Bands Will Make Her Dance

I head to exit the dressing room leading to the stage. I feel a hand on my back, it's La La.

"Here is a garter for your money. It goes around your leg and here, take a shot!"  La La hands me a shot glass with her eyes gleaming.

I put the garter around my leg and throw back the liquor. It burns my throat and makes my head instantly spin. I don't know what the fuck was in that but it has me feeling like some kind of super-hoe.

I strut out onto the stage and I'm instantly greeted with the bass booming, a full crowd of horny ass niggas, money being thrown from every direction, and hoes on the ceiling doing splits. It's the motherfucking circus! I feel hundreds of eyes land on me and some cheers. I look back at La La's smiling face and Desiree on the sideline glaring at me. I need to one up this bitch. I find a vacant pole and start doing my most sluttiest dances. I imitate the twerkers I've seen in music videos. I instantly feel dollars near my ass and heels and soon all over the floor where I'm dancing. I don't stop to pick them up yet. I keep going till the songs ends then I collect my money. I can't even fit most of my cash in my garter. I carry most of it in my hands and can't help but drops some bills. I fall to my knees near Desiree's locker with a smile on my face. La La trailing close behind carrying the rest of my money.

"I can't fucking believe, I just did that!" I squeal as I look at what looks to be hundreds of dollars.

Desiree grins."I knew you had slut in you, I knew it. Every girl does but hurry up and count that cause next round, me and you going out there as a team."

I count about 400 hundred singles and five ten dollar bills. I can't believe I just made 450$ in the last 20 minutes?! This is unreal. I didn't know I'd make this type of money. I might have to become a professional hoe. Desiree, takes my cash and wraps it in a rubber band and tosses it in her locker?

"You ready?" She smirks.

"I guess." I say still on a very naughty high.

"Go with my flow, k?" She nods.

"Ok." I agree and follow her out on stage.

It sounds like the bass got heavier and the crowd got thicker. The smell of weed consumes the air. I see a group of about 10 women at the front of the stage with a stack of money, obviously celebrating a bachelorette party. Desiree looks at me with a devilish look, she leads me over to the excited women. She starts dancing very sexually on the women, as they stuff money into her g string. She climbs back on stage and starts dancing sexually on me and pushing her hand down in my G-string which makes me instantly wet. I can't help but gasp. I look at her in shock, the crowd goes wild, she starts to gyrate her body against mine and starts kissing me. I get weak from the intense sensation of her fingers rubbing me and slide down the pole onto the floor where she dries humps me till the music fades. The crowd continue to cheers as I come to. I stare at Desiree on top of me with her hands on my breast. She bites her lip, collects the money, and struts to the back. Leaving me on the cold floor, feeling so confused, turned on, and shocked. The crowd continues to cheer as I collect our money and head the dressing room. A flock of money hungry strippers shove pass me and make their way on stage to entertain the now hornier crowd.

I slowly walk over to Desiree on a different kind of high now. She pretends not to see me as she counts a pile of money.

"We made hella bands tonight. The night ain't even over yet either. I love me sum lesbians!" Desiree chuckles.

I hand Desiree the rest of the money to count as I take off my heels briefly, to rub my feet. I see La La drinking straight from a Ciroc bottle with tears in her eyes on the other side of the locker room. I head over to her, trying to figure out how I'm going to console this emotional baby looking chick.

"You, ok?"  twisting my hair as I speak. 

"Yea, I'm just" she sniffles the snot running from her nose. "My ex out there with his new bitch. Tell me, just tell me, why the fuck he bring her here knowin I work here?!! I hate his ass! " La La throws the bottle at the wall, shattering it.

"Yo, chill the fuck out! The fuck? So what he brought his new bitch! Go the fuck out there, throw that nice ass in a circle and make him regret that shit cause you look really stupid in here crying!" Desiree orders with a blunt now in between her lips.

"Don't tell me to chill the fuck out!! " La La wipes away her tears. "You forgot to mention my tig ol bitties and my baby soft skin." La La laughs.

Desiree can be blunt as fuck sometimes but knows how to snap a bitch out of that weak shit. I would've probably babied La La all night if it weren't for Desiree.

Desiree walks over to me to with my heels in her hands. "Come on, were going to do some dances."

I'm nervous as shit but I follow her lead. I've never gave a lap dance before, not even to my past boyfriends. How hard could it be? You're just dancing on a guy.

Security meets us outside the dressing room and leads us over to a V.I.P section filled with 4 well dressed niggas, a lesbian stud, and a bad ass Latina. Desiree takes off her G-string and head over to the one with the most money in his hand. I immediately feel hot and nervous. The Latina mami, hands me a drink and smiles. I take a sip and remove my G-string, she motions me over to her and her man. I mimic pretty much everything Desiree does. I can see through the smoke that the nigga she's dancing on is fingering her and it looks like she's enjoying it. His homies are smiling and passing a bunt. One of them reaches for my arm and pulls me on his lap.

"What's yo name? You bad as fuck fo real." He says taking a drag from his blunt.

"Ja, I mean, Mia." I say as I grind harder on his rock solid man wood.

Desiree whispers something to the guy before she slips on her G-string and cascades back into the dressing room.

I feel that is my cue to go but as soon as I get up to do so, the stud lesbian pulls me on to her lap to have her fun with me. She touches my thighs gently and treats me very delicately the whole time I dance on her. Before I leave she whispers "If you were my bitch, I'd fuck you like there was no tomorrow."

Security guides me through the thick crowd and gets me back to the dressing room safety. I realize I have hundred dollar bills stuffed in my garter along with phone numbers. I discard the numbers and walk over to Desiree who is now smiling with gleam on her phone.

"We done? Cause I am tired, horny, tipsy, and cold." I complain.

Desiree tells me to get dressed and meet her outside in about 10 minutes. I feel relieved as my money trouble quickly become something of the past and the night is now just a memory of my stripping experience. As fun as it was, I couldn't see myself doing this every night. I pull on my pants and top and slip into my hi top sneakers feeling more like me. I payout the DJ, Security, and House fee. I head outside and see Desiree by a black Mercedes Benz.

"This yours?"  I eye her glamorous ride feeling a sense of envy.

"Yep." she smiles and nods for me to get in.

Desiree hands me 3 stacks of money. "You know that V.I.P section we just danced for? Dude offered me, he offered us 14,000$, for  both me and you to go to their place and continue the party. I already got a down payment. Jade, they ballin like seriously." Desiree flashes me a stack of hundreds with wide eyes.

I shake my head. "We already made a lot. Let's not get greedy."

"Do you wanna to be a broke bitch?? Cause you got a broke bitch mentality!" Desiree disses.

"Look, I'm fine with given niggas and bitches lap dances but now you wanna let these nigga's fuck you? fuck us? isn't that against the club's policy?" I argue, feeling pressured.

"Fuck club policy! I'm a go gettin ass bitch and I'm about to add 7,000 grand to my 3 grand, wake up tomorrow with 10 grand. You with me or nah?" Desiree barks.

( Do Y'all think Desiree is taking it too far? Tell me what you think in the comments.)