My Majesty, Your Majesty.

There's a loud knock on the bedroom door. Majesty opens it, dick still in hand. Quickly recognizing his homeboy, he then opens it wider and let's in homie, the one that took Desiree upstairs. Desiree follows close behind him with her palm out.

"Nigga, Ima need to hold about thirdy figh hunnid."  Majesty's broke ass friend, Daquan says.

"Yea, aite." Majesty retrieves a wad of money from a gold envelope on his nightstand and hands it eagerly to Daquan.

Daquan slowly and hesitantly hands it to Desiree, who snatches it out of his hand. She sits down on Majesty's bed.

"How was it?" Desiree laughs.

I look up at Majesty with his now semi hard dick concealed by his basketball shorts.

"Uh, we haven't done anything yet." I sit up adjusting my mini skirt.

"Y'all, haven't fucked yet?!" She looks at Majesty and smiles. "Well this one is a lil quick one." Desiree motions her head at Daquan. "Bout 5, sorry ass, weak ass, dry ass minutes."

"Man, you got that stripper pussy. You can't even act like I'm wrong fah dat. Strippers got da best pussy, I mean you lucky dat I didn't buss immediately in yo fine ass!" Daquan defends his weak ass sex game.

Majesty laughs. "Y'all got to go now, me and lil cutie bout to hit it off."

"To be honest, I was horny when I got here so Ja-, I mean Mia, I'll just fuck him for you. You'll just have to do me a favor later." Desiree bosses me while batting her fake eyelashes at Majesty then eyeing the gold envelope on the dresser. ( Gold ass envelope, for a gold digging ass bitch)

"Nah, I'm good." Majesty, shake his head. "You ain't my type."

I laugh loudly and so does fuckboy Daquan.

"Nigga please, I'm everybody's type. You must be gay or sum shit. Got me fucked up." Desiree stomps out the door annoyed.

"Can I watch?" Daquan nudges Majesty.

"Nah, not this time nigga. I'm gon be butt ass naked and grunting and shit. You ain't gon wanna see this." He grins pushing Daquan out the door.

My mind draws back and suddenly remembering he's got a monster in his pants. I probably should've tried to let Desiree have him and let him fuck her shit up. He slides the condom onto his anaconda and pulls off my skirt and top but leaves my heels on. Completely stripping, exposing his ripped body. He has the exact body of an athlete. He climbs on top of me breathing heavily, smelling like expensive cologne. I think he senses that I'm nervous because he whispers "it's ok" while stroking my cheek. I'm feeling a full body sensation of wanting to give myself to this fine ass stranger.

Within seconds of kissing and his fingers tracing my rock hard nipples, I feel the most pleasurable pain as he thrust inside me. I moan loudly and dig my nails into his back, my legs instantly wrapping around him and pulling him in closer. He strokes me hard and deep for about a good 3 minutes. I am getting so lost in the feeling and really enjoying it. Majesty pauses, I look up at him.

"Something wrong?" I quickly ask, mad, horny, and confused.

"Uh, I'm just trynna let the tension simmer down?"  Majesty replies, avoiding looking in my eyes.