MADE (Melrose & Jade)

Melrose and I, had a long conversation last night about how we're going to try to make us work, regardless if I decide to keep my baby. However, Melrose did say that she still don't know what to do if the baby turns out to be Majesty's but if it's not his, it's either Feemo's or Young Cocaine's but at the same time, even if it is, we won't tell them. Melrose and me will just raise my baby as our own, without their help. Anyways, I realize I could model up until I start showing cause I need as much money as I can, plus I want to live out my dream, even if it's for a little while. I did some research and I won't start showing till like 3 months and if I watch what I am eating and don't pig out, I can stretch it to 4 month without showing by wearing loose clothing. Anyways, I don't have to leave for Fiji until a week from now and Melrose's best friend is coming into town so the weekend should be fun but right now we're going spend the day together.

Melrose says she wants to get a new tattoo or piecing then shop for matching outfits. As she drives I blast trap music and take selfies.

"Brah, you so hood, like sexy hood but still hood." Melrose shakes her head at me.

I laugh. "Am not!" I continue to turn up as she drives.

We pull up to a tattoo & piercing shop. Melrose slaps hands with a Hispanic dude and sits at a chair with a tattoo Magazine.

"Hey Hector, I'm thinkin about getting the top of my ears pierced and definitely some new ink." Melrose explains to the tatted Hispanic man.

"I want my boobs pierced" I squeal.

"Nah, cause then that means that I won't be able to to touch them for some time and we can't have that." Melrose shakes her head in disapproval. 

" I have a high pain tolerance, Melrose." I defend.

"True, you do take my strap pretty well." She leans in and kisses me.

"Pretty well? Girl stop! I ride that shit like it's a bull." I brag, sticking my tongue out.

Hector almost chokes on his beer. "You two know want you want yet?"

"Ooh Baby, we should get matching tats!" I wrap my arms around Melrose's neck as she flips through the magazine.

"You think?" Melrose questions.

"Yea, why not? I mean it could be something that locks us in even more." I kiss her ears.

"Ok, yea but what would we get?" Melrose raises her eyebrows.

"Whatever my King wants." I say.

"Aw shit, how bout I get King and you get Queen!" Melrose suggests.

"Bae, that's cute! Hell yeah and I'ma get my titties pierced too!" I twerk in joy.

Melrose cocks her head. "Really? Do you have to?"

"Baby, just think how great our sex life will be. I mean shid, it's aready banging now so just imagine." I give Melrose puppy dog eyes.

"I'll hold your hand but I'm not watching, that shit will make me weak." Melrose confesses.

"You big baby!" I twist my face at Melrose but lowkey, I'm hella scared.

After signing papers and showing my ID. Me and Melrose head to the back, I take off my shirt and lay on the table. Hector cleans the needle and my breast with alcohol. Melrose holds my hand. 

"You ready?" Hector asks.

 I nod. "OMG!" I scream.

Melrose starts to crack up.