Chapter 135

(T/N Felicia is apparently a hot guy lol my mistake I'm sorry. WHY IS THE NAME FELICIA THOUGH????)

In this instant, Gu Wuji felt the mark on the back of his hand burning intensely, as if his soul was scorched, and his thoughts seemed transparent to some entity.

This eerie feeling made Gu Wuji uncomfortable all over, with a sense of crisis in his mind so strong that his forehead throbbed with pain. If it continued, something terribly frightening would surely happen.

At this critical moment, Gu Wuji immediately relaxed his grip on Felicia's hand, and the gaze upon him became scattered, not as focused as before, and even dissipated soon after.

"What's going on? Could it be that the evil god can only monitor the people inside this building through Felicia? I don't even know what he has been through," Gu Wuji thought as he breathed a sigh of relief, "Then wouldn't it be very dangerous for me to have contact with him? It seems I need to be more careful in the future."

The sense of crisis he had just felt was too terrifying, but Gu Wuji had already taken advantage of the situation to grab the letter on the table and hide it in the pocket of his coat. His goal had been successfully achieved.

Felicia didn't seem to find anything wrong with Gu Wuji's behavior. He immediately sat down in a chair beside him and gestured for Gu Wuji to sit opposite him.

"You should be very clear about the ritual," Felicia said, "I'll need you to keep an eye on them these next few days."

"Of course, no problem," Gu Wuji replied calmly, thinking about how to subtly extract information from the other party, "But if they..."

"Don't worry, you don't need to think too much," Felicia interrupted Gu Wuji's hesitation, continuing, "The ritual cannot be stopped. If they try to leave this place, they will just die on the road. They can go anywhere else, just don't let them enter the door."

Gu Wuji keenly realized that this door must be extremely important and tentatively asked, "What if they accidentally get close?"

Felicia immediately revealed a cold, mocking smile, "Before that, they will have already descended into madness."

Gu Wuji pondered, it seemed that the door was not so easy to approach; getting close might cause hallucinations or other extremely dangerous things.

"What you need to do is to monitor them for any unusual movements. The sacrifices cannot have any problems. If they die in the wrong place, it will be troublesome to deal with," Felicia seemed to remember something, "Although such situations are unlikely to occur, you need to be careful not to let others appear under the strong light."

"Okay," Gu Wuji nodded, but was inwardly shocked.

Indeed, the fog surrounding this instance, the gloomy sky, and the candles lighting the building, all made the color tone here so dim. But since most copies were like this, Gu Wuji hadn't thought much about it.

But now that Felicia had specifically mentioned it, what exactly would the strong light reveal or expose to the players?

Gu Wuji felt that asking further might arouse suspicion, but even the information he had now was quite substantial. This identity was indeed convenient.

"By the way, how are you feeling?" Felicia looked over with concern, "You were quite uncomfortable before, was there a problem somewhere?"

"No, I'm sorry to have worried you, young master," Gu Wuji immediately replied, "I was just afraid of arousing suspicion from others."

"It was my fault for wanting to see you alone before," Felicia sighed, his eyes filled with a touch of sadness, as if saying such words was still painful for him, "I'll be careful in the future."