BBQ Madness

I wake up in Majesty's strong arms and feel like life is pretty complete. I soon get up and head into the twins room and breastfeed both of them but it's getting harder to do because they are both growing so quickly. I can't help to stare at Malaya and realize how much she looks more like Melrose than me or Majesty. It's not even like Melrose and Majesty are identical twins, they are fraternal so it's not like Malaya looks like Melrose and Majesty, she just looks like Melrose. I know that Melrose is her aunt but it is still kinda bothersome and it also makes me realize why Melrose likes Malaya so much. Before I could let this bother me anymore, Majesty comes into the room and tells me that we gotta head over to his place for the BBQ. I am so not in the mood to see any of his family but I kinda already agreed. I finish up breastfeeding the twins and get ready. Majesty makes me change my outfit twice cause he thinks they both looked hoeish. See what I mean about controlling? I finally, change into something, sophisticated but still sexy, a knee length skin tight dress with red bottoms. Anyways, around 10 AM we head out the door to Majesty's. When we arrive, Majesty heads upstairs to shower and tells me that some of his family will be coming over and bringing groceries and to let them in. As soon as Majesty gets into the shower, there's a knock on the door. I answer it, as told.

"Ay bae." June says as he comes inside with both of his hands filled with bags of groceries.

Young Cocaine follows close behind him and smacks my ass hard. 

"Haven't seen your fine ass in a while." Young Cocaine says as he inappropriately gropes me.

"Nigga, thought you were in jail? And I suggest you keep your friendly ass hands to yourself. Last thing I need is a drama filled day." I roll my eyes and head back into the family rooms where the twins sleep in their carriers. 

"Can't believe Majesty still hittin that. Gave you a job and everything and you ain't even trynna let me nut again." June whispers in my ear.

"June, stop. You already know, I changed. I ain't messy like that anymore." I defend.

"All I'm sayin is that a nigga got a lot of badd ass bitches hittin me up for your spot at the club and I can let them have it if you ain't trynna be generous." June threatens.

"Nigga, do as you fuckin wish." I swing my weave slapping June in the face with it and head down to Majesty's basement with the twins. I hold little Malaya with tears of anger filling my eyes, feeling like drama already has gotten started.

About 10 minutes later, Majesty calls my cell phone threatening me cause he thinks I left. I tell his stupid ass that I'm just in his basement but don't mention why cause I'm trying to keep the peace.

Majesty stomps down to the basement. "The fuck Jade? I didn't invite you so you can go hide away from everybody with my twins. Bring your ass back upstairs and be friendly. I don't know what your fuckin problem is but today is important and yo lil attitude ain't about to ruin it."

I'm so ready to pop off on this nigga but I don't. I just push passed him with the twins and head back upstairs where Majesty's father is on the couch, looking hateful. No wonder the change in Majesty's attitude. Papa Williams is here. I hate that nigga. However, I slowly walk over to him and hand him Malaya, fake smiling. Papa Williams holds Malaya but eyes my outfit up and down and shoots Majesty a disapproving look. I roll my eyes and head into the kitchen where La La is standing with a drink in her hand. I blow my breath.

"Fuckin, really?" I sigh out loud.

"Bitch, you mad cause his family still love my ass?" La La starts laughing.

"Didn't you abort Young Cocaine's unborn child and get your ass beat by him. Yeah, bitch shut the fuck up."  I roll my eyes at La La's stupid ass.