15

Jisoo's arms gradually wrapped around his waist. The grip tightness only increases whenever he tries to get out. But he is MIGHTY KIM TAEHYUNG, he could easily get out if he wanted though. I mean just saying so..

His back was facing her, she slowly starts snuggling closer. He felt little weird with it, he turns to take off her hand but stopped by her face. He knows he married the most beautiful lady in the country but why is he surprised seeing this face,which was married to him for a year now? He sanks a breath when she gets closer to his neck. Her head buried in his neck, she was litterally breathing in his skin. He felt goosebumps, his hand didn't know where to place. He keeps moving his hand in air here and there not finding any place to keep. He folded his arms and placed behind his head.

She felt like hugging a big pillow which was little hard but she was too comfortable right now to break the nap. He couldn't sleep, how could he? When she's breathing so softly close to him? He seems to count how many times she takes a sigh. Not having any sleep he tries to close his eyes and count how many times she breaths. Only her breathing could be heard in the whole chamber.

Jisoo seems to have a nightmare suddenly, she moves so much that he was scared. Is she having nightmares? He thoughts watching her shaking and breathing heavily. Don't know how to stop this, he just hugged her close to him than she already was. His palm softly pats her back, sometimes drawing circle over her back to soothe her. She felt calm down under his touch. It was really amazing how she would be burning when he touches her, and also calming down by his touch only.

He stares down at her face which was under the moonlight. Her eyelashes were pretty, her nose was cute, cuter whenever she scrunch it in the sleep making his lips curve a little, her lips were the most prettiest thing ever, the heart shaped pink lips. He slowly touches it to know was it any lipstick or it was a natural colour? It was naturally pink. His fingers lingers a longer than it should be. Taking it off immediately after realising it might break her sleep. Then his eyes moves to her neck. It was so empty without her necklaces, but still was attractive specially the collarbones.

As she was leaning so much, he could practically have a view to her cleavege at the moment. But it was creepy of him to do so, so he just moved his eyes around the place but it falls back on her. It's annoying him right now.

It was just the dawn when he finally falls asleep but this time Jisoo was suddenly awake by the birds chirping. She was blurry sighting the view, she felt she was hugging something very big not knowing it was her Husband, Kim Taehyung.

She wanted to pull away but he has his arms protectively and strongly around her whole tiny body. She wants to scream right now. The closeness is killing her inside. The panic on hr face was evident when he moves more close, buried his whole nose in her hairs inhaling her almost. Her heart skipped a beat feeling his hand on his back moving. What's he doing! She thoughts.

But her eyes were having their own job. They were examining him every way. To his eyelashes which she thought was prettier than a girl has. How does boys have pretty eyelashes!?! And his mole on the corner of his lip! Why is it so adorable!? She huffs staring at that. It it lewd she wants to bite-

No no no! He is not my husband in real! She reminds herself.

But knowing the fact she still touches the mole making sure she doesn't wakes him up at any cost. The embarrassment she would face if he wakes up will swallow her whole.

"May I ask why do you looking so handsome and calm right now? Is it because your forehead is plain and eyes brows aren't furrowing?" She slowly mutters staring at him. She speaks her heart out to his sleeping self. Soon she felt him moving, he is going to wake up probably she thoughts and quickly closes her eyes pretending to be asleep.

The place was so quite, did he woke up already? She thoughts acting asleep. She screams internally feeling someone's finger touching her hairs, more like pushing her hair strands behind her ear. Her heart reaced more fast than it was. He slowly removed his hands from her and her hands from his waist. Slowly placed her head on the pillow which was in his chest before.

After he went to freshened up, she woke up holding her heart. "He is dangerous!" She says grumbling. Meanwhile Taehyung splashes water on his face and stared at the mirror, "this is ridiculously dangerous" .

Next they had to have breakfast together. Jisoo was so embarrassed from last night she just kept her head low, no words leaving from her mouth. Taehyung wonders isn't she the one who can't stop talking at any cost? Suddenly so ladylike behaviour?
He took a proper glance at her, her hair again those ribbons.

As she was avoiding to talk he starts by reminding her about the ceremony they are attending, "The wedding ceremony is more like a excuse for meeting new people and influentials. You should act according to that" he sips on his tea reading a paper. Jisoo nods slowly, "Shall I keep quite there? I mean I know I speak a lot" she scartch her head back. He didn't say anything but said, "if you don't talk to anyone there, you'll be called rude by them, it'll not be good for our Family's reputation" she quickly shakes her head saying, "then I'll be careful about this, my lord" although she agrees to act according to his preference but she's not here to perform wife's duty, she's here to make him understand he needs to divorce her!

"Majesty, We'll arrive the city by tomorrow morning" one of his soldiers infroms.

________________________