Chapter 110

As Gu Wuji regained consciousness, he found himself drenched in cold sweat, his clothes soaked through.

And on the back of his hand, where the mark of the evil god was, the lines were now clearly visible, accompanied by a strong sense of calling.

"What exactly happened at that time?"

The radiance enveloping him must surely be related to the evil god. But why would the power of the other party appear in the replica of this painted world... And the scene he saw at that time was precisely on the surface of the lake when he saw Austin again.

Gu Wuji even felt that the replica related to the evil god seemed to have been waiting for him all along.

"It's really inconvenient to have the ability to see things. It would be better if I could find a way to acquire skills related to this aspect next time."

If someone heard Gu Wuji say this, they would definitely think he's crazy. Are skills like these so easily obtained? But if they realized that Gu Wuji already had some skills at this moment, they would probably fall silent.

When Gu Wuji got up from the bed, he felt a sense of weakness, as if everything before had been too burdensome for his body and soul.

Gu Wuji immediately entered the adjacent bathroom to prepare for a bath. As soon as he entered, the faucet turned on automatically, and hot water flowed out.

It was like a supernatural scene, but Gu Wuji didn't care at all. He had long been accustomed to the thoughtful actions of the ghosts in his house.

While waiting, Gu Wuji opened the system to check the settlement of this replica.

The evaluation of this replica was as usual, with points awarded for various achievements in addition to the basic score.

In addition, there was an achievement that Gu Wuji had never seen before.

[Due to the death of the fierce ghost boss in the replica, the world of the replica collapsed, and this replica will never appear again. As a player who participated in all of this, you will have the opportunity for a deeper exploration of the world where this replica was located, and this opportunity is reserved for you, which you can choose to enter at any time.]

Gu Wuji was somewhat stunned as he spoke, "What does this mean? Did the ghost of the house owner die? Wait, what is exploring that world again?"

[Indeed, the fierce ghost boss from the previous replica has already died. For more detailed information, players can review the recording themselves.]

[If you choose to enter the world for exploration, you will be able to move freely in that world, searching for deeper clues about other replicas of this world. However, due to being outsiders, you will also attract the attention of the ghosts in that world, so please be prepared before reentering.]

Gu Wuji nodded, surprised that such an opportunity existed. Probably only a few players have ever encountered this before... After all, causing the death of the fierce ghost boss is too difficult to achieve. Even this time, Gu Wuji didn't know how the house owner died.

As for entering that world for exploration, Gu Wuji didn't have the courage yet. He had just escaped from the purgatory between two fierce ghosts, and now he had to rush back to die?

But Gu Wuji himself didn't realize that for him, the purgatory between these two fierce ghosts was already the second time.

[Because stronger other fierce ghosts appeared in the replica, players will be compensated with points.] This message appeared later, and because of this, the points compensated by the system were quite substantial.