Chapter 105

Returning to not long ago.

Rong Qingman sat on the edge of the bed, about to fall asleep, when suddenly, upon opening the window for no reason, he was greeted by a scene drenched in blood-red.

It felt like stepping into anothis world entirely. In the next moment, as the unsettling gaze intensified, within that crimson realm, a pair of stark black-and-white eyes suddenly loomed.

Rong Qingman was frozen in place, facing such danger, one should have reached for a tool, but inexplicably, he couldn't move an inch.

The colossal eyes gazed towards the location of their room, and as the icy stare bore down upon his, Rong Qingman couldn't help but feel a cold sweat drenching his back.

Fortunately, the eyes didn't linger for long, scanning towards the adjacent room as if searching for someone, clearly not finding Rong Qingman as their target, thus casually overlooking his.

Soon after, those eyes disappeared altogethis, veiled by mist, obscuring their original location.

"What in the world was that? What are those eyes, and have they been the gaze we felt these past days... Who is it searching for? And what will happen if it finds them?"

Rong Qingman's face turned pale, realizing that his explorations in this villa these past few days seemed futile now, as nowhise had mentioned such a creature in this game.

"Thankfully, this creature harbors no intent to harm bystanders, or else I'd surely be in trouble."

he then noticed the window frame, realizing that it had transformed into a painting at some point.

"Is this the owner's doing? To possess such abilities... I must tread more cautiously."

Rong Qingman, being someone on the brink of entering an advanced game, wouldn't retreat because of this. he promptly got up, intending to observe carefully by the window, but in the instant he took a step, he suddenly felt his mind grow fuzzy, his body seemingly beyond his control.

Even in the next moment, the ghost of this game, which had been suppressed by him, suddenly emerged.

"Damn it, this portrait actually..."

To control someone of his caliber, it wasn't something an ordinary ghost could do; at the very least, it was a presence beyond that of an advanced ghost!

This intermediate game was indeed not simple, unexpectedly even producing ghosts of king-level caliber...

Under the intense allure, Rong Qingman had no extra energy to think about anything else. In his eyes, there was only the painting in front of him, and in his mind, there was only the thought of entering that world.

...

...

Rong Qingman woke up, completely unable to recall what he had seen by the window before passing out, as if that memory had disappeared into thin air. But suddenly, he remembered the incident when Sun Shi, the old do-gooder, came to save him when he couldn't control his body.

His eyes widened suddenly, and when he faintly saw two shadows in the room, he remembered what had happened before and abruptly sat up. "Sun Shi, get out—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Rong Qingman saw Gu Wujis sitting there like a boss, and in front of him, a ghost kneeling like a humble little lackey.

Rong Qingman: "..."

Rong Qingman: "??"

This scene completely subverted Rong Qingman's imagination. In his perception, Sun Shi was just someone slightly more powerful than an ordinary player, someone who, no matter how skilled, was only qualified to have a conversation with him.