EX Games

I agree to finally give Melrose a chance to speak to me cause truth is, I've been avoiding having a deep conversation with her cause I'm not trynna focus on MADE (Melrose & Jade) anymore. I have a lot of new responsibilities and I just can't be all up in drama like I use to be. I'm not gonna lie, I still have feelings for Melrose. I mean, I wouldn't have got that tattoo if I wasn't madly in love with her and if you ever truly been in love, you know those feelings just don't disappear without some hard  contemplating and time to mend your broken heart. I arrive at Melrose's place a little later than expected. Walking through her building feels so familiar, it's def been a while. I knock on her door and blow my breath not looking forward to the begging and pleading for me back.

Melrose open up the door and gives me a friendly smile. "For a minute, I thought you were about to stand a nigga up." Melrose confesses.

"And what would you have done then? Cried?" I laugh.

"No, actually I was gonna make a booty call." Melrose plops on her couch.

I give her a nasty look. "So, what did you have to speak about. My time is limited." I state as I look at my watch.

"Ay, no need to treat me like a client. I just wanted to see how you been and where ya head at?" Melrose sits across from me.

"On my children and on my money." I boldly state.

"Ah, yea, how are they doin? Malaya and Jaden, right?" Melrose asks.

I crack a smile. "Yea, and they doin good. They with they daddy." I tease.

Melrose takes a big gulp of something in a wine glass. 

"You seein anybody?" Melrose finally asks.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna be single for now and focus on what I gotta do for mine." I tell Melrose.

"Aw, well that's nice but you a mother now, not a prisoner. You still deserve to be loved by someone other than them." Melrose says.

I swallow hard. I've been feeling that way lately but I don't wanna lose focus. "Yea, you right." I look down.

"Jade, you still love me? Honestly, cause if you don't, I'd like to resume life." Melrose sincerely asks me.

"No one said you had to stop living life. I didn't stop living for you!" I bark, avoiding the question.

"Jade, just tell me." Melrose takes another sip of her drink.

"Yes, I still love you but I realize there's nothing I can do about it. It would cause too much conflict. Majesty is their father and he's a good one and I know that y'all don't get a long and I just don't need that causing more drama." I finally admit.

"Aite." Melrose stands up. "Thanks for your time. I hope to see you around. Tell the twins I said "Hi"." Melrose walks over to the door like she's leading me out.

I'm not ready to go back home to my house and be all alone. I don't look forward to sleeping alone tonight. I thought that Mel was gonna talk me to exhaustion and make it easier for me to sleep but now it seems like she's giving me up. I strangely feel upset.

"I don't have to leave yet, so you can say anything else that is on your mind." I try to hint to Melrose that I don't wanna yet leave.

"Nah, you right. You made it clear to a nigga about how you feel. I'ma call my booty call and move on." Melrose says, holding the door open.

"You really just gon call a bitch over here to fuck cause I ain't let you?" I bark.

"When did I ask you to fuck? I just ask where ya head was at. What's one pussy to the next?" Melrose says with a cocky smile.

"You really bitter that I ain't takin ya ass back, huh?" I ask.

"Actually, no. I was just seein if I should go back to my playa ways. I just didn't wanna hurt you if you still wanted me back but you just gave me all the clarity I need to fuck as many bad bitches with no remorse." Melrose shrugs.

"Wow, I really must've hurt you." I wrap my arms around Melrose's neck, pressing my body against hers. "Sorry." 

"Ok, you forgiven. Have a safe trip home." Melrose doesn't hug me back.

"Nah, I ain't leavin till I kill the beef between us. I ain't want no bad energy. We can have break up sex for the last time, just so we can get it all out of systems." I say pulling on Melrose's belt.

"I don't know." Melrose mumbles.

I kiss her neck and put my hand under Melrose shirt feeling on her rock hard abs. I take her hand and lead her upstairs. It's been a very long time since I've had sex  and I really need it. I don't necessarily want a relationship as much as I want affection. I slowly strip for Melrose, her eye stay glued to my curvy body.  I began to strip her, seeing how ripped and toned her body is, is making me hot all over. I'm breathing heavily as her strong hands caress my body. 

"Give it to me." I whisper in her ear, my pussy aching to be entered.

"Jade, I don't know. It's kinda late and I got work in the morning." Melrose says looking up at me,  while I'm naked on top of her.

"Ok, then we can make this quick." I say as I kiss her seductively, trying convince her to make love to me.

"Nah, I gotta get up real earlier and I got a lot on my mind." Melrose pushes me off of her then puts her clothes back on. "Lock the door on your way out." Melrose says before turning off the lights, leaving me naked, horny, and in the dark.

What the fuck just happened? 

"Mel!" I turn back on the lights and shake her.

She fake sleeps so I beat her with a pillow repeatedly, until she acknowledges me.

"Yo, Jade cut that the fuck out. I got work in the morning. I ain't time for you not knowin what you want so just take ya ass home and leave me alone!" Melrose snaps at me.

I look at her in shock. "Nigga, you're the one who invited me over!" I shout.

"Yes, to talk. Now I'm askin you to leave. Bye!" Melrose rolls back over to continue sleeping.

How the hell did this fuckboy just make me feel so damn desirable then like an unattractive hoe, in a matter of minutes? I get dressed holding back my anger, still feeling horny. I stomp downstairs feeling pissed off. I begin to head out the door,  Melrose comes down stairs.

"Yo, I'm sorry. Aite? No hard feelings." Melrose kisses me on the forehead then close the door in my face.

(A/N Did Jade deserve that or is Melrose just a fuckboy? Could Jade have a relationship even while being a mom or would you cause to much drama? Tell me what you think about this chapter below. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote :)