Bad Bitches Reunite!

Today Melrose's Best Friend, Alize (ALI-ZAY), is coming over and is going to stay with us for the weekend. Melrose also wants us to go to this new club this weekend so I'm super hype about that. Around noon, there is a knock on the door.

"Yo, Alize!" Melrose hugs a tall, brown skin stud, who has a smile like diamonds.

"It's good to see you." Alize says as she walks in, with her eyes glancing all over Melrose's penthouse. "Nice spot fam, I love this right here." Then Alizee looks at me.

"This my girlfriend, Jade." Melrose introduces me to Alize.

I blush."Hi, I'm Jade." I place my hand out.

"Nah, I don't shake hands." Alize says. She opens her arms and gives me a hug. She smells like Calvin Klein cologne and I can feel her muscles through her blazer.

"We just getting ready for Christmas, finishing putting up some more decorations but we can watch the game if you want. Jade do you mind ordering us some pizza and wings?" Melrose asks.

"Sure, baby." I reply as I side glance how incredibly sexy Alize is.

I can't keep my eyes off Alize but good thing Melrose is too busy catching up with Alize to notice my wandering eyes. Honestly, y'all it's harmless, I ain't planning to sleep with Alize. Anyways, I order 2 large meat lovers pizza with extra cheese and an order of hot wings. I go up stairs in change into my little shorts and my tank top and touch up my make-up. I go sit on Melrose lap while Alize and her are watching some game but Melrose doesn't really notice me or pay me no mind. But she does mentions how I am in the way and places me by her side. The pizza man finally shows up and we all eat pizza and wings at the table.

"So, you still doin the whole music thing?" Melrose asks Alize.

"Yeah, I just released a new single and it's doin really well on the radio right now." Alize excitingly announces.

Oh, you rap or sing?" I flirtatiously ask.

"I sing." Alize says in a soft voice.

"You know, my cousin just dropped a video and Jade is the lead girl in it." Melrose brags

"Yo, and I seen that! Man, your girl hella bad for that." Alize slaps hands with Melrose and they laugh.

"You know how I do!" Melrose gives Alize a cocky smile.

"I wish my girl did shit like that but she's boring." Alize causally says.

I feel my face go sour.

"Oh, you still with Lashawnda?" Melrose asks.

"Yea, 3 years strong." Alize smiles.

"And you still haven't popped the question?" Melrose laughs and shakes her head.

"Hey, I'm in love with her but a nigga still young and you know how that be sometimes." Alize winks and laughs.

"What dat mean?" I ask, full of curiosity

Alize stops chewing her pizza, she looks surprised and caught off guard. "Um, you know, like when you with someone and you want them and everything but you still kinda like other people. It's kinda hard to explain."

I look at Melrose. Melrose glares at me. I play with my phone till I see that Desiree has texted me, what looks like a million times, asking me, what i'm doing today and why aren't I at my condo. I hit Desiree up and tell her that I'm still at Melrose place and she should come scoop me so we can do something today, since Melrose is ignoring  me and so caught up with her bestie. Desiree texts me to prepare for anything cause the whether is surprisingly nice today and we might hit the beach. I jog upstairs and get dressed in a cute outfit. Melrose finally comes upstairs while I'm doin my make up.