Bump In The Road

Melrose wakes me up at 6 AM for our flight cause she has to go to work around noon in LA but I feel like crap. The whole flight back, I lay in her lap feeling nauseous and my head is pounding.

"Maybe it's jet lag. You ever got air sickness before?" Melrose asks as I cling to her like a baby.

"No, not like this." I continue holding onto her.

When we finally arrive to LA, I still feel like shit.

"Yo Jade, I will call off to work if you really need me but if you're just feeling lonely, then just know I'll be home in 6 hours. I won't even do my regular 8 hours today." Melrose tells me as we drive back to my place.

"No, I'm not faking Mel. I seriously feel like shit." I cry.

"Aite, then I won't go. I'll stop off at the store and get you some medicine and stuff. What hurts?" Melrose asks me.

"My stomach, my head. I feel nauseous." I say.

"We ate almost the same shit, last night so I don't know what it could be. You on your period?" Melrose asks.

My heart almost stops. "No, I'm two days late." I mumble.

"Well, yeah stress can do that to you." Melrose pulls into a parking spot and goes into the store.

My heart pounds as flashbacks come flooding my head of Majesty raping me about 2 days ago, when I was suppose to get my period. I struggle to get up but I find my way inside the store and race to aisle 7. I quickly buy 4 different pregnancy test and stuff them into my bag feeling scared, sick, and worried. When we get home, I drink a gallon of water and lock myself in the bathroom. 3 of the test say I'm pregnant and one of them says I'm not. Safe to say that I am. I cry, it's like Deja Vu all over again and I'm starting to think that Majesty's ass trapped me once again. I can't let him ruin me and Melrose again so I have to come clean.

"Mel, baby." Tears fill my eyes as I climb in bed with her.

"Yeah, baby? I made you some tea." Melrose hands me the tea then tries to place an ice pack on my head.

"Um, I don't think I'm that kind of sick." I push the tea and ice pack away from me and hang my head down, sobbing uncontrollably.

"What baby? You need to go to the hospital?" Melrose asks.

"I don't know but I need you to promise me something." I say, sniffling hard.

"What Jade! You scaring me." Melrose raises her voice.

"I love you so much and I never want us to be apart. I really, really want us to work and I.." I bury my face in my hands and cry harder.

"Jade, what!?" Melrose holds me close.

"The other day, Majesty raped me." I cry.

Melrose lets go of me and gets up. "So, you cheated on me?"

"The fuck Mel, I just said he raped me!" I scream.

"You sick cause my brother raped you?" Melrose scrunches her face.

"Yes, he raped me and I took 4 pregnancy test." I cry.

Melrose stands there and looks at me blankly. "Keep the wedding ring, keep the car, keep it all man. You a fuckin lyin ass hoe. I'm so done with you. Never ever ever call me again." Melrose walks out the room.

"Mel, I fuckin promise you he did! I didn't fuckin cheat on you! It was when you went to work. He came to get the twins and raped me! I swear on my Dad's fucking grave that I begged him to stop but he didn't." I fall to my knees sobbing.