayed there standing still. Taehyung couldn't control the sighs leaving from his mouth, "you're noisy and annoying" he says informally. For the first time he spoke so informal with her. "Yeah I apologise for it but can you tell me now, my lord?" She again asks stubbornly.

He sighs and sat again and waits for her to sit. Jisoo sat without even asking from him, likely she had read his mind. "I can't believe I'm going to share this with anyone" he mumble but enough loud Jisoo could hear. "I'm honoured, your majesty" she replies.

"He will kill all of you if I show a tiny bit of my care" Jisoo was again confused. "Can you elaborate please? I don't understand" she told. "My father's step brother.." he starts with. "He hates me and my whole family because my father was legimate child and he wasn't. Jisoo's eyes widened hearing. "He killed my father right infront of me when I was a kid, he told me he would kill each and every person I would care about" Taehyung's voice holds vulnerability as he continues, "and he did, he killed my brother and sister in law... Jun thankfully survived that day" Jisoo couldn't believe even Taehyung has a backstory no knows.

"Then I decided until I finish him off, I wouldn't be caring about anyone just for their safety...this is why I stopped talking to my mother without any work related, I told people to spread that my sister is in abnormal state and locked her in, I didn't show any care to my son Jun..."he pauses and looks at her, "and I stayed away from you too" hearing all of this Jisoo's heart clenched. Taehyung took all bad names to protect his family.

"So how long more?" She asks softly. "I'm going to conquer his country, make him kneel down and ask forgiveness for everything he did..do you know who is he?" Jisoo shakes her head as no. "Jeon Jungkook's father-in-law is my step uncle" Jisoo couldn't believe all of the new information she's finding. she needs to read the book tonight to keep aware of next.

"I told you everything that no one knows, I want you to keep the honour of it" Jisoo nods quickly promising to keep it a secret. "My lord, I want to learn how to use sword" Taehyung furrows his eyebrows at her sudden request. "Why?" He asks.

"So when you go out for missions and other work if somebody attack I could fight" hearing this from Jisoo was never expected. "Who are you?" His question almost mad her stomach churn. "I-Im Jisoo my lord " she says innocently. "You don't behave like Jisoo at all, Jisoo would never ask for this..  you actually do lots of things she would never think of doing or saying " he was right Queen Jisoo was different from this Jisoo. Jisoo laughs nervously, "I must admit, your majesty is good at pranking" she again laughs.

Taehyung eyes her in a suspicious but funny way. "May I dare to over speak again?" Taehyung chuckles "why are you taking permission now? You seem to love to over speak " he taunts. Jisoo was almost losing the warmth she felt for him. Shrugging off she continues, "just because he would kill us you can't just ignore your own family, we will fight together through this"saying she assures him placing her palm on his hands. Taehyung glance at the hand placement and then her face, you don't remember anything do you? He wants to ask.

Taehyung didn't ask feeling greedy for the warmth he has been receiving ever since she lost her memories.

________________________